Suspects in murder of Israeli teens killed in West Bank raid

Discussion in 'Terrorism' started by MGB ROADSTER, Sep 23, 2014.

1. MGB ROADSTER

MGB ROADSTER Banned

Suspects in murder of Israeli teens killed in West Bank raid.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4574149,00.html

In a joint operation with the IDF and Israeli SWAT teams, Shin Bet operatives located and killed Amar Abu-Eisha and Marwan Kawasmeh early Tuesday morning - two of the suspects involved in the kidnap and murder of Gil-Ad Shaer, Naftali Frenkel, and Eyal Yifrach in June. Hamas confirmed their deaths and praised the two for a lifetime of "sacrifice".

Mr. Obama - Every Arab Palestinian or ISIS memebers which act terror should be treated the same. :gun:
    LEARN !!

2. Azuki Bean

Azuki Bean New Member Past Donor

What exactly do you want here? America to give permission for Israeli SWAT to eliminate US terrorist suspects?

3. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

I think what he wants for Obama is to get his thumb out of his ars and act like President of the United States

4. Ivan88

Ivan88 Well-Known Member

Under Talmudic law, it is permissable to kill any non-Talmudist.
    Under the Noahide Law, which is part of the Talmudic traditions, any non-Talmudist (they call them goyim) is guilty of any crime on the mere accusation of any Rabbi. They call this the 1 witness rule.

Moses said that 2-3 witnesses, faithful to the Truth are required to go against any man. (Deuteronomy 17:6)
    Jesus said that the Talmudists don't believe in Moses and are not Christ's sheep.

Yet most Christians insist that those who have hated Christ and mankind for thousands of years are Abraham's blessed seed.

Christ said, My sheep hear My voice and follow Me. Therefore, the Christian nations were His sheep.
    But now, they have rejected Christ and are fit for nothing but to be cast out and trodden under the feet of men. (Matthew 5:13)

By their fruits you can see that they are not Israel, because true Israel and Judah follow Moses and Christ, not the treacherous cruel traditions of unredeemed human ego.

5. Jazz

Jazz Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yes, definitely!! It's in the planning stage:

If the situation in Gaza (for example) were transplanted to the USA, it would be akin to there being a 25x5 mile Native American Indian reservation outside Washington DC where 1.8 million Indians have been effectively imprisoned by armed guard towers for 60 years. Subjected to an economic embargo to the extent that basic resources and food were scarce and periodically fired on or bombed by the US military, now and again, some of the Indians respond by fashioning rudimentary rockets that rarely reach their target in the suburbs of Washington or do any damage. Nevertheless, in response to these primitive attempts to defend themselves, the US government repeatedly orders the US military to drop massive ordnance on the Indian civilian population, killing entire families at a time.

Who would support it?

My guess is: Nobody would give a hoot, least the American people!

http://www.sott.net/article/281706-...-the-Kidnapping-and-Murder-of-3-Israeli-Teens

6. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

That's a good post Jazz. I was just thinking why oh why did they have to kill thousands of other people and destroy Gaza when they could just have waited and killed these two extra judicially. - not that I believe in extra judicial killings but my God the revenge.

7. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

Glad they got those monsters. Love those Israelis :)

- - - Updated - - -

When Hamas fires rockets into Israel, that's a perfectly reasonable reason to fire on them. Remember, Hamas has broken most every cease-fire.

8. alexa

Yawn. We all discussed this at depth at the time and I am not going into it again. I suggest you do some proper reading and see who was attacking who. There are plenty of threads on this forum alone or you will find a lot of information here though you will have to go back to the time it happened.

9. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

I believe you are advocating the shooting of any suspect accused of terrorism, or revenge killing for that matter. Why do you limit it to Arab Palestinians or ISIS members? Why not any of the dozens of designated terrorist groups regardless of their politics or religion?

Nietzsche's warning was spot on its seems.

10. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

May their souls rest in peace. May whatever god they believe in look after their souls.

11. Jazz

Thanks, Alexa!
    If you had read the link you would know WHY.
    I will post it here separately for anyone else interested to know:
    I think that pretty much hits the nail on the head!

http://www.sott.net/article/281706-...-the-Kidnapping-and-Murder-of-3-Israeli-Teens

12. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

Of course, those thee teens and their avenging produced the most newsworthy events. Do not count those thousands of killed in Iraq, Syria or elsewhere. Those were "gentiles" anyway.

13. upside-down cake

upside-down cake Well-Known Member

The monster's are the Israeli's. The problem is you can't look past them long enough to see their victims as victims. Take a look for yourself, the politics of Hitler...

[video=youtube;Pa9lTvEr32w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa9lTvEr32w&list=PL6TfK9pR_hoI6Bn6dyTapq8Z NcLXfEo39&index=18[/video]

14. Azuki Bean

Azuki Bean New Member Past Donor

Yeah I was kind of hoping for more specifics to see if any real thought had been put into his position.

Like:
    Who carries out the 'special measures'? Military or intelligence services? Government or happy to outsource to private contractors?
    Who's involved in the approval process? President alone? President and Military & Intelligence? Anyone have a veto?
    Does the target's location matter? Is any country is fair game? And does the country need to be informed or does it just get done? (i'm assuming getting permission is not on the table as a strategy).
    And the quality of the target's crime. Does it have to limited to terrorism? Paedophile rings? War criminals?

I appreciate the guy likes the idea of streamlining the process of execution but without some operational details, it's a bit hard to know what he's saying.

15. free man

free man Well-Known Member

Not the right comparison.
    Has Mexico shot day after day rockets on Huston and other cities in Texas, cause the US 'took their land' will be more correct.
    Had California cities, LA, SF SD, been bombarded with rockets, school busses had been shot with anti tank missiles and blown killing hundrends of school boys and girls going to school, what would the US do them ?

Well, we dont have to speculate, do we ?
    One attack in New York and the US destroyed both Iraq and Afghanistan.

16. Jazz

Indeed they did for no reason at all!!

http://www.conspiracytheorytruth.com/100-proof-911-was-an-inside-job/

17. alexa

You article was not really accurate. While without doubt Israel used the kidnapping of the three youths to stir up hatred towards the Palestinians in general and Hamas/Gaza in particular, the kidnappers being a group which always do whatever they can to thwart Hamas's moves for a solution, certainly appear to be who Israel says they are. Of course Israel was lying in saying it was Gaza Hamas who did this and she knows this...so certainly though there is no evidence at all that this group is under Israel's control, they do work in her interest and Israel knows this and uses this to herself destroy the move towards solution.

As far as I can see Israel has totally lost it now. She will always have some citizens who will stay on the side of sanity and justice but the reports which came out of Israel during the Gaza war spoke of a people who were losing all sense of basic humanity. It is to be hoped more within Israel confront this but they are in danger of attack or losing their jobs.

I also find his going on about psychopaths unhelpful and not necessary true. Psychopaths are unable to have empathy. We certainly saw plenty of evidence of this from Israel during the Gaza war but the way in which the article describes this sounds more like just throwing insults.

I think one of the difficulties with Israel is that she is a country doomed to failure from the beginning. She was a colonial project but was unable to ethnically cleanse or kill all or almost all the Palestinians firstly because she had an interest in presenting herself as a decent state and secondly because it was highly unlikely that the Arab states would have allowed this. She always faced ostracism for doing what she needed to get what she wanted. I'd say she also came too late for colonising another people's lands what with the west becoming democratic and adverse to that sort of thing and the ability of news to be transmitted throughout the world. Israel has done very well at making her voice heard above the Palestinians. However now with BDS coming at her heels she appears to be becoming more desperate in her actions. The amount of settlement building has massively increased in the last years and with Gaza we saw a situation I am at a loss to understand any decent person allowing. However she created a story for those in Israel and her outside supporters to believe and I believe many of them genuinely believed.

It is hard to find a way to in any way see justification for what Israel is currently doing. Her actions and our allowance of them is as Ban ki-Moon said Humanity's shame.

Of course the world is very unstable at the moment and so it is impossible to see the way things will move but BDS along with a growing number of Diaspora Jews who feel the need to speak out and confront Israel are the only hope for the Palestinians and yes, if she could get away with it, Israel would just kill or ethnically cleanse the lot.

18. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

They were suspects according to the article. Are you ok with mere suspicion as justification for execution; no trial, no evidence presented to a court, no conviction just summary execution on suspicion?
    Furthermore I certainly wouldn't take Israel's word that they killed the right people; their 'intelligence' arm, Mossad, has screwed up too many times to mention, killing the wrong people.

19. Natty Bumpo

Natty Bumpo Well-Known Member

Killing "suspects" is not how civilised nations deal with crime.

Let's hope that copycat summary executions don't follow by those to whom this sort of behaviour will appeal.

Any nations can label anyone "suspect" and zealots and maximal statists will kowtow to this sort of depravity.

20. Jazz

Dear Alexa, times are such that Israel and the US don't shy away from any lie or atrocity in order to further their goals. Israel's short term goal is to establish themselves in Palestine as the sole occupant and ruler. The US is desperate to keep its Status as the #1 power in the world. Long-term goal for both States is to establish the "One-World-Government".

99.9% evidence points to an Israeli false flag operation in the murder of the three teens. Check this link and decide for yourself. Global Research is a pretty decent website. Of course, a tiny fraction of possibility it could be otherwise remains.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/were-t...pings-an-israeli-false-flag-operation/5389791

21. alexa

Hello Jazz! I was following this from the beginning so know how the story went quite well. It was the Palestinian Authority who told Israel that two members of a rogue Hamas group were missing. They became the suspects. You can read about them here.

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/ori...an-hebron-hamas-leadership-mahmoud-abbas.html

When Hamas made it's unity agreement this was not without opposition. Said group as you will see from article have the habit of coming in when something is moving in the direction of easing things. In addition someone supposed to be the leader of these people claimed on video to have orchestrated it. Now it is not impossible these people are paid by Israel but there seems to be no evidence of it and such people tend to be killed.

For me the balance of the evidence suggests it was these people.

However that being said it was to the absolute delight of the Israeli Government who then blamed it on Gaza Hamas when they had nothing to do with it - hence the soldiers arresting the Hamas members, the sorties and death into Gaza, the massive strike killing several important Hamas members which led to Hamas eventually getting involved and Israel having the war she wanted.

She also knew the teens were dead from day one but did not tell her citizens taking the rest of the time to terrorise and arrest people in the West Bank including killing six I think while building up an almost pathological hatred among her population towards Gaza Hamas.

The killings have also been used as an excuse for massive new building in the West Bank because the settlers, cheering at the killing of children were so 'good' during Israel's attack on Gaza.

Just to be clear I do not think these group are Hamas - they are a rogue group which takes that name. They have nothing to do with the Hamas who operates from Gaza so in that Israel was killing the innocent when she killed over 2,000 Gaza people, injured around 12,000 maiming half of them for life and completely destroyed Gaza.

Therefore certainly Israel was using these people to carry out her intent on Hamas and very much to cement hate in the Israeli population for both Hamas and Palestinians in general.....but I simply cannot see these people with all the harm they cause to Hamas in Gaza not being killed if they were on Israel's payroll. I could be wrong but that is how I see it.

Edit: at the same time they do play uncannily into Israel's hands ;)

22. Jazz

And who is Shlomi?
    He is an Israeli, writing for Israel. Would he tell the truth and nothing but the truth? Personally, I wouldn't rely on it.
    Under heavy torture by Shin Bet!! You know what that does, don't you?
    Well, they did get killed!!!
    Good for you! At least it is settled in your mind. I'm not so sure.
    All because of this mysterious group! Without this group Israel wouldn't have had a reason to destroy the unity Abbas/Hamas nor most of Gaza plus a couple of thousand innocent Palestinians.
    I remember that Israel claimed it was bombing Gaza because of the rockets that came flying over the fence and not in retaliation of the three teen murders.
    The Israelis hate the Palestinians already with a passion, no need for extra fire.
    They were and still are a warlike tribe who come from Asia and are called Khazars. A tough lot to have in Israel.
    It doesn't really matter, Israel loves to kill Palestinians. This will not be the last time.
    We can only go by what Israel officially states. We have no recourse to any independent observations. Anything is logical guesswork and projected speculation.

I read this in Wiki: "Hussam Qawasmeh's lawyers stated that he confessed under "heavy torture" from Israeli security services, Shin Bet. Qawasmeh lawyer stated "What he said during interrogation was that he was responsible for ordering the kidnapping," and that "The orders came from him personally."
    There you see how Israel operates... with heavy torture.
    Don't worry. It makes no difference.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "In the end Truth always prevails."

"Regardless of what anyone anywhere and anytime in this whole wide world may say to the contrary, events of recent years everywhere establish beyond any question of a doubt that the Christian faith today stands with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel."
    Benjamin Freedman

:smile:

23. alexa

Two points. One right from the beginning Israeli sources were leaking that it was not Hamas - that is Gaza Hamas. They said this for the following reasons. It did not follow their style. If they had done it it would have been well planned, hence not the phone call. The reason would have been to get some prisoners released which is why originally the kidnap was cheered in the West Bank. To the Israel sources in the know what Netanyahu was saying was not true. All evidence pointed to an opportunistic kidnapping whereas Gaza Hamaas planned them well. In addition Hamas had just signed a unity deal and though she did not come out and renounce violence, part of that deal was doing so. She had no choice due to the dire situation in Gaza. Israel sources also knew that so they did not think it was Hamas Gaza. That was Netanyahu's line for what he wanted - war with Gaza and destruction of the Unity Deal which would put great pressure on Israel.

2) You are forgetting that it was the Palestinian Authority who told Israel of these people. While yes, they are bought are you trying to say that they would help Israel to act in the manner she did on a lie? More likely that they 'told' in the hope that Israel would not do what she did do.
    Only this is long before anyone was captured. This was on the information given by the Palestinian Authority.

Your aggression suggests you feel threatened. Are you not able to debate on information? I said earlier I do not believe in extra judicial killing so obviously I do not approve of that. My point is that people who have acted in the way this group does would almost certainly have been very well investigated by Hamas themselves and killed if they were thought to be on Israel's payrole.
    Ah! You fail to read 'I could be wrong' and my edit. Don't twist what I say. I said on the balance of evidence it would seem to be them. Obviously the best way to have found out would have been an open court case.
    They were not a mysterious group. They were well known. Again it was the Palestinian Authority who put Israel on to them - or so we are told and I am unaware of them denying it.

Course it would. Another excuse would have been found. It is generally felt this was a gift from heaven which Netanyahu milked. I am not aware that the Unity has ended. Hamas may be kicking up somewhat about still not receiving the money to pay her employees but to the best of my knowledge it is still holding. Abbas was at the UN yesterday working on getting support to end the occupation. If this does not work I believe the intention is still to take Israel to the ICC.

I think that was the second reason. They kept changing it but it began with the kidnappings.

[video=youtube;Ksk3Q7gu0BI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksk3Q7gu0BI&list=UUV3Nm3T-XAgVhKH9jT0ViRg[/video]

I disagree. Most of them were too busy getting on with their lives and never seeing them just gave no thought to them and their plight. There is no question that the three weeks in which Israel was pretending to look for the Palestinians created as I said an almost pathological hatred towards Hamas and the Palestinians in general - so much that settler teens thought it would be cool to kidnap and burn alive a 16 year old Palestinian in revenge. Now the situation may be as you say now but there is no question that Netanyahu and friends were deliberately stirring it up - eventually to equating Hamas to Isis. The whole intent was to dehumanise Hamas and Palestinians in general allowing Israel to treat them in a way Ban Ki Moon called Humanity's Shame. Those Israelis who did protest the attack frequently found themselves attacked or losing their jobs, Palestinian Citizens found themselves arrested, beaten and losing their jobs and such behaviour and worse, the very worse being the cheering of killing children expressed by one Israeli as needed to stop more of this - the exact same argument used by the Nazi's for the killing of Jewish children. The situation in Israel is out of control. I have said that before.

I am not going to respond to this except to say that we have many of same people living in this country actively working for justice for the Palestinians.

I wouldn't take issue with that. The two things which suggest they may be responsible are a) That the Palestinian Authority reported this group suspiciously missing and b) that a man in Turkey claimed to be their leader and boasted about being behind it. They are the two bits of main evidence. As I said they would need to have a court case to prove it but they seem plausible suspects, more plausible at this point in time that your false flag theory. Because this evidence has been presented that is what you need to refute to leave room for your false flag theory.

24. Yetzerhara

Yetzerhara Banned

Alexa your refusal to acknowledge Hamas was attacked because it had been launching rockets non stop at Israel, had built an elaborate series of underground tunnels and was using them to try bring in terrorists to attack Israel which led Israel to fire back is absurd. Your yawning doesn;t make reality vanish. Sure in your world, you yawn and anything you don't want to hear can't be heard, but it does not go away Alexa.

Here's another little bit of news for you Alexa. Hamas has been engaged in terrorism sinceits decision to embrace terrorism. Its constitution calls or the killing of all the world's Jews, all Israeli Jews, anyone who supports a Jewish state, and also calls for the exact same agenda as ISIS, one Muslim caliphate running the entire world and where someone like you would be wrapped in a potato sack and told to shut up and stay home.

So this fantasy you have that Israel only loathed Hamas because of this latest war is past absurd. Its just out and out delusional

Ok, you can go take your nap now and dream about putting Zionists in jail.

25. MGB ROADSTER

MGB ROADSTER Banned

Their filthy souls are in hell !!
    Burning while searching their promised 72 virgins