FOX anchor! Girls who get FRAT rapes, "What are boys supposed to do?"

Discussion in 'Media & Commentators' started by cpicturetaker, Sep 25, 2014.

1. cpicturetaker

cpicturetaker New Member

I'm not one bit surprised by the never ending onslaught of IT'S HER FAULT. She drinks, he drinks! She's responsible, he's not! You drink you deserve to get assaulted. These young women better speak loud and MILITANTLY. The men and boys in the universities and the system are NOT looking out for them! GO DIRECTLY TO A HOSPITAL, HAVE THEM CALL THE COPS FROM THERE! And they might want to call the local press and have a record of that phone call. These young women need to play hardball!

Let me tell you what is going WOMEN are having SEX and they are picking and choosing who they have it with. If she SAYS NO to one guy, he figures, YOU WILL NOT SAY NO TO ME! You don't get to choose if I want it!

Fox hosts blame drunk girls for frat rapes: ‘These guys, what are they supposed to do?’[/B]
    DAVID EDWARDS
    25 SEP 2014

Hosts of the Fox News show Outnumbered on Thursday said that drunk college girls needed to take “personal responsibility” for their actions if they were sexually assaulted while visiting a fraternity.

Earlier this week, Forbes severed its relationship with columnist Bill Frezza after backlash from a column titled “Drunk Female Guests Are the Gravest Threat To Fraternities.” The article, which was eventually taken down, included a photograph of a barely conscious woman lying on the floor drinking wine.

“[W]e have very little control over women who walk in the door carrying enough pre-gaming booze in their bellies to render them unconscious before the night is through,” Frezza wrote. “Based on new standards being promulgated on campus, all consent is null and void the minute a woman becomes intoxicated — even if she is your fiancée.”

“In our age of sexual equality, why drunk female students are almost never characterized as irresponsible jerks is a question I leave to the feminists.”

On Thursday’s edition of Outnumbered, hosts Andrea Tantaros and Kirsten Powers agreed that women should take more responsibility for preventing themselves from being in situations where they could be sexually assaulted.

Tantaros argued that the columnist had expressed a “legitimate fear” that drunk women could destroy the fraternity system.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/...apes-these-guys-what-are-they-supposed-to-do/

2. TexMexChef

TexMexChef Well-Known Member

How many women have you ever heard of rape a drunk passed out guy?

If a guy was laying in a park passed out drunk...Raise your hand if you believe that he would be raped by a woman by morning.

Lets do the reverse. If a woman passed out drunk in a park...would it be more likely or less likely she would be assaulted before morning?

Is it acceptable or even expected that someone is going to pass out at a frat party? Most likely so.

Does anyone expect a drunk woman may be sexually assaulted at a frat party?

3. MickSpeed

MickSpeed New Member

If a broad gets boozed up and comes on to a guy, what's he supposed to do?

Turn off his hormones?

4. TexMexChef

TexMexChef Well-Known Member

Rape is hormone driven? That is a new one on me. Maybe rape is a thyroid imbalance?

5. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

You're right, Tex. it does make you wonder why a woman would get passing-out drunk at a frat party, doesn't it?

6. alsos

alsos New Member

Imagine that, a conservative and a liberal agree on something.

7. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

Rape is very wrong. Getting drunk at a frat party SO MUCH, that you pass out is beyond stupid. You are asking for something bad to happen, sorry. Drunk guys have as little over their faculties as a drunk girl. Might as well walk through the inner city ghetto yelling I've got a millions cash in my pockets. Is it her fault she got raped? Ultimately yeah. Is it your fault your brand new iPhone 6 gets stolen if you leave it sitting on your dash with the doors wide open? Yup.

It's called personal responsibility. You don't gamble with your body like that. If she got drugged then raped that's a different matter. If she passes out after probably flirting with a bunch of horny drunk guys, that's her bad. Horrible but take some ownership for your own stupidity.

8. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

How many "rapes" are consenting encounters where girls wake up the next morning realizing they didn't control themselves while drunk the previous night and then cry rape.

Face it, there is a misconception here on the part of the left.

They think anything is what they claim it to be but in reality they have no idea what a non-leftists non-drone factory college campus is like.

Having attended such a college I can tell you that finding a house full of drunken college girls ready to spread is as common as finding a house full of drunken boys ready to dive in.

There is not, contrary to what liberals would have you believe, an epidemic of college campus rapes because liberals misuse the very word "rape".

And yes, if you drink yourself into a (*)(*)(*)(*)ing stupor and pass out at random locations then you ...in whatever relative degree...are responsible for what happens.

There are a lot of scumbags in the world and putting yourself into that situation is as stupid as leaving your car unlocked on a city street with valuables sitting in plain site on the front seat.

Personal responsibility people ...liberals sure do love to pretend it doesn't matter, but it does.

9. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Keeping his penis in his pants might be a good start. If he cannot handle his alcohol then he shouldn't be drinking.

10. Willys

Willys New Member Past Donor

If she's not taking the personal responsibility gambit then it must be for the meal ticket.

11. Sanskrit

Sanskrit Well-Known Member

By the vogue feminist definitions of rape, I've been raped dozens, if not hundreds of times. I'm a man, so that doesn't count of course. Feminism = hypocrisy. Feminism = hysteriscist seeking towards political advantage.

12. cpicturetaker

cpicturetaker New Member

So if she passes out she should expect to be raped because she CAN be raped? Is that the gist of what you are saying?

- - - Updated - - -

Enlighten us on the 'vogue feminist definition' of rape.

13. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

Keeping her vagina in her pants might be a good start. If she cannot handle her alcoh then she shouldn't be drinking.

A lot of these "rape cases" at parties are sluts who regret having sex with someone when they were plastered.

14. Sanskrit

Sanskrit Well-Known Member

Rape is a form of assault of very low comparative occurence. Outside of necessary context, it is no more serious than any other form of assault. Only in a culture where women have been able to retain all the advantages of the past while seeking discriminatory favorable treatment in the present is this not self-evident. Millions of assault victims, beaten to within an inch of their lives, would love some of that political favor and rape hysteria shown their way, but no candlelight vigils are forthcoming somehow. Why? No measurable favored leftist voting bloc. The end.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously? You don't know of the feminist movement to classify any intoxicated sex as rape... but only for women? Do you live under a rock?

15. gamewell45

Tell me, you may be more familiar with this: how does a woman take out her vagina? from my experience they are all unmovable from the body. Your excuse that some of the women are party sluts does not make it ok to rape anyone; how'd you feel if you were raped at a party if you passed out?

16. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

How about not passing out anywhere except your own bed? I've never passed out in a public place because I'm not a moron. I can't even comprehend how anyone would be stupid enough t do it. I've seen countless people do it in college and can't say any of them were impressive specimens.

RiseAgainst and (deleted member) like this.
  17. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

I dont put myself in vulnerable situations such as that in public. At least not if it is under my control and that most certainly is.

18. gamewell45

Have you ever passed out due to a medical issue before?

19. fiddlerdave

fiddlerdave Well-Known Member Past Donor

I is of course the Right Wing Religious crowd has no more morals or decency than the worst of the Right wing Muslim rapists.

It is completely beyond any honor but is very typical of these hypocrite phony Right Wing "religious" and the so-called "Conservatives" like this are willing to rape women (or men) who are "passed out".

20. gamewell45

That's great that you are responsible, but that doesn't answer my question; suppose you passed out whether due to alcohol or a medical condition and got raped, how would you feel?

21. rwild1967

rwild1967 Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Didn't we just beat this horse last week?

22. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

How many girls at frat parties are passing out due to "medical issues"? Have fun spinning this.

23. Nightmare515

Nightmare515 Ragin' Cajun Staff Member Past Donor

Thats because it makes sense. I am by no means saying its the womans fault in these situations but women do need to understand that the world isn't a utopia. Sometimes women can't help but put themselves in dangerous situations which is why I was a strong advocate against those who admonished women for walking home from work alone in the dark. Sometimes that may be their only option. Going to a frat party is a different story. This isn't like going to a normal co workers party to where the people there are likely going to conduct themselves in a generally acceptable manner. This is a frat party it's so secret what goes on at frat parties. The entire purpose of a frat party is to get extremely drunk. When kids get extremely drunk we all know what happens.

Again before somebody who has a hard time with comprehension jumps on me claiming I am blaming the woman I am not. I am simply saying that being a woman and going to a frat party and getting hammered with a bunch of equally hammered young guys is probably not a good idea if celibacy is on your agenda.

24. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Well-Known Member

Thank you! I started reading this thread and swore that we just had this topic just very recently.........

25. RiseAgainst

RiseAgainst Banned

Alcohol is a medical condition?