Ever notice how white racists complain...but don't actually say what they want DONE?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Gorn Captain, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

They'll talk about "epidemics of black on white crime".....but won't say what they want DONE to stop it?

They'll talk about "the genocide of whites"....but won't say exactly what they want DONE to prevent it?

For Latinos they have one pat answer "Close the border, kick out all the illegals" (Naturally, they are short on details on the latter except "We'll just do it is all").....

but for blacks, they have no "solutions" for the problems they whine and moan about it. Is it because they have none....or they just can't voice them publicly and ruin their ability to deny what they are?

(BTW, I fully expect to be proven right on this thread, by those white racists who won't admit they are white racists (yet will feel it necessary to voice an opposing viewpoint...thus confirming they are)....

or the fact they will talk about anything ELSE...but what specific actions they want taken.)

Glock and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Moriah

Moriah Well-Known Member

They are quiet as little crickets so far.:smile:

3. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

Funny how they go right up to the edge of saying what they really mean, then stop. Someone on this forum I think was talking about all the racist on the internet because the real world has completely ostrasized them. So they hide in the aninimity of the internet.

4. rayznack

rayznack Well-Known Member

* Immediate cessation of non-White immigration

* Interpreting the Constitution so only those born here become citizens by legal residents

*Tougher sentencing on non-White criminals as current laws were designed for Whites - explains why arrest and imprisonment is less a deterrent for Blacks than Whites for impulse crimes

* Forced removal of all non-White illegal aliens

* Incentives for non-Whites - especially Blacks - to revoke their citizenship and emigrate

What does forty acres and a mule in monetary terms go for these days?

5. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

I don't fit your criteria but I have a partial solution for the black-white divide: Intermarriage. Until those taboos come all the way down we're not going to make any progress closing the gap.

6. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

What I notice is you only talk about one group of racists instead of all of them. If you want something done then address the issue as a whole, don't cherry pick in an attempt to flame bait. That is unless that is your only goal here.

7. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

I've been wondering this for a while. Sitting back and complaining is easy. Maybe when they fail to come up with a solution, they'll realize that there isn't a problem in the first place.

8. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

So....Just who are these 'white' people the OP speaks of? Does the OP have some kind of special magical power to define folks by race? Isn't that racist? Inquiring minds want to know.

9. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

If you change the demographics in those points you would get the Nazi and ISIS platforms. So it's nice to know that some Americans have the same views as those groups.

10. Right is the way

Right is the way Well-Known Member

I for one carry a load gun. That will help stop me from being a victim. Other than that what would you have us do? Me personal do not care were you come from or what color you happen to be. I think we can all be in agreement that there are bad people of all types. Around here believe me we have plenty of white trash. I would not (*)(*)(*)(*) on them if there shoe was on fire. Simple to get on my good side be a good person mind your own business and let others do as they please if it doesn't effect you it shouldn't matter to you.

11. arborville

arborville Well-Known Member

Yes, certainly that is useful and more common than in the past.

12. DarkDaimon

DarkDaimon Well-Known Member

And we have a winner! :cheerleader:

13. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

Care to fill in examples of "other groups of racists" here on PF? A quick look at "new posts" you will see examples of what the OP is referring to, so if there is any evidence of "other groups of racists" doing the same, then it should be easy to present.

14. rayznack

Yes; it would be nice to have a citizenry that felt like a cohesive community again; without the ills our current Western societies experience.

15. RedWolf

We've had this discussion before. Racists come in all colors so why discuss only one particular group of racists when it would be beneficial to discuss them all?

16. TRFjr

TRFjr Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why should we be the ones to come up with a solution? It is Liberals just like you that caused the problem. with your propaganda rhetoric and agenda of dependably entitlement and victimhood. that has enslaved black on the democrat plantation which is causing the violence
    So the question is what the hell you going to do about it

17. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

so much white guilt pouring out of this thread...... from the real racists

18. Rickity Plumber

Rickity Plumber Banned

The poster you quoted did NOT say anything about "other groups . . .", he said when talking about ONE group of racists instead of talking about all racists (notice I do not have to say groups?) concerning specific issues. In other words, when you or anyone speak of racism, that should mean everyone, not just specific races.

When quoting other posters, parentheses should surround their content, not your interpretation.

19. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

Sure racists come in all colors, but just like some here like to extrapolate black crime in their threads, or gays in the news, why can't the OP extrapolate white racists (white nationalism, white supremacy)? You are free to make a thread about black racists (nationalism or supremacy), or Asian racists (nationalism or supremacy), (even though I think it would have low participation, considering the forum) but aren't those valid points?

Well, then maybe you can help him to find examples of "others" here that show racism. I didn't say "groups", better?

- - - Updated - - -

is calling someone an "Uncle Tom", racist in your opinion?

20. RedWolf

If someone is asking how to deal with racists wouldn't it make more sense to discuss all racists instead of just one particular race? Only taking one race into account is racist in itself in my opinion. If we want to move forward and progress then we do it by having a complete open and honest discussion about it instead of leaving out certain groups.

21. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

You're not going to change a mind of someone who thinks irrationally. A racist fits that category. The OP asks why do people who say racist things get upset when they get called out for it. He specifically asks about white racists, for that seems to be the majority on this forum.

Once again, some don't see a problem with the "black crime" or "black rape" threads, so why the outcry on this?

22. Moriah

Moriah Well-Known Member

Forty acres and a mule= $5 million cash. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

That might take another two hundred years. I agree with you though.

23. RedWolf

The op says anyone with an opposing viewpoint to his claims is admitting they're racist. Do you honestly think anyone who says that is looking for an honest discussion?

What makes you think I don't have a problem with those threads?

24. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

Actually I think it's happening a lot more now days and I think the pace is accelerating. That's one of the few bright spots on racial front.

25. rayznack

I'd fully support the federal government forking over that cash to young Blacks for renouncing their citizenship and emigrating; we're paying that much in welfare and imprisonment anyway.