It's over for white people?

Discussion in 'Immigration' started by chronotrigger, Oct 10, 2014.

1. chronotrigger

chronotrigger New Member

Since Europe takes tons of immigration too and has low white birth rates. Most of white people will be gone by 2050. Maybe Russia/eastern europe will have some whites left, but they are corrupt. Are we really fine with white people who contributed so much to th world just to die off?

Brewskier and (deleted member) like this.
  2. onalandline

onalandline Well-Known Member Past Donor

Society will decline.

3. Riot

Riot New Member

And the left wing rejoices

4. martin76

martin76 New Member

Maybe in some places like US or France or Netherland, Whitemen will be a minority in 50 years.. but in other places, White men will resist... I am not speaking about racism, but I think black men must be in their countries (Africa, America etc) and the white one must be in their ones (Europe, America etc.).
    Blacks are fearsome when govern ... eg South Africa was a wonderful country (and I know whereof I speak) and now is a disaster or Haiti...
    If you are white and you don´t like my words, please, not write back me, only come with me to Port-au-Prince or Pretoria...and you´ll see if what I say It´s true or not.

5. CircleBird

CircleBird Banned

Don't fret, there will still be people here.

6. smevins

smevins New Member

Not really. Rich people will have their designer babies made white just for the uniqueness.

7. martin76

martin76 New Member

The old laws... in my country was forbidden to marry foreigners for the purpose not to contaminate our blood (which was the greatest treasure that one had, "uncontaminated" blood meant not foreing blood at all). our kings protected our blood for centuries but the ban was lifted (I think in XIX century but not sure)...thanks to the Kings, our blood (DNA) nowadays is heavily Celtic. Not better not worse but It is our blood...We are 70% R1b1 (67% british and 81% irish but irish came from our home) in some places more than 90% of us are R1b1. Thanks our kings, the asiatic blood is limited to 12% (Like in Germany and less than France (16%), Switzerland (16%) or Austria (22%). Our african blood is is less 3-4%,

If today we come back to the old laws...the american preppy boys in New York or Chicago would say we are racist... and for sure US wouldn´t want to do bussines with us... and the same with the same preppy boys in Brussels...It is very hard when you must to choose between to protect your "uncontamined" blood and being isolate or to be integrated into Fck globalization and let them destroy the blood of our parents...

It is not racism, a man is not better than other if he doesn´t show.. It is only a reflection: it is hard to see how our blood is being destroyed by other blood came from other continents...World will be better if black are in "black" territories and white are in "white" land... I´ve been in Africa and I don´t want to live there.. so why should it be black in my country? Why? :frown: I want the best for everybody... but in their homes...
    Respects and you will be respected. If we respect the US is a mixed country, do US respect our will if one day we return to the old laws to protect the blood?

Very unhappy...

8. Micketto

Micketto New Member Past Donor

If white people die off, so what?

You can't stop the natural course of society, so there's no reason to get worried over it.

Excellent first post, btw.

9. Moderndaydrifter

Moderndaydrifter New Member

IMO in the next 50 years the races will begin to mix and in 100 years the true American will emerge as a polyglot people. Probably the first mix will be " whites" and Latinos, that is evident in places in Texas and the southwest now. Will there be prejudices? Of course we have to be prejudiced about someone------Right?

10. onalandline

Society will decline as the White race disappears.

11. martin76

martin76 New Member

Of course, yes, like it happened in South Africa... unfortunately.. but the worst enemy of White man is the own White man....

12. Blasphemer

Blasphemer Well-Known Member

There are still two billion east Asians to keep humans advancing, who have already proven that they have what it takes to construct a civilised society, and they are developing at a fast rate. I certainly do not think whites will disappear, but mass immigration of low quality immigrants has already caused and will cause a lot of profound problems in formerly white societes. It is likely that if things dont change then over next centuries global center of human civilisation will undoubtely shift to the east. And western Europe will turn into a second-rate, developing nation in decline. Like South Africa, for example.

13. martin76

martin76 New Member

Well, it depends on.. maybe in my country one day, they will be expelled..of course, paying the price of their properties here but must leave this country. In 1995 we have 0% non-white and now more than 4 millions (muslim and african).. they crossed the border illegally. if one day, people decide to begin the mass ejection nor Washington nor Brussels say nothing.

Afrikaners can still conquest the power in South Afrika if USA or EU don´t interfere

14. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Granny says, "Dat's right - we is an endangered species...
    :grandma:
    ... an' when the last of us dies off...

... ever'thin' gonna go to hell inna handbasket."
    :eekeyes:

15. martin76

martin76 New Member

Negroes in the government in South Africa:

http://ajkraad.wix.com/genocide-museum

What would it happen if in my country people did the same with non-whites? What would the Washington preppies say? But of course, my country has the fame of being racist... not the black in South Afrika...

16. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Two things:

1) White people have gotten too lazy to screw without hiring it done.

2) It was our own decision to own 2nd homes and BMWs rather than raise kids.

3) We all gotta self-actualize, right?

Some might say we deserve to die off. Despite the millions of Mexicans that have crashed our party, they haven't had anything to do with our birth rates.

17. onalandline

Seems like the more prosperous, the fewer kids.

18. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

My own sons are that way in that it's all about chasing automobiles and money. All I know is that we can hardly blame anybody else for our own low birth rates. Somebody around here should probably get busy procreatin' if they fear minority status.

19. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Oh Goodie, another white supremacist here to tell us all how the white race is being turned into sub-humans. Why is some feel the need to share their ignorance and hate.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure it will that is why it never existed without our presence, oh wait it did. Read More, Post Less.

20. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Bothers you that we cannot do like them, doesn't it, go ahead admit it, you want a cleansing to occur.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it is the logical things to do, or do you believe we do not have enough people on the planet or is simply the skin color that is wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Races and Culture are different things or didn't your parents teach you that little fact?

- - - Updated - - -

But but but, they will be the wrong color people, don't you get it?

21. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

I seldom agree with you, but it does seem to be evolution in action. Nobody is forcing white people to not have children. They're doing that to themselves.

22. ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm Well-Known Member

The white population in the UK would remain constant in the next four decades but the percentage of ethnic minorities in the general population would jump to 25% by 2050 from 14% in 2013 and 1 in 4 people would be of non-British descent. Of those minority groups, three groups stand out and there would be 3 million Indians, 2 million Pakistanis and 2 million Eastern Europeans in the UK by 2050, along with 3 million blacks and 1 million Bangladeshi. If this demographic trend continues until 2100, ethnic minorities will make up the majority but there would be more immigration restrictions on their way.

23. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Hey, I've done my part, 6 kids from 2 marriages, all white as snow. Oh, and I prefer Mercedes's and am self-actualized as (*)(*)(*)(*)

I have to wonder if the people that post this kind of thing might have a problem getting women to cooperate in the endeavor, otherwise they'd be following that advice

24. btthegreat

btthegreat Well-Known Member

I am fine with it and I am as Caucasian as you can get. Give me a reason to care what the 'dominant' racial mix ought to be that won't make me laugh at you. My gut tells me great contributions will continue, well past a majority whitey expiration date.

You know what. I won't care what languages my grand-kids speak or learn either because no one has given me a reason to, that hasn't made me laugh at them.

25. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

People should be able to have kids at whatever frequency they desire, and they should be free to travel and purchase land where agreed to by the property owner. What I take issue with is incentivizing immigrants to have children with all sorts of social programs.

If whites decline and others increase in numbers - there's nothing wrong with that. Our focus should be on ensuring all the interactions that lead to this trend are voluntary.