"American Renaissance Foundation"

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by cpicturetaker, Oct 11, 2014.

1. cpicturetaker

cpicturetaker New Member

I vaguely heard about this 'movement' last week. It was new to me! What a 'high minded' sounding name to cover the same RACIST GARBAGE of generations past. I think I saw an article with same 'named' RW'rs who attended one of these conferences. If I can find that article, I'll add it!

America’s virulent racists: The sick ideas and perverted “science” of the American Renaissance Foundation

White supremacy and 15th-century polygenics live on at shockingly ugly American Renaissance foundation conferences

ROBERT WALD SUSSMAN

America's virulent racists: The sick ideas and perverted "science" of the American Renaissance Foundation
    Excerpted from "THE MYTH OF RACE"

The American Renaissance Foundation is an extremely conservative right-wing organization that also publishes a monthly magazine of the same name, American Renaissance (AR). The magazine’s first issue appeared in November 1990. The foundation was established by Jared Taylor (1952–) who serves as president of the New Century Foundation and as editor of AR. Taylor has ties to a variety of domestic and international racists and extremists.

He is on the editorial advisory board of Citizens Informer, the newspaper of the Council of Conservative Citizens, a virulently racist group whose website has referred to blacks as “a retrograde species of humanity.” He has contributed writings to The Occidental Quarterly, a racist journal. He also has been a member of the board of directors of the National Policy Institute, a self-styled racist think tank, and has received funding from this institute.

Taylor has close ties with members of various neo-Nazi groups and with Gordon Baum, the CEO of Council of Conservative Citizens. He is a frequent radio guest of Don Black’s, operator of Stormfront, a white supremacist online forum that also advertises American Renaissance conferences. He also has ties to Mark Weber, head of the Institute for Historical Review. European racists are among his close associates, including members of the British National Party, a racist, far-right political party in England, and the National Front, a racist, far-right political party in France. Nick Griffin, the head of the British National Party, has been a speaker at two American Renaissance conferences. Frédéric Legrand, a member of the National Front, is a frequent contributor to American Renaissance.

Jared Taylor has written and edited a number of books with racist themes. One of AR’s and Taylor’s favorite and oft-used quotes, recalling fifteenth-century polygenecist thought, is that of zoologist Raymond Hall from an early issue of Mankind Quarterly: “Two subspecies of the same species do not occur in the same geographic area.” Taylor believes that slavery may have been wrong but the alternative was “Negro pandemonium.” He complains that civil rights laws prohibiting racial discrimination have turned “common sense” into a “crime.” In 2005, he wrote in AR: “When blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western civilization—any kind of civilization—disappears.” He argues that racial diversity is a negative for society and that racial integration has failed. Taylor promotes the main Pioneer Fund themes of a genetic basis for differences in intelligence between the races, the benefits of racial homogeneity, a propensity of African Americans to commit crimes at higher rates than whites, and the need to reverse an alleged reconquest of the American Southwest by Mexicans...

http://www.salon.com/2014/10/11/ame...ience_of_the_american_renaissance_foundation/

2. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

Not surprising, considering Jared Taylor had a little booklet called "color of crime" which so many white nationalists here use as a primer to rationalize hate.

3. cpicturetaker

cpicturetaker New Member

Totally off my radar screen. I know of 'white supremacist movements', neo-Nazis, etc. and knew that there had been a diminishing of such groups for a couple of decades
    and then EXPLODED--yes, especially the past 6 years. I had not heard of him. I guess maybe I need to 'rejoin' SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER and get back
    on their newsletter circulation. No doubt all 'policy' and connections by this group is fully understood by the SPLC.

Sad! What the hell is wrong with US?

4. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Libs live in such a scary world where there is a racist behind every tree. I guess if they believe Ebola is racist they can believe some obscure foundation can be.

5. Super21

Super21 Banned

Why are you against having a strong, unified white American culture? Why do you favor our cultural genocide due to multiculturalism?

- - - Updated - - -

They really are delusional. You know they say suffering a delusion is a mental disorder which the multiculturalists certainly have.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you white?

The Southern Poverty Law Center? Give me a break!

I am going to say one thing just for you, 88!

- - - Updated - - -

I do not see as much hate as I do from the multiculturalists towards hard working, law abiding white Americans.

6. alaskan_sol

alaskan_sol Member

haha...funny, I think its Conservatives who believe theres an enemy behind every tree.

Mexicans are coming to take there jobs.
    Liberals are trying to take their freedom and their Religion
    Homosexuals are trying to take away there definition of marriage
    Democrats are trying to take their Guns and Money
    Communists are trying to take their Business
    Muslims are trying to destroy their way of life
    Blacks are trying to take everything

I would say Cons are the Paranoid ones

7. Super21

Super21 Banned

You don't know this is true?

8. alaskan_sol

alaskan_sol Member

Its called being paranoid...possibly borderline Schizophrenia if you believe this

9. doombug

That's because you only see what you wish to see. If you take off the liberal blinders you will see the truth. There is just as much fear mongering and hysteria with liberals. Admitting that is the first step to your recovery.

10. doombug

Funny how they refuse to see their own bs. How can they be so hypocritical and delusional?

Super21 and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Super21

Super21 Banned

Its schizophrenia if you deny these obvious facts. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. But the Marxists use the denial of reality tactic on purpose, like by saying race is a social construct when the facts clearly disprove it.

12. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

Do you see anyone other than whites that are hard working or law abiding? I'm going to take a gander and say no.

13. Super21

Super21 Banned

Of course, lots of Mexicans are hard working but many of them don't always obey white law. Asians are very hard working, so are the Indians.

14. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

cool, then show me all the hate Asians and Indians have toward "law abiding white Americans".

By the way, I'll be sure tell someone to let Marco Rubio know you don't consider him to be hard working or law abiding.

15. Super21

Super21 Banned

You do know that I didn't target the Asians and Indians specifically, but the multiculturalists? There are plenty of examples of their hateful accusations towards whites, like with officer Darren Wilson, Don Imus, the Duke Lacrosse Team, the covering up of the murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom etc.

Marco Rubio is a dick sucker, as he has laid waste to the culture that took him in from that multicultural (*)(*)(*)(*)hole known as Cuba. The dude will destroy this country if it means he will advance himself, like so many politicians tend to do.

16. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

Just as I figured, still full of fail.

night.

17. doombug

Two of the biggest cancers on humanity these days are the Islamic extremists and Liberals. They just can't live knowing there are people who disagree with their point of view.

18. Super21

Super21 Banned

Liberals = multiculturalists. And they are the enemy within.

19. Grizz

Grizz New Member

Excuse me for just jumping in here, but just WTF is "white law"? Unless, of course you referred to the Jim Crow laws of yesteryear. I didn't have much use to them either.

20. cpicturetaker

cpicturetaker New Member

There is a racist behind way too many trees and anonymous screen names. And EBOLA is a disease--as I've stated many many times, DISEASE doesn't give a ratsazz about politics. It's treatment has everything to do with POLITICS.

21. cpicturetaker

cpicturetaker New Member

There isn't a CONSTRUCT out there that his disproved RACISM-- fundamental, systematic, systemic RACISM. Actually I'd like to see a CONSTRUCT for
    what the hell a MARXIST is in the US in the 21st century.

22. cpicturetaker

cpicturetaker New Member

23. Super21

Super21 Banned

Uhm, George HW Bush and the Bush family did almost as much damage to destroy the white race than any democrat. The 88 stands for Heil Hitler!

24. Super21

Super21 Banned

It depends what you mean by racism. Everyone is against abusing and mistreating other races. But I do believe we need to discriminate against other cultures to uphold our culture.