Israel hospital treats Hamas leader's daughter

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Ronstar, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

2. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

Gaza would not have the ability to provide care. Even before the recent destruction hospitals were barely able to work due to shortages in electricity.

You do not think it is love which is the reason why Israel offers help do you? She simply does so to try and keep the death in Gaza at manageable levels for publicity. There have been many many articles written before the war about Gazan's dying unable to get medical treatment for all sorts of things including cancer.

Many in Israel wanted to hunt down and kill every person they suspected could have anything to do with Hamas. One of our posters also wanted this. However they realised that if they were to do this they would lose a lot of their own, given that Israeli lives unlike Palestinians are worth something that immediately was cause for concern. Another concern was who would look after Gaza if they murdered all of Hamas. Hamas keep Gaza in order in particular they keep the Salafi's at a manageable level. If they were all killed Israel would have a more dangerous foe to meet. They considered taking over Gaza again but they did not want to do that partly for the reason they moved out, the cost, and secondly because they would be expected to pay for the $5billion in damages they did to it.

You can expect all the dead, injured, those suffering serious mental trauma estimated at about 360,000, those homeless, without water, living among sewerage and without heat or a roof this winter to feel grateful for Israel for saving one child all you want....

3. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Hamas expects to both defeat Israel in war AND get assitance from it when they lose, thay are NOT fighting for 67 lines. if Gaza = Hamas then Gaza will suffer from war it's leading.

4. alexa

Keep on cheering for the killing of innocents Gilos. You disgust me. Your fantasises belong to you not reality. The excuse to kill innocents however I suspect is the intent.

I repeat you destroy Gaza and her people by not lifting the siege. The UN has said that Gaza will be uninhabitable by 2020 unless the siege is lifted and the people are allowed to live proper lives and look after the place. The lifting of the siege was promised by Israel in 2012 and not delivered. Hamas has done absolutely everything it could do to get this done to no avail. They largely kept the cease fire while Israel did not and when no other opportunity was available they gave up their power to form a Unity Government.

Israel's response to this was to frame them for kidnap and murder and make a major assault on Gaza killing and wounding thousands, destroying resources needed for survival, destroying half her land and making Gaza already into a place which is uninhabitable and on top of that expecting others to repair the mess she has make which she will make money on that....and you wonder why why even the strongest zionists can no longer support you as seen in the UK Debate. By the way they, UK Parliament, also said that they were going to start working on getting the people of Gaza the rights to her Gas, which you clearly are after if you have not yet stolen.

5. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

When did I cheer "killing of innocents" ? you said Hamas = Gaza, I said Hamas is just part of Gaza,

Hamas is on path of war not peace, it denies peace and you had plenty of oppertunities to prove otherwise, its absurd to lift a seige when all they promise is war, its insane to see thier attacks on our civilians as isulated events not related to a cease fire with Hamas, but the peak is certainly to expect Israel to sit back and watch rockets raining on it without fighting.

The rest of what you wrote is conspirecy Mambo-Jambo, Hamas never hurts a soul, it only speaks aboput it and Israelis just accidently get killed by Palestinians.

6. alexa

You cheer on attacks on Hamas in Gaza. You were drooling over it. You supported the mass killing of Hamas in Gaza because a renegade group who Israel was well aware had nothing to do with Hamas Gaza, indeed Israel was well aware they work against them were accused of the Kidnap and murder of three teens. You support mass killing of the people because of the actions of one or two. You do not support law but mass blame and mass murder just like the Nazis did to you and that is the basis of where you agree you believe in the Killing of Hamas. However attacks on Gaza kill and injure in the main civilians. Hence clearly you support the killing of civilians also. A person who believes in the mass killing of a group of people for the actions of another group, clearly does not respect life anyway.

A different approach would be to suggest conversation. Alistair Crooke found Hamas to be perfectly capable of conversation, and that they recognised Israel in reality, that she was here and was going nowhere but expected the Palestinian narrative also to be recognised and respected. This has never been done. Israel choose instead of talks to deal with the situation in a military way. This consisted of arresting political opponents and her wars on Gaza - while of course encouraging settlers to take over the West Bank, continuing to steal the West Bank calling it State owned land when people had been unable to farm for is it just a year having been attacked and terrified by settlers.

Whether the Palestinians fight back or not they are harmed, ever minute of every day by a people taking over their land who have no conception of humanity, who cannot see Palestinians as human beings too and as such as people who deserve exactly the same rights as they would expect for themselves..

By refusing to talk and work things out Israel left Hamas with no way to speak but violence knowing she could use that as propaganda for continuous assaults on Gaza and that Gaza would have no chance. A people with vastly superior military power who refuse to talk to come to an agreement, clearly have no intention of ever coming to one. They are just the bully, the cat playing with her prey before she kills it.

There is no evidence of that.
    not true....and what the hell you are talking about me having plenty of opportunities to prove otherwise I have no idea what you are talking about. You say Hamas denies peace and then want me to prove how she denies peace. You do not understand how things work. If you believe Hamas denies peace, then you should prove that...not just like a child throw names.
    Here are Israel's violations of the 2012 cease fire which the Palestinians basically kept expecting the siege to be largely lifted which was part of that agreement. More fishing rights too rather than be shot while they fish or shot while they farm their land - you know how these non human Palestinians are treated.

http://blog.thejerusalemfund.org/2012/12/israeli-ceasefire-violations-in-gaza.html

JFJFP have an excellent article which describes Israel's reneging on the 2012 Cease fire but I find their search facility does not work and it would take ages to find. I don't think you are in any way aware the strength of reproach which you are now receiving from people strongly entrenched in the Jewish community and in this instance I am thinking particularly of the US.
    Nothing which I wrote was so. You answers above however were.

Unable to deal with reality, you pretend I have said what I have not said.

Israel is the mass murder of Palestinians. Is now and has been since before her conception. Very aggressive and acting like Nazi's as the British archives state long before she came into being.

As I said and you presumable thought was not true, as came out in the British Backbenchers Parliamentary debate, you are now losing the very staunchist Zionist supporters. Also said they are going to start looking into Gaza's Gas and making sure she gets control over it, if you have not pinched it already - this what you call MUMBO JUMBO CONSPIRACY. Is 100% true.

7. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Before I dive to the internet to find proof, lets agree on what "want's war" means..
    We regard driving Israelis away from Tel Aviv, Haifa and other big cities as "wanting war" because that means the end of Israel and we like Israel, agreed ?

8. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

I read it remember ? he said he senses a possibilty of change if this and that would happen, I say they have to change BEFORE this and that happens!!! its the diffrence between surrender to terror and negotiating on equel basis as peace partners !!! now they have the UN and probebly the law on their side on 67 borders - why keep opposing negotiations ?? why did they oppose it in Rabin days ? can you even answer that ?