Craziest Things Said About Ebola

Discussion in 'Viral/Biological' started by Nat Turner, Oct 19, 2014.

PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening. We urge you to seek reliable alternate sources to verify information you read in this forum.

1. Nat Turner

Nat Turner New Member

2. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

Based on the evidence the mere existence of a few cases of Ebola is enough to make it an effective terrorist weapon. It can disrupt an area's whole economy so it doesn't really matter that it only kills a handful of people. The fear it creates is the real weapon and not the number of deaths it causes.

3. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

No the craziest thing said about Ebola is that upon having contracted Ebola, Michael Brown died from it ...but only because he was Black

4. Angrytaxpayer

Angrytaxpayer Banned

If you're going to go race baiting at least get the name right so you don't sound like an complete imbecile when you post.

5. Jango

Jango New Member

I don't know where you fall on the philosophical scale, but I believe that what is being ponder by people about Ebola as we know it is happening to us elsewhere. From the link:

That doesn't sound as far fetched as uninitiated people might think it does, especially after our collective history is examined. People want things, people take things they don't have a right to by various means and people use nasty things, like germs, chemicals and radiation on other people. Once a person has seen the nasty things hidden under the carpet, that's all they see from thereon.

6. Nat Turner

Nat Turner New Member

Conspiracy cranks are not confined to one place. Every country has them.

7. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

Rush insisting it is airborne...hummmmm. Or at least saying it could be 15 different ways to scare his audience then adding the could be and hummmm just so he can say he didnt really say that, but the dittoheads know what he means.

8. Nat Turner

Nat Turner New Member

Rush's job is keeping "the base" afraid and telling them whom to blame for it.

Ka ching, ka ching,

9. CherryPanda

CherryPanda Banned

Ebola itself is not deadlier than a flu. I mean, with the modern level of medicine, you just actually need to support the hydration level of the body, plus provide the necessary nutrients. Plus provide the safety, of course.
    But Ebola is used to create fear and panic, not distract attention and, thus, to control the people.

10. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

There was a multi-paged thread over this, I assumed every liberal had seen it considering it touched on the holy grail of leftist issues ..."whitey bez racist yo"!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/9/jesse-jackson-dallas-lawmaker-blame-racism-for-ebo/

http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/l...s-weeks-ebola-didnt-have-to-kill-my-uncle.ece

Jesse Jackson - Career race pimp, race baiter, racial separatist, moron.

John Wiley Price - Small time criminal and Democrat politician (ha I know I just said two words that mean the same thing) currently being investigated by the FBI for a laundry list of crimes.

Josephus Weeks - Nephew of Thomas Duncan who, upon hearing fourth hand information from the family phone tree, decided that he knew better than an entire legion of medical professionals as to what killed a relative he forgot he had.

...and I typed Michael Brown because it was funny, first draft I had Trayvon down but hes getting a little played out.

11. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

its a secret bio-weapon to install martial law and put all white christian gun-owners in CDC "isolation" camps.