City Bus Driver Has Mob of Thugs Beat and Pepper Spray White Family (Video)

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Marine1, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Marine1

Marine1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why is it most of these stories never make national news when it's against Whites? Why do they triy to hide it when Blacks do it and not Whites?

Nope, despite the media harping for years on the now-discredited “Driving While Black” fake ‘crisis’, you definitely won’t be hearing about this new term anytime soon, even though in just the past few months TRN has reported on many incidents of Whites getting a racial beat down on a public or school bus.

The latest case involved a White family victimized by a (now former) Baltimore city bus driver, Karen Murphy, who appeared in court last week to face charges of assault and conspiracy for arranging for a mob of Black high school students, to attack the family over a verbal altercation between Murphy and two passengers.

The victims, Christopher Fisher, his girlfriend Kristina Gibson and their 9 year-old son Logan, were all violently beaten and pepper sprayed by the group of Black thugs after they exited the bus at their stop. Murphy kept the bus waiting during the assault and then allowed the mob back onto the bus and drove away, leaving the victims behind on the sidewalk.

As reported by WBALTV 11 news, the incident stemmed from the family merely not being able to move back on the crowded bus as was instructed by Murphy. When one of the victims, Christopher Fisher, attempted to explain that they could not move due to the overly crowded conditions, Murphy became enraged and got out of her seat to threaten Fisher and his girlfriend with physical violence.

fisher

According to charging documents, police were able to review video from the bus, which included audio of the exchange. The video showed the bus beginning to get crowded and that Murphy told everyone to move to the back of the bus.

According to the video, Fisher told Murphy that the bus was too crowded to do so, and the two exchanged words, with Murphy saying, “If you would have gotten your (expletive) off you wouldn’t be having these problems. You better watch the way you’re talking to me. … Come up here and I’ll show you what I’ll do. You better get your ass way back there in the back.”

Eventually, Murphy pulled the bus over.

“She pulled the bus over, got out of her seat belt, stood up screaming in both of our faces, ‘Don’t tell me how to do my job. If you have a problem, come across this line and I’ll knock you the F out,’” Gibson said.

Court documents said at that point, some teen boys on the bus began yelling with Murphy for the family to get off the bus. The documents said Murphy kept one of the teens by her, and one of the teens could be heard on the video yelling “Call them up.” Gibson told police that she saw Murphy make a phone call.

Two bus stops later, Gibson said a large number of Mergenthaler Vo-Tech and Academy for College and Career Exploration students boarded the bus.

“The school kids immediately came up to her and began speaking like they knew each other. We weren’t too far away from her, so we could hear, and she said to them, ‘I don’t care where they get off. You handle that (expletive) and I’ll take care of you. I’ll wait for you,’” Gibson recalled.

“She actually let these children get off of this bus and beat me and my family for at least three minutes, then let them get back on, get weapons, get back off and back on again, and then took off with every one of them that did it,” victim Kristina Gibson told 11 News reporter Lowell Melser.

“As soon as the doors opened, they hit my boyfriend on the back of the head with something,” Gibson said.

“I was really scared,” 9-year-old Logan told 11 News. He said he tried to defend his mother but couldn’t. “I tried to get the girl that was beating her up off of her, and she turned around and pepper-sprayed me.”

Unbelievable. A organized, criminal act, backed up by video surveillance — which authorities refuse to release to the public.

WATCH the local media report, in which the reporters go to every length imaginable to avoid mentioning the races involved, and even fail to report that the schools involved are each over 90% Black…

[video=youtube;eIm1b-UJB0g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eIm1b-UJB0g[/video]

http://toprightnews.com/?p=6683

2. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

Why haven't I heard about Al Sharpton and Eric Holder whining about riding while white?

I hope Ms. Murphy does time.

3. TheImmortal

TheImmortal Well-Known Member

One more family that probably had no problem with black people previously... will be far more likely to come on over to my side.

4. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

One wonders if this is actually the sort of reparations some 'Whites are EVIL!' political posters really want when all is said and done and also why so many leftwingers want to remove from citizens the legal right to defend themselves. Had the woman or the man pulled a gun, knife, or even a collapsible baton then they would have been charged with the crime of being White and defending themselves.

Whew! Glad my skin tone is acceptably brown and so at least that's one thing I won't have to worry about.

5. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Most of these stories never make the national news regardless of the colour of the victims. You live in a violent country (as do I) - if the national news covered every assault, they'd have no room for anything else.

What is your side? The having "problems" with all black people because of the actions of some side? Should I have "problems" with you because these thugs were American?

6. Channe

Channe Well-Known Member Past Donor

They need to be deemed domestic terrorists and punished accordingly.

7. TheImmortal

TheImmortal Well-Known Member

I have a problem with any group of people that represent 13% of the population and yet commit 50% of the murder and nonnegligent manslaughter.

Why don't you tell me how far black people are over-represented in regards to murder in the UK. I GAURANTEE they'll be over-represented there as well.

8. Gatewood

In the U.K. it's probably illegal to collect and publish such statistics. Hell one'd probably get prosecuted under their hate crimes laws merely for raising the issue.

9. Gatewood

Since Eric Holder essentially forbade any jurisdiction form charging any Black with a hate crime wouldn't it be a hoot if the domestic terrorist category proved to be a viable end run on that ethically corrupt man . . . and actually worked?

10. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

So you think blacks as a race are bad?

11. mtlhdtodd

mtlhdtodd Well-Known Member

And people wonder why I carry all the time.

12. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

After giving it some thought I think she should be charged with contributing to the deliquency of a gang of minors, too.

It is amazing how the racist liberals want to destroy blacks as a group but they want to defend them as individuals.

13. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Is this really a story about black vs white or about a woman behaving so badly?

14. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

Let's hope they don't stoop that far.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know about the story but this thread is just another daily attempt to demonize black people.

"Look everyone! Black people doing bad things! And tomorrow I'll post another thread about black people doing bad things!"

15. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Pardy.. I get lost in the agenda since I have no clue which posters are black and which are white... But, its very tiresome especially since I consider myself a VERY discriminating person. :wink:

16. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

care? about what? about how the kkk have all conglomerated on this thread? sure ido, good time to deliver the payload imo.

- - - Updated - - -

its difficult to understand, isnt it?

17. Right is the way

Right is the way Well-Known Member

If the race of the people were reversed I believe that this would be a much bigger story.

18. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

Tell me, are you White? If not, what about those young white babies/children? Going to expunge them as well in your 'merciful' view of humanity?

19. peoshi

peoshi New Member

Yes it is...so why don't you enlighten us?

Or is your reading comprehension really that bad?

20. ManifestDestiny

ManifestDestiny Well-Known Member

Of course thats what you believe because thats what Fox News told you to believe, now white people everywhere think black people are trying to "knock them out" with that knockout game, they think they are going to be assaulted in the streets and murdered in their homes by black people, there is just such an insane amount of fear mongering against black people its no surprise white people are killing innocent black kids in the street left and right now. Right Wingers commit more terrorism in America than Muslims, and thats saying a lot.

21. peoshi

peoshi New Member

No...he's an indian with a mental problem who was bullied in school, at least that's what he told me. :roll:

22. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

You have a problem with every single individual with dark skin because a subset commit a lot of crime? It doesn't matter how good or honourable an individual is, if they're black they're automatically bad? Is that what you're saying? Because that's what's coming across to me.

Yes, but so are men, young people and urbanites. That isn't a reason to condemn those entire categories (not least because I'm in two of them).

23. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

Fairer question: Are you against Black Racism? What are your thoughts on the New Black Panther Party? They're violent segregationists and have been since Montgomery. Even if you think it's fair retribution against White Racism, doesn't it perpetuate the 'Capitalist' Class warfare?

Doesn't Racism itself get in the way of Marxism?

24. nra37922

nra37922 Well-Known Member

You think????

25. ManifestDestiny

ManifestDestiny Well-Known Member

When they see statistics of black people committing the most crime they dont think about what is causing black people to commit more crimes in the environmental sense, you can ask everyone of them they believe ones environment plays VERY little role in how one behaves in the future, they think its all free will because God is Good blah blah blah. So when they see mostly black people in jail, they assume its a problem with black people and not their environment. They dont think it has anything to do with the fact these black people have the worst schools and lowest incomes in the country, they believe in a mixture of religious free will and genetic superiority. If you look at the Confederacy's excuses about why they were racist the majority of them based it on religious grounds. Not surprisingly, the successors of the Confederacy, the Southern Conservatives, still use these exact same excuses to be racist except now they try to be more subtle about it, except when it comes to gay people they are still open about their hatred towards them. The way they treat gay people is a perfect example of how they treat black people under cover.