Swedish 'Cold War' thriller exposes Baltic Sea nerves over Russia

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by Pronin24, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

2. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

why is Russia fanning the flames of war?

3. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

Because we asked for this. This is good for a liberal, fat and stupid public in Western countries. Hysteria of fear in Sweden, at this particular case.

4. trout mask replica

trout mask replica New Member

Are you not confusing Russia with the hyperbole of Western mainstream media?

5. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

Why we are fanning real wars? One war after another, we are in a state of permanent wars. If we had draft, like in majority of countries, all those freakish wars would be over.

6. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

The Swedes have made themselves look like fools, but looking like fools seems to be a common thing lately with Europeans. I mean how much CIA propaganda is going on over there? It's turning them into a bunch of nuts. Well the sub turned out to be Dutch and they had practiced with it the week before. Now had the children listened to mother Russia, they could have saved their taxpayers a bunch of money.

There might be more to it though, it seems the U.S. has placed some kind of military equipment in Sweden which goes against some treaty they have with Russia..or so I believe. That would account for the paranoia. As for spending all that money for something that never existed in the first place...serves them right.

I'm starting to think the only sane person in Europe is Vladimir Putin
    53FA54AC-1401-46F2-A667-412B370674D6_w640_r1_s.jpg

7. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

The Swedes were correct to be vigilant; the Russians have violated Swedish neutrality and territorial waters in the past, and not just once.

8. Jeannette

A little history here. The Soviet Union was an imposed political system dreamt up by Western ideologues like Marx and imposed on the Russian people. It was meant to encompass and unite all nations under an atheist communist leadership in Moscow, thus the fears of nations was as real as the fears nations have today of the U.S.... who wants to unite the world under a corporate controlled Washington.

The means used by the Soviet Union was propaganda and mind control, something which is being copied by Washington with it's CIA paid press and media. If some nations such as Sweden are misplacing their fears, then it's a tribute to the success of Washington's mind control methods...either that or they're listening to the voices in their heads.:roflol:

9. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

and now the Russians worship Stalin like a God.

The USSR was just Russian Imperialism under a red flag.

10. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

How does this little rant of yours address the simple fact that, in the past, the Russians have violated international maritime law in Sweden's territorial waters?
    And who asked 'the people' in the West if they wanted capitalism as their guiding system...?

11. Mr. Swedish Guy

Mr. Swedish Guy New Member

Russia and Putin are paranoid fools with a retarded and counter productive foreign policy. They think the west is out to get them, so they prepare for war, which gives the west reason to build up it's defenses, which strengthen's russia's view that the west is out to get them. Russia can't accept the fact that they're not a super power anymore and that it isn't the 19th century anymore and you can't go around annexing your niehgbors. It's really rather sad, how Russia pathetically refuses to recognise that the world has changed and that they're actually a rump second rate power.

As for their foreign policy, it basically amounts to making sure Russia is as politically and economically isolated as possible, which is retarded. Putin's actions has in effect been to brutally murder the russian economy and make sure it will be in a very sad state for many years ahead since Russia has severely damaged their already low diplomatic reputation. And If Russia is worried about NATO, it's just ridiculously stupid to act threatening towards Sweden and Finland -the only non-nato baltic countries. Especially since the baltic is very important for Russia. I'll say it again, it's utterly retarded. It's almost as if Putin is deliberately trying to screw things up for Russia as much as possible.

And, Swedish suspicion against russia is very justified. They practiced bombing us rather recently, in case anyone forgot, alternatively didn't know. Who else, other than Russia, is even a possible suspect? It's literally only Russia that is imaginable.

I'm actually glad this is happening, because our military is going to get much more money from now on, and maybe we'll even join NATO. yaay.

12. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

Evidently, Russia made you very angry, nerves to blame. Your Kingdom, de facto, is a puppet country. This is why your government is so nervous. Sweden has business in Ukraine, is not it right? Why foreign activities near Sweden would be not acceptable? Do not poke your nose in Ukraine. Here is some more: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other...hunt-for-undersea-intruder-goes-on/ar-BBasm8B Ghost hunting in the see. Better go and see what is going on in eastern Ukraine. Civilians are killed on their own land by foreign powers, so-called proxy war.

13. Mr. Swedish Guy

Should I bother to answer this seriously? No, I dissmiss you.

14. KGB agent

KGB agent Well-Known Member

So, how is hunting for the "Russian submarine" is going? :smile: Failed to find any, huh?

Well, accoring to Sweeden, they have called back their naval assets, so the "hunt" for the "sub" is over now.

I have the following questions:
    1)does Sweeden sucks that bad, that it can't find a sub in it's own archipellago? Because I was going to have a butthurt of a decade if our Navy failed to do that.
    2)is there any piece of solid proof of this "submarine" or "foreign activity" very existance at all? Or it can be just cheap propaganda for cattle and low-IQ Ikeamen?

15. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

16. Jeannette

Hmmm! I guess you feel like fools don't you?
    [​IMG]

17. Jeannette

No don't answer, unless you watch this first. It's Russians they're killing so it's bound to thrill you. It's known as genocide:

[video=youtube;cWhDGkeOqxI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWhDGkeOqxI#t=14[/video]

This is going on during the cease fire.

18. Mr. Swedish Guy

As much as I dislike Russians, and as much as I think Sweden in general is a vastly superior country to Russia, I'll give you this one: Our military sucks and yours is much better. This is possibly the one and only area in which Russia is better than Sweden. yes, I am very dissappointed with Sweden in terms of our military and foreign policy. And the new government has already (*)(*)(*)(*)ed things up.. Did you know that the minor party of the ruling coalition has its roots in pacifism and that they are advocating that we CUT our military. They held that view even since the ukrainian crisis began, and still hold it, and they're in the government! I am (*)(*)(*)(*)ing outraged! (I understand you're russian and don't think russia is a threat, but look at it from a swedish perspective). Quite frankly, I don't even care whose sub this is or if it's even a sub. The good out of this is that there'll now be much more spending on the military and maybe we'll even join NATO in the future.

19. Moi621

Moi621 Well-Known Member Past Donor

There is no submarine.

Just a small, submersible drone the Russians used to relay a phone call

and watch the theatrics unfold as they assess the Swedish response.

Moi :oldman:
    Does Sweden breed
    chess masters

r > g

No :flagcanada:

20. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

The best way to go would be neutrality and good neighborly relations with Russia. NATO is on self defeating path and EU will break down.

21. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Makes no difference how big or small it is; if it's in Sweden's territorial waters without announcing its presence it is in breach of maritime law. A nation's territorial waters are as much the sovereign territory of that country as its landmass is. If a Russian vessel appeared within America's territorial waters can you imagine the resulting hysteria? I can.

22. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Why would they when the Russians are no strangers when either cruising near to, or violating territorial waters is concerned: http://www.voltairenet.org/article175641.html
    All of America's awesome technology couldn't detect it. You can guarantee America is no different in this respect.

23. Mr. Swedish Guy

That would be best for russia yes, but not for sweden. For some reason russia seems intent on making sweden join nato and build up our military, because that's what their actions will lead to.

24. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

There were no "Red October", after all. Let us better sing together: "We are living in yellow submarine...". I like Beatles.

25. KGB agent

KGB agent Well-Known Member

I'll give you another hint on the areas in which Russia is wastly superior to Sweeden. It seems to be that our people are wastly superior in general development and self-critisicm.

You know, if military over here will suddenly declare, that there is "foreign activity" and media suddenly start to spin "distress call in <insert language>", than the said military won't provide any evidence and downplay the story (because that is what your military did, they havn't provided a single one) most of people won't buy that. Of course some will, but still.

FFS, open your eyes already.

I believe you are not completelly lost case, so do the math.