German investigation on MH-17 concludes plane shot down by Russian terrorists.

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by ararmer1919, Oct 20, 2014.

1. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

The recent conclusion of the German intelligence agency BND investigation into the MH-17 incident says that Russian backed rebels were in fact responsible for the crime. Everyone who wasn't on a Russian pay role of course already knew this, but the one thing the west may have gotten wrong was where the weapon used to shoot down the plane may have came from. Up until now the west has maintained that the crime was committed by Russian backed rebels using Russian provided weapons. According to the German investigation however it appears that the BUK weapon system may have been taken from a captured Ukrainian military base. Does this remove Russia from blame? We will see. Germany also concluded that the Russian lie that the plane was shot down by Ukrainian soldiers or that a Ukrainian fighter jet was in the area were in fact, false.

Kremlin payed trolls will attack this in 3,2,1...

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europ...ro-russia-rebels-mh17-201410206311422192.html

Casper and (deleted member) like this.
  2. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

The entire world knows Russia shot it down, even most Russians. They are just forced to "believe" otherwise because Putin will have them buried in a hole in Siberia. The Russian public fears Putin, which is why Russians will say Ukraine did it...but they aren't that stupid.

3. Yazverg

Yazverg Well-Known Member

http://rt.com/news/197592-german-report-mh17-ukraine/

1, German intelligence had not find ANY proofs that any of the russian BUKs were used by the anti-ukrainian separatists.
    2. There is no proof of russian involvance into the dirty killing of innocent europeans and malasians. Nothing except for propaganda for dummies.
    3. Kiev denies that this report of german intelligence suggests anything right.

If you want to be scared by russians - you have a permission. But don't lie. At least don't lie as ugly and silly.

4. Jazz

Jazz Well-Known Member Past Donor

And the German BND can be trusted? Germany is a puppet vassal of the USA. Naturally, they will side with the US and accuse Russia. All NATO countries are on the side of the US and they all point their finger---> Putin did it!!!:bored:

5. Yazverg

This is 'what everyone knows' and no matter what actually has happened the only guilty guy is him.

6. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

So clearly the 2 of you didn't even read the report because it clearly says that the BUK system was NOT provided to the rebels by Russia. That it was stolen from a captured ukranian military base, and that as of right now Russia has no fault in the incident, only the Russian backed rebels. Now this may still come back on Russia since if it wasn't for them starting this "revolution" none of this would have happened but as of right now it appears that Russia had no direct involvement with the shooting down of flight MH-17. Jesus Christ I'm impressed you kremlinites made asses of yourselves this fast.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Exactly.

2. They say that as well.

3. Says who.

Who's scared of Russia? The Russians?

- - - Updated - - -

Yup. Of course you'll use the classic "we can't trust the source cause it's a puppet of the US." Clap clap clap. You guys are going to make your overseers mad. And ifyou actually read the article you'd know that Germany is saying that putin didn't do it. Moron.

7. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

do you think its a new information? even paid tolls here know it. man it was on the terrorist TV-news under topic "one more bandera jet down", they thought it was an Ukrainian jet ...

8. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

Of course everyone with half a brain knew this already. It's just always funny to watch these paid kremlin shills make asses out of themselves.

9. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

i see, one more 9/11 conspiracy , right the jews got down this jet ...why ? cos they hate Putler ...

10. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

not very hard. just ask them how many jets got down Ukrainian army ? and how many the Moscovite collaborators got down ...

11. Pro-Consul

Pro-Consul Banned

I thought that was the case.

The Russians wouldn't be so foolish as to give the rebels with such an AA system.
    And the Ukrainians wouldn't have done it because it they had no reason to.

It's clear that the rebels in the Donetsk region are culpable of murder.

12. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

I knew that the rebels were the ones responsible. I just didn't know to what extent Russia's involvement was. It seems they did not provide the actual specific weapons system that brought down the flight. But what about the operators? I'm not an expert on that type of AA weaponry but I'm guessing your average joe isn't going to be able to just pick up the manual and be an expert after a week.

13. trout mask replica

trout mask replica New Member

It's logical to conclude that the separatists were the ones who were most likely to have shot it down. I don't think Putin was directly responsible.

14. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

Waw, what a news, for a while... More news on this matter are coming.

15. Pro-Consul

Pro-Consul Banned

I think the Russians are smart enough not to intervene directly so I don't think that the BUK system was operated by the Russians.

It is possible that retired Ukrainian soldiers who have sided with the rebels knew how to use it or maybe some of the veterans who've come from outside the Ukraine may have had experience.
    But then again maybe the BUK system isn't that complicated.

Also judging from the footage of the Donetsk fighters it's clear that some of them do have military experience.

16. Jazz

Only on this side of the ocean!

17. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

do you think its a solid institution? even Putin´s very inner circle ?

18. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

All certainly possible.

19. Jazz

Hey, moron yourself! I did read AND understand that the BUK was stolen from the Kiev Junta army. WHY did it take so long to figure that out? I guess they can't count to three or how many do they have? I think they needed time to come up with another way of clearing the two Ukrainian jet fighters and blame the rebels again... this time with a stolen BUK. Nice try, though!:wall:

20. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

What the fuk did you even just try to spin?

21. Pro-Consul

Pro-Consul Banned

I think that it would be an incredibly stupid move.

22. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

Lots of people think they know things that, in reality, they have pretty much no clue about. It's often a matter of yelling and repeating assertions.

23. Yazverg

Cf

And I guess the people of the same ability made the report...

There was a link.

The white people. Those who still believe that killing of a european is more a crime than killing some russians and ukrainians in Donbass. I mean the swedes are looking for a sinking sub thinking that it only can be... russian. You rulers understand that for such an attitude a nuclear arms state has all the rights to strike first. That's where the scare and regular european cruelty comes from.

BND is not able to do an independent research. A country hasn't still gained the liberty. Their politicians are still under the attentive eye of a big brother, their economy is just a stash for the big brother's black day and basically a slave state never brought up a voice against its master. The master said that plane was shot by Putin himself. It was said after sveral hours... Noone on Earth was expecting that BND would make anything but a polite confirmation of what they should. The only thing is that a lie will never find a consequense with other numerous lies. As you see Kiev denies that BUK was acquired by the rebels from them. BND found that it was not russian. So whose BUK it was if it was the one?

And about the plane. BND provided just words against the data from radars and sattelites. The data confirms that there was at least one plane in the area. This is a fact. :) It doesn't say however that the plane was shot down by a military plane. It just shows what a misery it is to be a coward and slave.

24. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

so you are saying that Obama , Kerry, Sweden Government , NATO, etc. lied to the world community?

25. litwin

litwin Well-Known Member

agreed, but many in Kremlin war-party are capable to do it. i have a lot of information on this subject , i will write more tomorrow