Why is Joe Rogan not being investigated by Congress?

Discussion in 'Science' started by FinShaggy, Oct 20, 2014.

1. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

Don't get me wrong, I love that there is at least 1 person out there talking about DMT with celebrities and stuff. But I have a question.

How come Joe talks about DMT when he has musicians and journalists and float tank creators on, but when he has doctors on (people that could actually get into it) he asks them about steroids, like Testosterone. He himself is not a Doctor, but didn't a REAL doctor get investigated by congress for touting "magical remedies". Why not actually GET INTO THE SCIENCE.

I completely agree with DMT being legal, and Testosterone being used by people who need it supplemented, but that is not what Joe is doing. He is telling Rosanne Barr and Amber Rose to try Ayahuasca, and if you watch Amber Rose's first time talking about it, she is like "You never actually tried Ayahuasca? Why did you tell me to try it?" and he tries to convince her that 5-MeO-DMT gave him the same experience she had. PLEASE PROVE THIS.

Again, DMT should be promoted PROPERLY. Obviously he likes being in the roll of introducing these people to the experience, but he has no interest in actually nurturing the experience itself (by having doctors guide you). You might as well me going to the Amazon on the suggestion of a guy you met outside of a liquor store.

Again, I like the Podcast and I like the things Joe Rogan talks about, but he is being a dangerous ass.

2. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

I am not saying that I dislike the things he says, I am just saying he is being dangerous. Rosanne? Really? She needs DMT in her life?

3. Cubed

Cubed Well-Known Member Past Donor

Dmt....now that was an experience and a half