"Hatred For This President Drives The Media To Invent A Bogus Obama Failure"

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by TheChairman, Oct 20, 2014.

1. TheChairman

TheChairman New Member

Hatred For This President Drives The Media To Invent A Bogus Obama Failure
    http://www.politicususa.com/2014/10/19/obama-media-narrative-shrieking-fans-obama-fail-seconds.html

---------------------------------------------------
    For all of the out-of-touch hype that some in the media may have been reporting about President Obama campaigning for Democrat Anthony Brown, who is running for Maryland's governor, there is a perfectly logical explanation.

Oh but how the "liberal" media likes to take off with a story and run with it before fully checking the facts at hand. There were about 8,000 cheering supporters of the president and then some left and the media did a take on that such as to indicate they were turning away from President Obama when, in effect, they were overcrowded and were headed to another room in order to avoid the last minute rush as many later noticed. So, it was much ado about nothing. But again, the liberal media loves to report on things right away only to embarrass themselves later on because they happened to have got it wrong in their haste to report something, anything. God forbid how this would have ended up had it come from the "Conservative" media.

2. Libertarianforlife

Libertarianforlife Well-Known Member

Could you find a little bit more biased source?

3. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

Lol, I kept getting popups telling me to vote Democrat.

4. TheChairman

TheChairman New Member

Why sure but I'd have to go to the Libertarian Party.

5. rwild1967

rwild1967 Banned at Members Request Past Donor

I don't care who you are that's some funny (*)(*)(*)(*) right there!

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like your popups are more intelligent than the average.

6. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

What overcrowding, look at the empty seats

[​IMG]

People leave early during bad movies, bad football games, bad music acts, and people they don't want to listen to.

7. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Can you? I bet you can, FOX or maybe The Blaze or The Godfather News, tell us some half truths and make yourself feel better.

8. Papastox

Papastox Well-Known Member

Wow! What a spin job! That is really humorous that you think people would buy such an absurd explanation...

9. Libertarianforlife

No, I don't think foxnews has a "keep the senate blue" ad running in the corner.

But nice fail, I mean try.

10. Casper

They do not need one since they are known to be right leaning, in fact they admit, so common knowledge. You were saying?

11. Libertarianforlife

This thread isn't about FNC. If you want to talk about FNC, start a thread. This thread is about the left leaning source the OP used.

12. Casper

First off, YOU do not dictate what I post. Secondly; it was not me that brought up "news" sources, hence it became part of the topic. Welcome to Reality.

13. Unifier

Unifier New Member

You have a rather bizarre definition of intelligent.

[/thread]

14. freemarket

freemarket New Member Past Donor

Democrats Attack - Imply A Republican Victory would Lead to Lynchings

By Onan Coca / 22 October 2014 / 94 Comments

Share70 Tweet43 6 Reddit0 0
    Print Friendly and PDF

I think most conservatives have grown used to the mean-spirited and evil ad hominem attacks that the left likes to throw at us. They call us racists, hatemongers, misogynists and other horrible things… and then they expect us to deal civilly with them in return.

And we do… we don’t hold these horrible attacks against their leaders.

But at some point, we have to respond, don’t we?

Just this past weekend in North Carolina where Democrat Senator Kay Hagan faces a tough reelection battle against Republican Thom Tillis, churchgoers were surprised with this grotesque flyer from friends of the Kay Hagan campaign.

kay hagan

From the Fayetteville Observer

Dawn McNair said she was surprised Sunday when her daughter pointed out the background on a political flier urging people to get out and vote.

The front of the flier blares: "Kay Hagan doesn't win! Obama's impeachment will begin! Vote in 2014."

The words are superimposed over a grainy reproduction of a photograph of what appears to be a lynching.

Someone tucked the flier under McNair's windshield wiper while her car was parked at her church, Kingdom Impact Global Ministries on Murchison Road.

"My daughter said, 'Mom, look in the background. They're lynching somebody.' It's the lynching of an African-American man," McNair said.

shout racistThe local chapter of the NAACP couldn’t be bothered to criticize the flyer saying about the impeachment message (not the lynching depicted),“That’s what the community feels.”

These are the kinds of non-apologies that we have grown accustomed to; they often come after the slanderous attacks on our character have been lobbed. The Vice President of the country, Joe Biden can say things like “they wanna put you back in chains,” and no one bats an eye. No liberals decry, no liberals defend us, and no liberals speak anything but half-assed banalities like… “That’s what he feels.”

Erick Erickson at RedState reminds us that it’s not just Kay Hagan and Joe Biden who like to play these “Republicans will bring the racist apocalypse” games.

… a flyer was found on cars parked at a Fayetteville, NC church for Sunday service. The flyer had a picture of a lynching. The words on top of the picture were “Sen. Kay Hagan (D-NC)4% Doesn’t Win. Obama’s Impeachment will Begin!”

The media has yet to ask Sen. Kay Hagan (D-NC)4% to denounce the flyer. In fact, Democrats in North Carolina are embracing the flyer. They must have black voters turn out for them.

Back in 1998, two weeks before the Georgia general election, flyers began circulating in black communities around metro Atlanta with pictures of burning crosses and KKK members. The text in the flyers claimed Georgia would see a return to that if black voters did not vote.

Just a few years ago, Congressman Rep. John Lewis (D-GA)11% and then Mayor Shirley Franklin of Atlanta participated in an advertisement for John Eaves, the Democrats’ candidate for Chairman of the Fulton County Commission. Rep. John Lewis (D-GA)11% claimed that if Eaves lost, Republicans in charge would be more dangerous than fighting off firehoses and “the dogs in the street” in the Civil Rights era.

I guess this is what happens when you can’t debate your opposition on the merits of your ideas. The Democrats have been backed into a corner because all of their ideas have been so terrible, and now all they can do is call us these horribly disgusting names.

Hopefully, the American people are smart enough to see past all the racist demagoguery to the truth – Democrats are morally and intellectually bankrupt and conservatives should be leading us into the future.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/10180/democr...n-victory-lead-lynchings/#i60h9E1awW7xhvZ2.99

15. Papastox

Papastox Well-Known Member

I guess that is why they are the #1 cable news network. You can watch MSNBC or read HuffPo or Crooksandliars, or politicus or any of the other far out rags. But carry on...

16. Bluesguy

Bluesguy Well-Known Member Donor

The original story was reported by a pool reported and put out by Reuters.

17. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

8,000? In one year I bet we could get 8 million to walk away from an Obama speech. He's going downhill faster than Lindsay Vohn

18. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

CNN is only a couple of notches above MSNBC, which has lost approx. 40% of it's viewership in the last year. More and more people are bailing out on mainstream media and finding it for themselves on the internet. That is where the Progressive Liberals are losing the war. The truth is out there, not in the idiot box.

- - - Updated - - -

19. Casper

They are No. 1 because the loyal right watches them more than any other "news" source but if you add up the numbers of what you refer to as MSM then the number looks very difference and before you say that is not fair I will add that since the right lumps all MSM together then that is the reality when it comes to the numbers. Sorry to disappoint ya but I rarely watch any of those you mentioned, I try getting my news and facts from a wide range of sources, that even includes FOX so that I can gather is much info on the topics as possible. You go ahead and keep sticking to your one "trusted" source but when you realize they did not give you all the facts do not whine it was your choice.

20. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

no it is claimed bias and someone asked a question. But here is the thing. If you have facts to prove the OP is wrong, please show it.

21. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

LOL, a Reuters story with reporting, what news is all about even if it is inconvenient for the Obama love.

For the left, reporting what one sees is now "Hate".

22. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

You're also a racist bigot if you didn't vote for Obama.
    -Liberals

23. Libertarianforlife

Not how it works. You don't prove a negative. It's on the OP to prove it true, not on anyone to prove it false.