Seeking A "New" Home

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by S L H, Oct 24, 2014.

1. S L H

S L H New Member

I signed up last year but dropped off went back to another forum but it seems the administrator there does not "appreciate" nor "respect" long time members or value member contributions therefore I will no longer share my good material nor the benefit of the activity it generates.

Lately I am burned out on politics but I love to talk about almost anything else besides we got plenty of political wonky type stuff anyways.

Think of me as your Mix Station well really I am just a lonely guy who loves to talk to people on the internet.

I spend 10-14 hours of my day driving so I got the radio on and that's where I find those offbeat News Stories and I am a Die hard Coast 2 Coast Am fan.

Well I hope this place is good and the people are decent.

Salute.

2. Nightmare515

Nightmare515 Ragin' Cajun Staff Member Past Donor

Welcome aboard! Hopefully you choose to stick around there are loads of great threads and members here. A little something for everyone!

Enjoy your stay!

S L H and (deleted member) like this.
  3. S L H

S L H New Member

Well I don't make any commitments rather we shall see how things "shake out" nonetheless I will start "posting" and like I said I aint big on Politics But I got the "other stuff" that drives THREADS and entertains people

And even if I don't make threads I am WELL KNOWN to "Stir The Pot" and Drive "Others" Threads.

4. Nightmare515

Nothing wrong with that. We only ask that you treat all posters with respect and abide by the rules of the forum. :thumbsup:

5. S L H

S L H New Member

That's what "ruined" message boards people got too sensitive and "touchy feely" and now we got all these rules and gosh forbid if anybody gets their panties in a wad....oh no we cannot have that and they will click the REPORT BUTTON

I blame all these sissys, feminists, and metrosexuals because before them types gained power we didn't have these kinda problems

But NOWADAYS why Everybody is "offended" no matter what you say or believe so I say Fu€k Em

6. Nightmare515

We strive to maintain a climate to where everyone feels welcome here. We will not tolerate members bullying others nor making them uncomfortable in voicing their opinions. All members from all ideologies and beliefs are free to come together and discuss issues in a respectable fashion.

If at any time you feel as though you have been mistreated then politely bring it to the attention of a member of the staff and they will analyze the situation and act accordingly.

Be sure to read over the rules here. http://www.politicalforum.com/rules.php

Please keep all posts in accordance with the rules mentioned above and enjoy your time here :thumbsup:

7. S L H

S L H New Member

8. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

Welcome, nice to meet you!

9. flounder

flounder In Memoriam Past Donor

We have a great science section,,you may enjoy it. Some of these folks are really into it...Sooo, maybe you can kick off your slippers and leave your political stress in a Black Hole...:smile:

Welcome

10. S L H

S L H New Member

I find Politics to be a WASTE of my TIME and most discussions of political nature are usually "CIRCLE JERKS" either Conservative stroking each other off or it's Liberals stroking each other off.

Most of these discussions tend to devolve into childish "name calling" and accusations questioning ones "sexuality" and If I wanted to hear that kinda CRAP why I would just tune my CB radio to Channel 19 because the Truckers are much more entertaining at it

11. flounder

flounder In Memoriam Past Donor

Name calling?,,Ohhh I'm a Mod here, I wouldn't know about that,,,,,,,LOL:roflol:

12. S L H

S L H New Member

If ya don't actually quote my post then I don't get notifications that you replied...luckily for you I was looking at other welcome threads and saw this new post in bold but next time please quote the post because I usually try to reply back but without notification it's hard to remember every discussion I participated in.

13. S L H

S L H New Member

14. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

You do realize this is POLITICALforum.com, right? It's a political forum, and you're here. Deal with it or leave.

15. S L H

S L H New Member

Oh...Okay ..yeah I'm gonna listen to Rush Limbaugh and that Mark Levine guy who screams for two hours every single night or maybe take a few sleeping pills and Progress Radio On "Sirrius"

Yeah that's "really" happening pal OH yeah WONK for Wonks

16. S L H

S L H New Member

Look @Army Solidier I respect your "SERVICE" to our fine nation but I am on a MISSION to "Prove" to BOTH SIDES that you are a bunch of SAPS

Left or Right ...Moral or WRONG the political structure of this "Formerly" Gr8 Nation is "Purely" TOXIC and we are ALL the mere PEASANTS to SERVE and PAY UP for the "SPECIAL INTERESTS"

BUT until ya (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) fools WAKE UP and REALIZE well expect MORE of "THE SAME" both ways and by BOTH WAYS I mean Donkey or Elephant

Every single "sitting" Politician should be rounded up and EXECUTED and I mean Firing squads with front end loaders waiting to pile the dirt over them and to be sure I would send an entire CONVOY of Bulldozers to Press the Ground and MAKE SURE that any possible survivors couldn't BREATHE

Yes mr [MENTION=66730]ArmySoldier[/MENTION] where do "YOU" stand pal

17. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

There you go with a political contribution.

Had a local politician tell me that you have to sell your soul to get to Washington. What cracks me up is that many do not trust State politicians over Federal politicians when it is State politicians that they send to Washington. Kinda wonky right?

18. yguy

yguy Well-Known Member

Are you indeed?

Looks to me like you're on a mission to keep Jack Daniel's in business.

19. S L H

S L H New Member

One is "too many" and a thousand is "never" enough

John BarleyCorn himself was our First "advocate"

God grant me the "Sernity" to accept the things "I" cannot change

Grant me the "Courage" to Change the things "I" can

along with the WISDOM to Know the Difference Today

And Keep "coming BACK" it "works" if ya "work" it and "sucks" if ya don't

And after the meeting we would all "gather" for a Gigantic GROUP HUG

20. ArmySoldier

Lol calm down. Do you realize how hilarious your posts are? You are whining about hating politics, on a political forum! lol, love the irony. I have a feeling you'll get banned soon with your crazy, extremist posts.

21. S L H

S L H New Member

Wouldn't be the "First Time" I ever got banned and probably won't be the last time either although I am "never" truly banned from any board I will switch up my IPs and devices and just make SOKS because well that's what ya do and if anything [MENTION=66730]ArmySoldier[/MENTION] it's to "prove" to "ANY" board that IP bans DONT WORK and a simple Retard can beat any "counter measures"

22. ArmySoldier

Can I offer some advice? If you put as much time into finding your soul mate as you do freaking out on message boards, you might not be as lonely as you claim to be. Not trying to be rude, just letting you know that maybe your passion could be BOTH message boards and women (or men)?

Once again, no offense intended.