Hillary Clinton: 'Corporations and Businesses Don't Create Jobs'

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by MolonLabe2009, Oct 24, 2014.

1. MolonLabe2009

MolonLabe2009 Banned

So, if corporations and businesses don't create jobs as she claims, then why is the left all up in arms when these corporations and businesses move to another country?

Absolutely unbelievable.

And just think, there are people who actually want this ignorant women to be the President.

[video=youtube;1nbFYP3xB6k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nbFYP3xB6k[/video]

2. Grokmaster

Grokmaster Well-Known Member Past Donor

Ahh...the return of Comrade Hillary...fired from her first law firm for UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR, detrimental to a RAPE VICTIM. Do we even need to bring up the pathological lying affliction?

3. HB Surfer

HB Surfer Well-Known Member Past Donor

She has no clue about business and what they do. All she has ever been is a worthless lawyer and a parasitic politician.

75% of all jobs are created by small businesses. (Pre-Obama numbers... he wrecked that with banking and other regulations.) Nearly all the rest come from large corporations.

Where does this idiot think jobs come from? The government. It is a fact that government jobs costs more that they produce. They are net losses for society and why Russia, Cuba, North Korea, etc... failed.

I really want to know where you Liberals think jobs come from.

4. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

Businesses don't create jobs. Demand creates jobs.

5. sammy

sammy Well-Known Member

Actually, Obama and democrats destroy jobs.

6. HB Surfer

What the (*)(*)(*)(*) are you talking about? I have never seen "Demand" hire a single person.

Demand is created by business owners that create a product or service. Business Owners do the hiring, create demand, and create jobs.

Your post is ridiculous.

7. Kranes56

Kranes56 Banned

I drop a pencil and I ask you to pick it up. There was a demand, and I gave you a job. Tell me, why are there businesses in the first place? Because there is a demand for a product.

8. HB Surfer

I say no to the pencil unless you pay me. If you pay me, you just became the business owner, but where is your profit? Your analogy is senseless as is your understanding of economics and job creation. Jobs are created by people that take risks.

9. EggKiller

EggKiller Well-Known Member

Ahh but profit is evil. I suppose the new progressives of today yearn for the power to demand business provide jobs. Wether or not there's a demand for that job is irrelevant to these warped minds. Taxes are needed to feed the machine.

10. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

So people were "demanding" iPods before Apple invented them? That's the reason they were created?

11. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

I DID say she was average, I'll have to take that back. Let's slow it down for Liberals: Demand doesn't exist without a product, what produces a product? Businesses(more specifically an Entrepreneur). However, because of the various costs of Mass Production it's not sustainable for the long-run.

We often refer to it as Profit Margin. Now, why is there such an economic disparity? Because of the Liberal hatred of businesses/entrepreneurs. We have about 5 X the amount of consumers as we do producers, the supply can't keep up with artificial demand further inflating costs.

To make a long story short, Liberal policies have/always will damage the US.

12. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

I always thought jobs grew in a cabbage patch behind the Dept of Labor :roll:

13. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

So she went to work for Walmart to champion womens rights ( ahem yah right) and try to get them to hire more women in higher up positions. However if Corporations dont create jobs demand does wouldnt the demand for more women in those positions create the promotions and not the Corporations?

14. Sanskrit

Sanskrit Well-Known Member

Wow, she makes Nixon look like JFK in the warmth and personality departments. I think she's gonna lose again due to that alone. Every time I see her speak it's like eating a whole pack of sour candy at once. Just imagine a "Princess Rain Cloud and Fauxcahontas" ticket, what a downer. Would be like being kept after class and lectured at by Miss Clump and Miss Frump for 8 years. Brrrrr.

To the topic, sure whatever you say Stormcloud. The private sector doesn't create jobs, leprechauns riding unicorns do.

15. Just A Man

Just A Man Well-Known Member

When Henry Ford made an automobile at an affordable price, there was a demand for his car, then came many jobs. When Bill Gates invented Windows his dad asked him why people would want a computer. How many people does Microsoft employ? We are lucky these two men were born in the U.S. I firmly believe the people who like Hillary would be hard pressed to give you three reasons why they like her. The media pushes Hillary and fools jump on the band wagon.

16. Iron River

Iron River Well-Known Member

How does that work? Demand stimulates job growth but before people can want something someone has to create it.

So you think that the masses demanding air travel created the first air plane? Someone had the create your pencil and show you how to use it before you could drop it. You have little respect for your pencil or you would have taken better care of it. The job you are too lazy to do is unnecessary,, like so many government jobs.

Let's not go there. If we have to have demand before women get jobs the majority will be SOL.

17. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

Please let her run, its like handing the presidency to the republicans.

18. Jackster

Jackster New Member

They should be paying us to use them for taking so damn long! And while on the subject, we've been waiting for our flying cars for thousands of years.....hurry up already. :wink:

19. bclark

bclark Well-Known Member

Her husband was the worst president for workers in the history of the country. After the outsourcer in chief passed Nafta and Gatt US workers started to have to compete with slaves in other countries for manufacturing jobs. The labor market in the US has never recovered.

20. webrockk

webrockk Well-Known Member Past Donor

step away from the keyboard.

21. FoxHastings

FoxHastings Well-Known Member

Ya, they create jobs in other countries...not here.....so they haven't created jobs here, she's correct. I really don't care if people in other countries have jobs.

22. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

A few points to ponder:

1) If government doesn't create jobs how come so many people are employed by the government.
    2) If demand is created by private industry how did private industry create the Defense industry and all the associated manufacturing jobs.
    3) If all demand is created by private industry what about products/ ideas that are created by government research like the Internet, computers, Tang, etc.
    4) All government spending on infrastructure creates construction, engineering jobs.

An honest evaluation of reality would I believe lead to the conclusion that jobs are actually created by government, by private industry, and by combinations of both.

23. way2convey

way2convey Well-Known Member

It's scary to see such a distorted, arrogant, misguided progressive being hailed as a serious presidential candidate. It's an awful reflection of our political arena.

24. Capitalism

Capitalism Well-Known Member Past Donor

No, Businesses do create jobs. Americans just think they should be paid more than the rest of the civilized world.

25. JP5

JP5 Former Moderator Past Donor

Well, we have our political advertisement now that will be played over and over again during the race for 2016:

"“Don’t let anybody tell you it’s corporations and businesses that create jobs,” Clinton said."

Thank you, Ms. Hillary. :) :) :)