How would you feel if your son found your gun and decided to shoot kids

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by tecoyah, Oct 25, 2014.

?

How would you feel?

1. I would weep for everyone.

44.4%
  2. I would feel guilty for not securing my weapon.

59.3%
  3. I would sell my guns to a pawn shop.

18.5%
  4. It is what it is...oh well.

14.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

If your son, found your gun and decided to shoot kids in school before killing himself with it?

2. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

:wall:

dont have a gun so it wouldnt ever happen

3. rwild1967

rwild1967 Banned at Members Request Past Donor

My guns are always either locked up or on my person so this could never happen.

4. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

How would you feel if you voted for gun bans that ended up killing people when they couldn't defend themselves from predators?

5. tecoyah

What does that have to do with the question?

I own two Glocks....so this not a gun bashing thread. Answer the damn question or go complain elsewhere.

6. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

That's like saying you want higher taxes even though you don't pay them already. When everyone else has to abide by the law, then you'll join in.

7. tecoyah

It is obvious to me there is no point or possibility of useful communication with you...goodbye.

8. DivineComedy

DivineComedy Well-Known Member

Considering that I owned a gun when I was twelve, and still have it, and found a bullet to my father’s WWII 45 when I was like door knob high, and he got rid of the gun, I would go with one and two, I can’t just go with two.

Also when I was door knob high my father took me fishing and we went to the sheriff to ask directions to the fishing hole and the sheriff showed me a derringer that was just the right size for my little hand, and the sheriff invited us on a coon hunt. Two blacks had escaped from the jail. Obviously we did not go on the coon hunt because later the Klan (that is Democrats) burned a cross in our yard in 1968 because my parents said they would not discriminate against blacks. So disarming should not be the first choice; someone needs to shoot the Klan (that is Democrats) if they show up with a cross and torches.

9. tecoyah

Seriously?......WTF.

10. DivineComedy

What is wrong with needing to vote for one and possibly two?

11. tecoyah

I was referring to this:

The KKK is the KKK...not democrats, and though I am certainly not one...I am not a partisan hack either.

12. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

I would feel sorry for my son because a girl had rejected him and ripped out his heart.

Nah, I'm pretty certain I wouldn't feel that. But I would feel pretty conflicted. And I would send sympathy cards to the victims' families.

13. conservaliberal

conservaliberal Well-Known Member

What is the question? How would I feel? How would I feel about what? I would feel mostly with my fingers. Next time write a sentence that makes sense.

14. emptystringer

emptystringer Active Member Donor

The poll is already gone astray,there are people voting more then once.

15. DivineComedy

They all were Democrats when I was little. There were no Republicans in office then. There may have been in your Yankee state, but not down here.

16. tecoyah

Should we begin prosecuting negligent parents when their kids take their guns?

17. rwild1967

rwild1967 Banned at Members Request Past Donor

YES. The adults are the responsible party.

18. AlpinLuke

AlpinLuke Well-Known Member

Like if my son at 16 finds my car, drives it killing other teens and then he uses it to jump from a cliff killing himself ...

Are we going to declare cars illegal?

19. freemarket

freemarket New Member Past Donor

I would feel about the same way as I would if my kid got struck by lightening, miraculously got up and was struck again. The odds are about the same.

20. DivineComedy

It depends upon the brain of the kid, where they got it from, and whether there are laws requiring police to lock their guns up so a terrorist can’t walk up behind them at the donut shop and chop their head off with a big knife the abnormal brain found and take their gun, certainly if a kid finds a fire ax at school or in shop (but wait, I must digress, this is an irrefutable fact, my kid’s school counselor in High School said my kid could not take shop class because that was only for those that robbed liquor stores…) so, depending upon your school, if the kid who takes shop chops up a cop we should prosecute the school, right? Really, that school also was playing rap music over the school address system one day when I went there to get him for a doctor’s appointment and the song playing was about popping a cap on a cop. But, I guess the whitebread teachers couldn’t speak jive, right?

When I used to use the white fountain at Rich’s and I could ride the Pink Pig when Obama’s kind could not, the Klan was voting for democrats, like when Lester Maddox said that Johnson was working for the GOP, Republicans didn’t have a chance, and I remember when my elementary school had no blacks when it is now 99.9% colored. And Grandpa’s guns were in a rack, unlocked, right next to the back door; he had a sawed off shotgun with pretty gold leaf all over it, but I would have been way too scared to touch it. But, then again that was before they forbid our English teacher to put a proverb on the board or hit us with a ruler.

My kid’s elementary school teacher looked at me like I was an idiot for suggesting they teach Greek ethics in the absence of God fearing morality. Kids are taught that they are meat, evolved from a monkey, and by any means necessary is the X way, and there is no afterlife to worry about, so if they find a knife or ax and kill a cop why not prosecute the teacher and the Ace Hardware man...? It is an irrefutable fact that another one of my kid’s teachers in middle school said he “must have done something wrong” when he was punched in the stomach by some random kid, and the vice principle and the school superintendent saw nothing wrong with that logic and I have written proof to prove it. So really it depends upon the school; the victim “must have done something wrong” if it was in my county.

When one of my kid’s elementary school teachers called up and said my kid was not participating in sports, and wanted me to make him, I told the incompetent bastard to do his fracking job, and I did not hold the French. They got them for most of the day so prosecute those fracking lazy ass bastards.

Why are unlocked abnormal brains such a problem today? Maybe it is the educators.

“If the student hasn’t learned the instructor hasn’t taught.” Remember that one? My Father was attacked for saying it when he was a professor in the 1970’s, when it all went to crap.

21. tecoyah

Cars are a completely different aspect of death...pathetic try that this is as a sideline......no one a car into the school and killed kids.

22. fifthofnovember

fifthofnovember Well-Known Member

Death is death, bro. And he was specific that the car was intentionally used as a weapon. So why is using one weapon to murder/ suicide such a different subject than using another weapon?

23. cpicturetaker

cpicturetaker New Member

I would probably die inside. There is no way a humane/empathetic person would feel any differently. Even if a child had mental issues (I would
    have course done everything in my power to GET THEM HELP. Even knowing that, one's life could NEVER be the same).

24. btthegreat

btthegreat Well-Known Member

I 'm just not sure they will want your sympathy card arriving at their home for a very long while.But you really can't win, because they are likely to be royally pissed forever, if you don't communicate something resembling regret somehow.

by the way, I voted for the top three.

25. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

I'd shoot myself in the head, or as someone else suggested drive my car into myself