On Ebola supposed "Outbreak," actually a bio terror attack, bio terrorism

Discussion in 'Terrorism' started by Watchman, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Watchman

Watchman New Member

On the ebola, so called "outbreak," did anyone watch a clip on youtube where a woman at a White House Press Conference was reading a report. She first read "ebola outbreak," and, continuing to read, she says "ebola attack."

I don't believe what's been going on in West Africa and what's happening here now, with Influenza, Enterovirus D68, and EbolaÂ…they're NOT just accidental outbreaks.

One only needs to know this by looking at the timing of EVERYTHING. What's really going on here is bio terrorism. These supposed outbreaks are NOT outbreaks at all. They're bio terror attacks. The great culling has begun, for the new world order globalists to try to purge the whole world, or at least a little more than 3/4 of the Earth's population, for depopulation / population control, plans, and agenda of the new world order.

Ever hear of the Georgia Guide Stones in the State of Georgia? Rule number 1. on those granite stones reads, "1. Maintain Earth's population to no more than 500,000,000." That's five hundred million people. There are approximately 7.5 to 8 billion people in the world today. How will they try to reach such a low number? Nuclear, Biological, Chemical, and Radiological warfare.

Ever see or hear or read about Fema's coffins, those plastic liners that will hold 5 bodies or so each, and then the big cement cases being buried, where those plastic liners will stack 3 - 5 high on top of each other? Fema and Dhs have been preparing for a long time.

But, what do I know. I'm just a tin foil hat, paranoid, delusional conspiracy theorist, right?

Prove me wrong. These aren't "outbreaks." What's going on is bio terrorism / bio terror attacks, plain and simple.

Lastly, they continue saying ebola's not airborne. I disagree. Again, the cdc, who, and governments are down playing this, making it seem less of a threat than it actually is. Ebola is airborne. How else can the virus spread so fast, to people and to areas that have NEVER even been anywhere near the infected people or infected areas? It's airborne, and I don't mean just airborne by way of planes, either. It's airborne in the sense that one can breath it in, and get infected. There's NO other way or means for it to have spread so rapidly, and for there to be so many cases. We're being lied to, people. Wake up. They're NOT telling us the truth. Why would they? They're trying to prevent mass panic, and uprisings, and civil unrest, and the over throw of governments.

What happens when a person coughs or sneezes? Tiny, microscopic water droplets come out of the persons' mouth, right? What happens if the infected microscopic water droplets are inhaled by the uninfected? They get infected from inhalation because it's airborne. And, on top of that, you get a big wind storm or dust storm, tornado, hurricane, typhoon, the tiniest bit of wind at all from an infected region, blowing into an uninfected region, and people start getting sick that have NEVER traveled to West Africa or been in any contact with the infected, what do you call that? It's AIRBORNE!!!

That's the cold, hard facts and truths. To say otherwise would be lying and being in denial. This is what's going on. The war has already started a long time ago. It's just getting worse now, because the global elite and the new world order are behind schedule.

It's high time to take it to them. If we're going to die, let's die for a cause, and NOT their cause. Let's die by and for OUR cause and on OUR terms, the cause and terms of Freedom, Liberty, and Justice for ALL, and take up arms against these globalist, genocidal, nazi, islamic maggots and vermin.

It's GAME TIME in my opinion!!! What else are we going to wait for? What are we waiting on? We're going to die anyway? Let's die for something. Let's go after them!!! We already have more than grounds to throw off this tyrannical, oppressive, traitorous, treasonous, harassing, terrorizing, over bearing, and out of control government.

2. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why would they try to kill everyone with a disease that is so poorly contagious? Surely you could at least pick an airborne disease.

More hysteria. THIS is what the stats wants.

3. fifthofnovember

fifthofnovember Well-Known Member

I know about the Guidestones, and I've seen the coffins, etc. But if the goal is to kill 14 out of 15 people, Ebola is just not feasible. I could personally strangle to death in a single day more people than Ebola has killed in this country.

4. CircleBird

CircleBird Banned

If Ebola was airborne, we'd all know it.

Have you informed your therapist about your views on ebola? I think it's important that they know.

5. flounder

flounder In Memoriam Past Donor

I really think this is a stretch,,I think the recent head loping and hatchet attacks are more their style. Sad as it is though, our Government rather we not discuss it,,seems these are just people frustrated at work or saddened the good ol U.S. failed to make them rich and happy...it's our fault..:sad:

6. lynnlynn

lynnlynn New Member

This strain of Ebola is not thought of as airborne simply because coughing and sneezing is not the typical symptoms. It is fever and gastrointestinal discomfort. However, in direct contact with someone with Ebola, the particles of vomit and diarrhea can spread the disease by inhaling it.

7. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

If you do believe what you said, do not let your fervor overcome you common sense. You probably just made a watch list, and being suicidal is not the smartest thing to do, unless you just want to die, or worse be thrown away in some cell for the rest of your life unable to commit suicide to get out of it.

The revolution is done at the ballot box, and we still have a system in place that will allow that. If enough americans get fed up, we can change this, and that is the forte of living in America. The system is rigged, but as long as we can still vote for a 3rd party, we can unrig it.

Now it is difficult to unrig this, as ralph nader found out when he ran, and how he was hit with so many lawsuits, done by democrats to take him out of the mix, and the two party system has rigged it so a 3rd party person cannot even get into debates. But they can still run, even if they will get attacked by both of the parties of the corporate state. At least so far.

So please use the ballot box, involve yourself in movements to return us to a constitutional republic for your way of thinking just won't work. The police state, the security state is just too powerful. Only the ballot box can change the course we are on.

8. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

paranoid conspiracy theory silliness.

9. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

So who is stopping you from taking matters into your own hands, need someone to follow? Just so you know, some of the stuff you posted above can get you into major hot water with the Feds, preaching the overthrow of the government is a crime, but I am sure the guys in black will explain it to you on the ways to their office. Good Luck you may very well ned it.

10. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

The evidence is "look at the timing?"

11. Casper

Actually that is not evidence of anything.

I am beginning to wonder if the far right really are all certifiable and should be questioned to see which can respond to some sort of treatment and those that cannot should be put in a nice comfortable place where time and a lack of koolaide might bring them back to the planet or they can live out their days.

12. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

I am with ya, I remember reading a post about how the kids coming accross the border spead some repiratory disease. The posters evidence was look at the timing. nevermind the same disease broke out about hte same time every year and there was absolutely no evidence the kids had anything to do with it...but you know, damned Obama.

13. Casper

It is all about politics for some, always has been and always will be, for them. They could not care less about anyone actually getting sick, their agenda is to try and make it look as if the other guys are doing nothing to "save" us, the evil virus, heck some believe Ebola was planted on purpose by our government.

14. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

Texas accidentally sent home a man with Ebola, this was a test of how contagious it is.... no one got infected while he was out

I would never recommend a test be done like that on purpose, it would be unethical, but it was unintentionally done, and we have the results

15. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

if Ebola was truly airborne, at least one of the Dallas African guy's relatives would have gotten it.

none did.

its clearly not airborne, not like Influenza is.

16. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

I don't know if "clearly" is factual. One wonders if you cough a lot with it? If not, it would not be as easily spread as an illness that included lots of coughing.

But the fact that more have not come down with it, is a good sign. But it is contagious as we see in Africa. And even with the dr who came down with it after coming home to NYC.

17. lynnlynn

lynnlynn New Member

This strain is not airborne, the symptoms do not include congestion of the lungs.

18. Watchman

Watchman New Member

Of course, that's what they would have you and the masses believe…so to not cause a mass panic.

There has even been evidence that hospitals in the U.S. are covering up many Ebola Cases, and infected people are disappearing.

This video proves that it's an ATTACK, NOT an "outbreak." Buy, keep your head buried if you're too scared and coward to deal with the TRUTH.

Remember, the woman is reading the notes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc6Ryrt2yRg