Throwing Rocks at Christians

Discussion in 'Ethnic & Religious Conflicts' started by longknife, Oct 29, 2014.

1. longknife

longknife New Member

[​IMG]

Where? In the Islamic State of Michigan! It gets reported by a conservatie site but not a single mention in the Lame Street Media.

Why is that?

Visiting Dearborn is like visiting any town in the Middle East. And with all the anti-Western beliefs there are. And we permit this?

Read the story and view the disgusting video @ http://conservativetribune.com/muslims-stone-christian-group/

2. Dutch

Dutch Well-Known Member Past Donor

What are you doing posting this bigoted, racist nonsense? The video is obviously a fake and even if it was not, the Christians were there for pure riot incitement and had no business being there, bringing these offensive posters and flags and tee-shirts onto the Arabic holiday, celebrating peace and multiculturalism and coexistence and tolerance...

Nah, the video must be staged; here's a real video as to what's really going on in Dearborn:

[video=youtube_share;N5YIRUYPyn8]http://youtu.be/N5YIRUYPyn8[/video]

These pesky Americans, always show up uninvited. Just like these Kalifornia skrul kids who had nerves to wear t-shirts with American flag to school on a Mexican holiday celebration...

3. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

apparently this is really old news.

Not only that but naturally you guys would misrepresent what went on.

[​IMG]

http://archive.freep.com/article/20130517/NEWS02/305170101/arab-festival-canceled-dearborn

Last year, one group of Christian missionaries brought a pig’s head and signs insulting Islam’s prophet, which drew a strong reaction from some children.

http://www.freep.com/article/20130514/NEWS02/305140122/

In dismissing a lawsuit filed by the missionary group, U.S. District Court Judge Patrick Duggan said sheriff’s officers allowed the Christian missionaries to speak for more than an hour, and only intervened after the situation became violent.

The officers asked members of the California-based Bible Believers to leave last year’s festival after their anti-Islam rhetoric and display of a pig’s head prompted some Muslim children to yell back and hurl water bottles at them.

4. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

Because it happened in 2012!
    And even the lame street media, you can only go
    Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun the Muslims are coming with the same story a few times before most of the anti muslim shower get suspicous. I say most, apparently not all!
    The poor little Christian men got their ases kicked by a few kids! before jetting off to insult some Gays.

5. RiaRaeb

Re live every post here
    http://www.politicalforum.com/curre...can-muslims-stone-christians-dearborn-mi.html
    or here
    http://www.politicalforum.com/ethnic-religious-conflicts/273184-dearborn-michigan-arab-festival.html
    or here from post 86
    http://www.politicalforum.com/political-opinions-beliefs/375111-islamic-evil-parade-9.html

6. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

More lies from the whining right

7. Dutch

Muslims throw stones at the pillars of Mena following the practice of prophet Muhammad when he performed Hajj. This practice symbolizes throwing the Satan as an expression of Muslim intention not to follow Satan again and to consider Satan an enemy.

Moslems throw stones at everything, be it a Satan, a women, a Christian, whatever. It's a moslem thing, you know...

8. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

only Muslims throw stones? Really? This could be the stupidest and most irrelevant post in weeks.

9. RiaRaeb

And Muslims are 10feet tall and have 2 heads and they hide under your bed and jump out at night and are really really scary.............didn't you know?

10. Dutch

At women? It's a sanctioned pastime...

11. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

Okay....you purposefully go someplace to confront someone and (*)(*)(*)(*) them off by insulting and degrading what they find important during their own party....and you expect what exactly?

"Hey Billy, I know it's your birthday party and you're the school bully...but your mom is a slut and your dad is an idiot."

12. RiaRaeb

When a small bunch of radical Muslims attended a parade for returning British troops started shouting abuse at them, did I give a dam when the crowd turned nasty and attacked them? Not one!

13. Dutch

(*)(*)(*)(*)ing Liberals.... Want freedom for themselves without giving it to anyone else, eh? What about amendments, tolerance, love for mankind etc etc?

Incidentally, I watched the video again; there were no insults or degrading - nothing that warrants being stoned for. Doh...

14. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

So you agree that both had good reason to be pee'od. good to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, we all know that you only see what you want to see, that is not news to anyone here.

15. Dutch

Yes of course; we all base our opinions on our life experiences, aren't we? I visit Islamic countries all the times, and my son actually works for UNRWA based out of Abu Dhabi; where do you get your opinions on Islam?

16. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

From my Friends, several of which are from the ME and from my son and one of my best friends, both of which have spent many years working and fighting in the ME, along with doing my own homework by reading what I can since I am a very big fan of History. By the way my comment had nothing to do with Muslims or the ME but with your comments on "Liberal", painting with a wide brush only makes you look uninformed or Partisan.

17. joaquinmiller

joaquinmiller New Member

What makes Christians so special? Do they need to show up and protest other religions? Are they that insecure?

18. galant

galant Banned

muslims can SHOVE it, until such time as they quit causing violence all over the world. I":ll carry a pig's head anywhere I want, and if you throw rocks at me, I'll throw lead BACK, you pos's

19. RiaRaeb

Interesting, you will wind up teenagers and when they retaliate you will shot them, i'm just in awe of your toughness!

20. galant

galant Banned

I expect my right to express myself be acknowledged and respected, and I expect the punks to die if I shoot them for throwing rocks at me. Of course, it depends upon the size and velocity of the rocks. If it's pebbles, thrown by little kids, I might aim at their feet., instead of their chests. I'm just too damned nice a guy, sometimes. teenagers BETTER learn to not resort to violence, over stuff that basically means nothing.

21. RiaRaeb

If it means nothing why are you taking a pigs head on a stick to a family gathering, and upseting people who have done nothing to you?
    And what about the rights of the Police Officers who have to save your ass?
    With rights come responsibilities.

22. galant

galant Banned

that'd be the day, when I count on cops for ANYTHING, much less saving me. Muslims need to learn to respect free speech and come into the 21st century, or get buried with their 1000 year out of date bs.

23. RiaRaeb

So if a Muslim turned up at Disneyland stuffing a dogs head on a poll in your face, and telling you that you will burn in hell. You would applaud his right to free speech?

24. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

No, they aren't 10' tall,many of the ones I have seen are dead courtesy of a USA SEAL, or they are dispatched by other righteous monster hunters from the USA with love. I dont know why other countries do not join in the hunt for the rMuslims are parasitic infecting all of humanity with their murderous ways. Unlike real men they fear a one on one fight and avoid it by hiding behind their women skirts. Sorry to burst your bubble but they don't have two heads either, rather only one and it seems to be lacking a brain. They may or may not hide under the bed but its a documented fact that they have kidnapped thousands of people. Even 'your' (meaning anyone's) wife and children,could be kidnapped,raped and tortured, and maybe if you are lucky they are murdered after a few months instead of years of enduring the tortures. All that because they would not renounce Christianity and convert to Islam....Not! The truth is that the rMuslims enjoy killing, raping and torture. Its as simple as that. So they deserve death, an eye for an eye.

reva

25. RevAnarchist

RevAnarchist New Member Past Donor

That's better than a rMuslim beheading your wife isn't it? Lol, really I have never experienced the kind of Christians these PF atheists have apparently following them around like baby ducks. The worst I have had happen is Mormons and Jehovah witness people coming to my door unsolicited. Even though I consider some of their teachings heresy I invited one group in and spoke to the other on the porch (where laughably I was cleaning my firearms. I had my AR15 bushmaster, the 30.06, three shotguns, an Chinese AK47 and two pistols tepeed up, and some of my churches Apocalyptic literature brochures and such lying around. I'm sure they thought they had happened upon a AOG members house. The AOG is a militant group credited with shooting Tiller the baby killer). The group was from New York. Ha ha hey they did not stay long at all. So maybe those of you that hate Christians buy some firearms and clean them on your porch etc. It keeps away the riff raff.

reva

- - - Updated - - -

What you said. (I agree) ~

reva