Christie "bagadonuts" does it again

Discussion in 'Humor & Satire' started by PACE, Oct 30, 2014.

1. PACE

PACE New Member

Nice to see that Governor Christie grew back one, his eloquent stentorian tone in Belmar yesterday, made me breathe a sigh of relief, I really thought Christie's emasculation was complete on the GWB when he decided to play in traffic, it's interesting how that statement was a put down, until Christie turned it into a working political tool. Ca Va?

So Christie goes all "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH" ala "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" Nicholson in a city that is still waiting for recovery funding from the Super Storm of the political century, the funds he received post his kumbaya embrace of the man, that the republicans seem to hate more than themselves.

I mean, seriously rumor has it that Republicans like the Turtle from Kentucky are petitioning to rename the San Andreas fault in Cali to "Obama's fault".

But I digress, it appears that the man holding the sign in front of the camera with the Wollaston lens (to reduce Christie's stature take it anyway you want folks), INDEED closed his own small business and helped Belmar recover by manning the dump trucks to remove the debris post the Democratically engineered Hurricane, that didn't have to hit the East Coast, if only Pat Robertson was running for president again. (for all those who do not understand the reference, Mr. Robertson's admonishment to the good people of the low country circa 2000, vote for me, and I'll make sure no hurricanes hit SC). Yes, political "science" at it's very best.

Anyway this fine gentleman has been trying to get funding released to those in Jersey, who are still waiting to recover their homes; Look you can rail and roil all you want about the "guvmint cheese money" going to people who should have been smart enough to move in 10 minutes out of the path of a major storm, but the damage in Washington, is done, as well as Sandy's claws in Jersey.

So how much money is still tied up in Bagadonut's administration? 80 freekin percent. We're not talking about Christie's total fat to muscle ratio here, we are talking about millions of dollars here.

BUT Christie finds himself on a mecca of his own making, crossing the GWB (hope traffic was okay) to Connecticut to campaign for a psycho ceramic named Foley, more like Folly, and of course, Iowa, where he counted corn.

Oh, wait that was Rainman in Vegas, okay, but nice suits on both of them.

And of course, the crowd, lobotomized and languishing in Christie's celebrite, cheered fitfully when he supported first amendment rights by telling this heckler to "shut up and sit down". and then further insulted him by stating "I have a 1000 things to do tonight, and having dinner with you would be 1001, I seriously doubt this statement, as I cannot imagine Christie waiting that long to sup......

So Christie once again, shows why in order to get a driver's license in Jersey, you must yell creative sound bites at at least three stops, two traffic lights, and several pedestrians in order to secure success, along with a full frontal photo and side shot on your license, but I don't think this kind of theatrical threats play well in other places, like SC where proprietary has a trace of arsenic in it, or South Florida, where the early bird special includes making money off the backs of sick people, all the while doing your very best imitation of "bat boy's" vacant stare.

But it could be worse, Sparkle Moose could run again on her stars and stripes Bob Mackie platforms, shaking her "North Slope" philosophy for the crowd to embrace, of course from a stretch hummer, don't let the kiddies play with the empty beer bottles rolling about in the back, Well maybe she is then, her platform? "bugging the crap out of people, God Bless America.

Poor Christie, even viruses named Ebola don't listen to him anymore, quarantine be damned, a viral infection to Christie, is this video from Belmar, infiltrating everyone's news feed on this fine October day.

Regards
    Pace

2. Micketto

Micketto New Member Past Donor

A lot of words.
    Couldn't find an interesting one in the bunch.

Welcome to PF.
    We'll add your name to long list of whiny, name-calling lefties.

3. NightSwimmer

NightSwimmer New Member

Fair criticism...
    Most of the posters here require a narrative written at a third grade level in order to facilitate comprehension.

4. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

So true. I'm sure libs wish an obvious frontrunner would emerge for the GOP. Save them having to attack every potential nominee for the next 2 years. ;)

5. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

Cracks me up how the Repubs blame the Dems for their internal problems, actually blaming the Dems for picking the wrong nominee, Republican nominee that is. I find particularly funny. The Repubs dont need any help screwing up.

6. Micketto

They're constantly scouring the internet for Christie, Palin, Cruz, Carson stories.... hoping to hit the right one.

Some days it seems they think Phil Robertson is running.

7. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

Why dont you guys just nominate someone instead of worrying what the Dems think?

8. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Unfortunately in this particular case I have no choice but to agree with you.

9. Micketto

Worried?

Who are the ones scouring the internet and posting misrepresented articles about numerous people from the opposition hoping one of them will be the nominee?

(rhetorical)

10. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

Not at all, I do wish the Repubs would come up with a viable candidate this time. My problem is the craziness from the RW, kinda like blaming the Dems for its own shortcomings, like picking loser candidates.

11. Micketto

Aww, it doesn't have to be an "unfortunate" event to make us agree ;)

Just seems the OP could have reported the latest Christie update by simply saying he told a heckler to "sit down and shut up". Since that's all that happened.
    All the juvenile names about Christie, Palin, "Folly", "bat boy", "Rain Man", "Sparkle Moose", Ebola, et al... is just a lot of effort put into a thread that really has no meaning whatsoever.

12. rwild1967

rwild1967 Banned at Members Request Past Donor

So, back to the OP. I gather he doesn't like Christy, and isn't real clear on what most of the longer words mean, I say you can have him Micketto.

13. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

[MENTION=58981]PACE[/MENTION] welcome to the site. I enjoyed reading your well-written post. It seems that going into hiding after Bridgegate may have been as damaging for him as the scandal itself.

Thanks for the useless, nonconstructive commentary. There are these things called "paragraphs" and, as you have witnessed in the OP, some people take the time to write them.

14. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

I'm sure you do so the hate & fear could be funneled toward one person instead of spread around.

*tick tick tick*

that's the sound of the Dem frontrunner getting older by the minute.

:eek:

15. Micketto

[​IMG]

....*tick tick tick*

16. Channe

Channe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Christie would bring the GOP back to reality more than any Tea Party backed candidate would.

17. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

He is probably the closest I could have come to voting for one, but he keeps stupiding up stuff.

18. Micketto

He's too much of a lib.
    I don't know any Republicans that really like him.

Of course.. they don't go around creating threads rambling on about how fat he is, either.... like the OP did. And others supported.

19. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

I agree the donut thing was kinda poor form. But then I guess it si about the same calibre as the Hillary looking old shots. Whatever.

20. JoeSixpack

JoeSixpack New Member

So is he still sitting on 80% of the money donated to help people recover after the storm that happened 2 years ago or not?

21. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

so you were bullied by a fat kid and rejected by nice looking women. Good to know. Just let it all out so the healing can begin.

22. Micketto

Bingo.

23. PatriotNews

PatriotNews Well-Known Member

This person took too many creative writing classes. Just because you can string together movie lines, drop a celebrity name, and attach it to a thought, doesn't mean you should, or that it always comes out sounding clever. In this example:

This sentence structure here is abysmal, isn't it? I'd like to see that diagram. Granted, I'm no English major myself but, huh? What the Hell is the point of this sentence? Does Nicholson need a second movie quote reference in order for the reader to know who he is talking about? I guess the readers are stupid so he wants to make sure you understand he is making a movie quote reference. Is Christie being praised for going all "you can't handle the truth"? Is the point of the sentence to complain that Christie his withholding on to recovery funds that should go to some city? Which city? Is the fact that he received the funds from Obama a "Super Storm of the political century", or is it the embrace of Obama? Do the republicans hate recovery funds or Christie's embrace of Obama, or Super Storms more than themselves? Why do republicans hate themselves?

It's like this poster is trying to write late night stand up for David Letterman and failing miserably. This guy tries to be pithy but instead come out as incoherently obtuse.

But use big words and people can't question that you are smart. I can't remember the last time I heard "stentorian" in a sentence but to be fair to my own recall abilities it's probably because the answer is never. I doubt I'll ever hear it again.

This guy is no Dennis Miller.

I like that the left is trying to pick on the loser RINO's that the base love to hate I think is funny. Don't you know you are supposed to praise the RINO's until after the primaries, then you pile on. Derp.

Are there any English teachers out there? I'd like to see it critiqued by a professional. I give it an F.

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Micketto and (deleted member) like this.
  24. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

LMAO.

And Dennis Miller is no Shecky Green.

25. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

Hell, Dennis Miller is no Dennis Miller, didnt he used to be really liberal?