POLL: Should we bulldoze the family home of the IslamoNazi Moataz Hejazi ?

Discussion in 'Opinion POLLS' started by rangecontraction, Oct 31, 2014.

?

Should we bulldoze the family home of the IslamoNazi Moataz Hejazi ?

1. Yes of course, his family knew what he was up to

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No way! We should consficate it and hand it to a Jewish family

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No way, we should bomb it

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. rangecontraction

rangecontraction New Member

Moataz Hejazi attempted to murder the hero Rabbi Yehuda Glick.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...dead-suspect-assassination-rabbi-yehuda-glick

The Islamic Palestinian Terrorist attempted to terrorise the Israeli Army as they visited his home in order to execute him.

The Israeli Army therefore defended themselves against the IslamoNazi and exterminated it.

But the question remains, what about the family home? Should we bulldoze it ?

2. rangecontraction

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/moataz-hej...e-assassin-worked-begin-center-waiter-1472490

Look at the dead IslamoNazi's mother!

She is DEFINITELY a security threat and she should be captured, chained and caged for a good 15 years.

How dare she hold up her son's photo as if he is some kind of hero?!
    This is terrorist behaviour. If she resists arrest, Israel reserves the right to defend itself against her.

The family home should be bulldozed with immediate effect to send the message to the IslamoNazis that the support of terror will be punished.

3. rangecontraction

Indeed, we need to send a strong message to the terrorists that, even though Rabbi Glick survived, there should be strong penalties imposed upon the Palestinians for their continued support of Islamic Terrorism.

I trust and hope that a new wave of air strikes will now follow. Terrorism can run but it cannot hide.

God bless USA and Israel in the Global war on Islamic Terrorism. Iran, in particular, needs to be punished for its continued support of Palestinian Terror. Scientists behind Iran's nuclear terrorism will continue to be legitimate targets for Mossad and the CIA.

4. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

The "palestinians" are lucky Israel hasn't turned them into glass.

5. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

I couldn't really care less about the Israel-Palestine issue, I want nothing at all to do with it. That said, this was a very scary comment - as if you're calling them nazis while saying such things.

Here in the non-Nazi world, we don't cage people for loving their son, even if he's a murderous bastard. If she has indicated imminent intent to do harm then you get to lock her up, not prior.

[hr][/hr]

Also, I can understand a joke poll here and there, but I've seen nothing but joke polls from the OPer. Please, give some options that aren't your position. Otherwise you may as well be asking "do you agree with me? yes or yes?"

6. rangecontraction

In the non-Nazi world, mothers of Islamo-Terrorists do not hold the photos up of their Islamo-Evil sons who attempted murder against heroic Jews.

Instead, such mothers approach the state of Israel for forgiveness for the deeds of their exterminated evil offspring.

On this basis, we MUST demolish the family home and cage in shackles the mother for the rest of her life. If she resists arrest, Israeli army forces reserve the right to defend themselves against such resistance like they did against her son.

God bless USA and Israel and indeed all those engaged in the war on Islamo-terror.

7. Steady Pie

That is some scary (*)(*)(*)(*). If you're trying to convince people your cause is malicious, you're doing a real top job.

[Hr][/hr]

There is nothing whatsoever coercive in loving your criminal son or publically displaying your affection towards him. The idea is absurd. This is the real tragedy of war: fighting for survival makes people heavily favor security over liberty, to the point of seeing the latter as an existential threat to the former.

8. rangecontraction

Nonsense. There is nothing morally wrong at all with inflicting maximum pain upon the support base of a terrorist.

The mother was a key supporter of her now exterminated Islamic Terrorist son. She continues to support him.

Demolishing the homes of Islamic Terrorists is the right thing to do and it has been shown to prevent Terror.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=79877

God bless USA and its closest ally Israel.

The Muslim Terrorists can run but they cannot hide. We will smoke em out and deliver em to their maker. We will then demolish their family homes.

9. Pregnar Kraps

Pregnar Kraps New Member Past Donor

Calev Myers on The Israeli Palestinian Conflict: 10 Myths Preventing Peace

[video=youtube_share;GdtGOY8T5XE]http://youtu.be/GdtGOY8T5XE?list=PLJdYRfQuif3J tMZeM8Hn1C1ydKktfIwDn[/video]

10. Pregnar Kraps

Pregnar Kraps New Member Past Donor

Your attitude sounds like it was reasonable in 1948.

Not today.

Things have progressed on both sides.

But there will never be a negotiated settlement to the Israeli-Palestinain conflict.

Never

The mission of Hamas?

Kill Jews. Destroy Israel.

See?

Simple.

[video=youtube_share;zzw0KfxrGt8]http://youtu.be/zzw0KfxrGt8?list=PLJdYRfQuif3J tMZeM8Hn1C1ydKktfIwDn[/video]

11. Steady Pie

I have no problem with you if you hold up a picture of your horrible son. Heck, I don't care if Hitler's mother holds up a picture of her son praising all the stuff he did in the war - she has initiated no force. She has offended you.

12. rangecontraction

Actually, in all probability, she supports her sons actions, making her party to the terrorism -- she sheltered him in the home, which is due to be demolished.

13. Steady Pie

I am unfamiliar with the particulars of the story - how did she aid his terrorist act? The link in the OP doesn't make her involvement entirely clear.

14. Rickity Plumber

Rickity Plumber Banned

Could not care less? You know the mother silently or openly supported her son. That is the terrorist way. Destroying their homes sends a powerful message to the family of terrorists with the message that, "maybe I should not get involved in this terror stuff cause my family may loose everything".

Pure selfishness.

15. Steady Pie

And that would be justified so long as the mother has herself initiated force and not merely held up a picture of her son and shown her affection towards him.

For me to support bulldozing her home in such an instance, I would need assurance that she herself initiated force. How might this standard be met? Well... if she perpetrated the act herself (by pulling the trigger or arming the detonator, for instance), if she knowingly conspired to such an end (if she distracted police while he performed the act, for instance), or if she has advocated force in an imminent way (ie: "let's immediately take up arms and go kill Israelis").

[hr][/hr]

I have nothing against retaliatory force. Quite the opposite. I merely want to ensure that I am refraining from initiating force against innocent parties myself.

16. Rickity Plumber

Rickity Plumber Banned

Initiated force . . . how about remaining silent? It is against the law in just about every state in the U.S. that withholding information is grounds for criminal prosecution. I do not know about Australia's laws concerning this but I am willing to guess that it is also against laws to protect criminals.

Years ago I stupidly withheld information when confronted by the police concerning a handgun stolen out of a police cruiser. I knew who did it but yet remained silent. If I would have said something when confronted by the police, the person I knew would not have retained possession of said handgun and thus, no crime would have been committed soon after my questioning by police. By the way, this was in 1970 or 71 but remember it like it was yesterday because of how it scared me so badly after I heard what had happened.

17. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

Are you sure there are enough IDF to handle her, she looks really scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary. Maybe they will need your help Range, do you think you could cope?. A drone sounds like the best idea, no chance of Israeli heros getting hurt tackling this SECURITY THREAT. MAYBE NUKE HER THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT A OLD LADY MURDERING YOU IN YOUR BED. I am sure america will pick up the bill as usual.

Did you get the idea of collective punishment from Oradour-sur-Glane?.

And they said, Never Again!

18. rangecontraction

Highly immature post above.

But I will answer anyway. The heroic IDF will assess the situation on the ground and terminate any remaining security threats. If no security threats are detected, the Terrorist Residence Bulldozing Policy (TRBP) will be put into operation.

God bless the USA and Israel.