The Aliens are real

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by wgabrie, Oct 31, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. wgabrie

wgabrie Well-Known Member Donor

2. upside-down cake

upside-down cake Well-Known Member

The link is broken...

As for whether or not I believe it...I don't know. I'm open to the possibility. But it doesn't make sense when I think about it outside the narrative...

For instance, don't take into account whatever they are submitting as proof. Ask yourself the "why" of everything. Seriously dig deep into your mind and challenge every answer you give. Here's one. You know those video's that show alien space ships moving at really fast speeds, turning at sharp angles. Imagine a pilot inside of a plane. He's much like an egg in a can. If his plane were to accelerate from zero to mach speed instantly, ony yolk would remain inside the cockpit. Aliens, as far as they have been shown, are even less phscially build than the average human. How could they survive these kids of manuevers. You could say that the ships are drones of some sort, but that's not true since some witnesses say that beings came off of these ships or were seen on these ships.

Could there be some alien technology designed to keep them from being crushed...it's possibe, but now you are creating justifications for your theory. So...I'm open to the bare possibility that it could be happening, but I really doubt it until I see some real proof. By real, I don't mean aliens on TV, I mean aliens in front of my face.

3. wgabrie

Mwahaha, oh well, they took the video down. :twisted:

Mooney?! LOL! :grin:

4. wgabrie

Well, the last thing you want is aliens in front of your face, LOL! :alientwo:

It's safer to view them from a distance...

5. upside-down cake

upside-down cake Well-Known Member

Radiation poisoning :)

You know, I often wondered that if humans progress on the path they are on, our muscles would probably atrophy while- since we still use our heads, predominantly- our heads or brains would grow larger due to natural or unnatural augmentation and we would end up looking like aliens in the future. People don't believe this because people still exercise today, but the point is that overall, they exercise less. Our concept of healthy is much different than it was just a decade ago, and our health degrades with every year thanks to both our lifestyle choices and the nature of things such as the food we have access to. As the generations go by, each generation will have lesser view of exercise and might not even see it as particularly useful in two or three generations time.

I often remembered that part of the Matrix where people are hooked into the machine, but instead of that sort of forced and guarded feel, I felt as if human beings would willingly hook themselves into an alternative reality and the guardians or handlers wouldn't be malignant machines but other humans.

Okay...done with my spiel, lol.

6. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

No a simple check by a Quebec newspaper showed this to be a fraud.
    http://www.tvqc.com/2014/10/boyd-bushman-ingenieur-lockheed-martin-parle-dovnis-mort

http://web.randi.org/swift/bushmans-deathbed-confessions

7. Pregnar Kraps

Pregnar Kraps New Member Past Donor

Yes, I do.

Now, all seriousness aside, I know most of those 18 aliens on sight.

They are members of Eboma's Regime.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I do.

Now, all seriousness aside, I know most of those 18 aliens on sight.

They are members of Eboma's Regime.

8. wgabrie

I'm sure they'll have virtual resorts one day, when virtual reality gets good. Except for smell-o-vision activating that sense should be a criminal offence.

- - - Updated - - -

Such a shame... I thought that I had something.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny!

9. Jango

Jango New Member

Maybe not this guy's story, but the concept of UFOs being piloted by extraterrestrials and those extraterrestrials interacting with humanity, yes, I do believe that.

10. marsattacks

marsattacks Banned

I think theyare real (UFO's). Imagine what things must be going on now, in places like area 51. It's beyond imagination. How could someone look into the sky at night and not think we ain't alone here?

11. wgabrie

Oh yes, they're definitely real. Not just that life is there in the Universe, but that it's real that life is visiting Earth. So real my sources were deleted to stop the word from getting out..

:hiding:
    Now I'm hanging low, I especially didn't post the rebuttal that I otherwise would have to the doubters because I didn't want additional sources to get removed, or to get anyone else in trouble.

12. marsattacks

marsattacks Banned

I like that you think out of the box, i think we need more folks such as yourself,

13. marsattacks

marsattacks Banned

14. marsattacks

marsattacks Banned

Eboma's

.....is that an ebola, African phrase coining?

really?