The Glory of Jail and Job Seeking

Discussion in 'Civil Rights' started by FinShaggy, Nov 4, 2014.

1. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

I just have to say this somewhere so I can find out if I am the crazy one or if it is my family.

My sister left Marijuana in the backyard of our house in 2010, the police came to our house because her and her friends skipped school, and they arrested me for the weed she left in the yard, and my family acts like I did something WRONG by taking those charges and not yelling that it was my sister's weed the whole time.

Then I moved to California to get away from the charges and work at an Avocado factory.

I came back to Colorado where me and my sister lived with my mom, and at one point my sister was mad at me and literally said "He was in jail getting all the glory, while I was stuck in school".

Then my mom wanted my to go to Community College and I wanted to go to, I was going to take an Anthropology class because it was one of the basics, I just told her "I am not doing all the basics, I am just going to take classes where I can learn stuff I want to know". That kinda made her mad but she seemed ok with it, but then the LAST signup weekend for school, my step dad came home. And he is a person who basically LOOKS to start problems with people. so she was afraid that if he went in my room and saw my legal Medical Marijuana grow, I would get in trouble. So she made me move everything to a hotel and I missed registration.

Then I moved to Florida to try to find a job and live with one of the only friends I had outside of Texas, but the whole time I was there my mom acted like I was on vacation and there were days where I was eating 99 cent bags of sunflower seeds as my meal for a whole day. Not having money for basic things made it a lot harder to find a job. And the highway in South Florida called "US 1" has so many lights and places where people are driving 30 miles an hour, I totaled my car because I was not used to it. This guy dead stopped in front of the Library, and I had never seen anyone do that before, usually we all just went past the library or waited for a green light if it was red. So since he was dead stopped, I ended up read ending him. Because I was eating McDonald's and it was raining so I was turning on my wipers right then. And the combination of non-sensicle stopping with me not paying attention led to my car getting totaled.

Then I come back to Colorado, and live in Pueblo, Where there is no grocery store near me, and I didn't have a car and I didn't really know anyone. So I was put in a situation where there just were no jobs to look for. I applied at the gas station by the house and the mall that my room mate worked at, and asked my room mate to talk to people for me, and I could never find one. I am pretty sure when they looked up a back ground check and saw the charges I took for my sister, the just didn't want to hire me. No one gets in trouble for weed in Colorado, so they assume a weed charge meant you were being a dick to a cop, which I have never been. If anything I go to jail WAY too co-operatively and assume that my right will be respected more than they ever are.

Then my mom wanted me to get a job at a dispensary, and I wanted to too. So we looked at a bunch of apartments near dispensaries, then right when it was time to move she decided to move me to a place that was only near a few dispensaries instead of ALL of them, so that I could be closer to her so she didn't have to drive so far. Which killed my chances of getting a job, and I have applied at gas stations and restaurants but I have my sisters's weed charges.

So then my step dad accidentally kills my brother, and I come back to the house. Then I ask my step dad "Be nicer to me" because my parents were acting like I was a drug user or something for smoking weed, when they themselves have a surplus (multiple bottles) of Kolonopin, Valium and stuff. And when I was a kid, my mom would even give me some sometimes. But somehow I am an evil drug user for smoking weed. Evil though someone else in the house killed someone. Then they called the police and had them take me to the place that was supposed to be near dispensaries.

And now my mom talks to me like I am some kind of ********. Like I did something to her and am jealous of how she lives. Sometimes they will ask me to babysit their house and dog (which I have always done for free) and instead of acting like I am doing them a favor, they act like they are doing ME a favor and I am an (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) for not being honored to stay in their house.

It's like they think I am jealous of them, but in doing so they literally act jealous of me. I can be talking about the most mundane thing, like what I did that week, and my family will feel as if I am initiating a competition where they now have to talk about "more fun" things, and prove they are more fun than me. And I am literally just trying to write books and debate people and find a job online or offline WHEREVER I CAN (which is why I am starting my ministry finally after having my minister credentials for 5 years).

For example, I will talk about something like Oilahuasca, where Medicine could be opened up to a whole new "art" of medicating, and recreational use could be opened up to all kinds of new effects like ecstasy. And this makes my mom feel like she needs to tell me that there is no possible way she could help me start a business with that, but then the next week she will text me about how she is getting a new phone or something. I honestly could not care less if someone has a new phone, I am busy reading about new medical procedures and later sharing them with people like my family, but my family feels like they need to respond to my work not with a regular response, but with some form of activity. As if we are competing in activities somehow. Lol.

If my family reads this, I love seeing my little brother and I love seeing the dog. But I could honestly care less if I ever see anything you buy, I will help you set it up if it is an xbox (like I do), I will help you move into it if it is a new house (like I do), I will watch your house for it if it is a vacation (like I do), I will raise it for you while you sit on the computer if it is a new child (like I have), but do not expect me to get jealous of your vacations or new things. That is just stupid. And if you are jealous of the things I say, stop it.

And just btw, my entire childhood was spent helping my mom (this same mom) fight my dad in court. So he doesn't want to help, and she is just acting like I should be able to get a job or like I am an (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) for having my sister's charges. It literally makes no sense. If I spent my whole childhood helping her in court, you think she might be willing to at least like offer me bail or something if I go to jail with my sister's charges. But she literally acts like the best thing for me to do would be to go home and serve my sister's time.

And just btw, I am not complaining, I am just wondering if I am crazy and this is a "normal family".

I am not asking for advice in what to do, I have been doing legal research for years now, and WHEN I go back to Texas it will be to legalize Marijuana using my case (the police had NO WARRANT and broke in my house to arrest me, so they broke the law) or I will use someone else's case. But I have done tons of research and am continuing to do more.

And I even started a ministry, so now when people get in trouble like I did, they can come ask us for help instead of just hoping their rights will exist in jail.

If anyone reading this ever happens to know anyone who gets in trouble in America (especially Texas) for smoking Marijuana religiously. Try to find wherever I am online and I will share resources with you for cases that say religious practices like that are protected.

Specifically Texas law has a lot of religious protection laws.

2. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

And just btw, Orange is the new Black is a good show. But I blame it for my sister's attitude.

"The Glory of Jail" WHAT?!?!?

And just so everyone knows, jail is NOT that nice. And when they make Racial leaders like they did in that one episode, it turns into gangs.

- - - Updated - - -

They actually tried those racial leaders in the past, they were called "Building tenders" and that is where the Aryan Brotherhood came from.

3. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

And speaking of starting gangs in jail. Marijuana wouldn't be part of a criminal network if they didn't FORCE it into the criminal network.

4. FinShaggy

FinShaggy Banned

I posted this in the war on Christmas thread, but I will post it here just so everyone has it.

If you feel like Marijuana is calling you to something "Higher" and you don't just "Feel High" then your God might be Shiva. Shiva is that feeling.

If you feel this, you should read the Rig Veda, which is a 4000 year old religious text dedicated to Shiva and his other forms, like Indra and Rudra. If you have this book you can prove your God as well as or better than any Christian.

If you want to get "Prayer Beads" that turn Marijuana smoking into a Religious Ceremony that ABSOLUTELY PROVES you are not recreationally smoking, the Beads that Represent Shiva/Rudra and the many facets of them is the "Rudraksha Mala". This is meant for Mantras and to be worn when you smoke.

You can also burn Sandal wood, which making whatever space you are using more of a "Shiva Altar".

And if you have an image of Shiva or Kali, and if you have a Marijuana plant, you have built a complete Shiva altar.

You can continue to get more symbols of Shiva, like the Shiva Lingum. And all of this should prove that you are not smoking Marijuana the illegal recreational way, you are doing a legal religious ceremony, protected by US Common Law decided by Supreme Court cases.

5. MarkHelms

MarkHelms New Member

Thanks for sharing this great information here. Nowadays, every folk should have to know about it, it is very important for them to understands every thing about civil rights. I personally don't know that much of this topic, but after this I found it very interesting.

6. Anders Hoveland

Anders Hoveland Banned

I am trying to be sympathetic here, and read what you have to say, but it seems like an incoherent long rant to me.

Yes, life can be difficult when you are young, especially if you do not have a supportive family.

What specifically are you trying to say?

We can, of course, ask the question whether it is right for the government to be punishing people for doing something that is not really wrong... though they might not be the best choices.

And from the perspective of individual rights in society, there is a sort of two-pronged oppression- both economic and law enforcement
    I think we need to do more to protect the rights of the individual. Laws are not always the best thought out and do not result in fairness