SAVE OUR WORLD and ourselves

Discussion in 'Other Political Issues' started by doniston, Nov 5, 2014.

1. doniston

doniston New Member Past Donor

I have said in the past that I don't think this world can go to a one world order ; NOT JUST YET. There are three factions at work here,plus a religious faction, all of which are predominantly on the other side of the Pacific and Atlantic from us. (Yes, I said predominently) So let them fight it out on their turf. In time,perhaps a one world order can come to pass but not yet. In the meantime, for our own survival, I propose the following..

First of all, we must convince all of the countries in the Western hemisphere to join with us Not necessarily politically, but for our mutual protection.
    Next we must convince them (and our own citizens) to recall all of their citizens excepting (temporarily) Diplomatic Envoys from the Eastern hemisphere, and remove or destroy all military and allied equipment under their control which they had provided. earlier to the countries.
    No, I don't mean all buildings, schools, Hospitals, Clean water ,religious or Educational facilities. That would be cruel and inhumane (not human,-- humane) But all infrastructure intended to inhance their Government's ability to wage war. or the down-trodding of it's or it's neighbor's people.

We, especially should remove all troops, and military and technological equipment which we have provided, or in the process of constructing.

And lastly though this seems harsh, We should cease all humanitarian aid to that hemisphere. And insist that our Territorial boundrys are moved outward and respected to at least 200 miles or more (except in the Aleutian Island area where that is logically impossible).

THE RESULTS?
    WE have the Smarts and the technology and material to withstand any of their technelogical threats, and without access to our shores, we can let them stew in their own juices.
    Sometime in the future, perhaps a “Civilized” one world Government could be created.