More on Ebola…Supposed Outbreak NOT an Outbreak at all…a Bio Weapon / Attack Released

Discussion in 'Viral/Biological' started by Watchman, Nov 10, 2014.

PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening. We urge you to seek reliable alternate sources to verify information you read in this forum.

1. Watchman

Watchman New Member

Obviously, many ebola cases in the United States are being covered up, and some of those infected, and diagnosed are being disappeared. This is according to Border Patrol Agents, and, some medical doctors in our hospitals. Wake up, sheeple!!! We're being lied to!!!

With the powers that be not letting a good crisis go to waste, there's the possibility that this may be used for an excuse for medical martial law.

Cold weather makes ebola airborne. Sunlight, vitamin c, and colloidal silver beats the ebola virus / infection.

Research Georgia Guidestones, Agenda 21, Fema's coffins. These are the facts and truths, sheeple. Deny it all you want. The truth and facts are smacking you right in the face.

Some are saying that this ebola outbreak(bio terror attack) is just preparation and a trial run for an even worse and more lethal, deadlier virus to be released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAM7sBLp3Y0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkSSU4c7eyY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3OXILdjm2I

2. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

Oh look, your reliable sources are YouTube videos. Who'd have thunk it.

3. Watchman

Watchman New Member

And yours happen to be those of the brainwashing, lying, main stream news media that are controlled, biased, and are told what to say and what not to say. Do you honestly believe that the main stream news media tells you the whole truth, all the facts, and the whole story, both sides of the coin? You're delusional and in denial if you believe that. It's a fact that independent news sources are much more accurate and factual than main stream news media. Mainstream news media covers up most of the truth, and, in fact, spreads mis and disinformation like you do. In fact, people like yourself, troll forums and social networks whose sole purpose is to spread mis and disinformation, to keep the truth and facts covered…or, I should say in hopeless effort and attempt to keep the real truth hidden, however, the fact about TRUTH is, no matter how much one tries to suppress and hide and conceal and cover it, TRUTH ALWAYS breaks out.

Mainstream news media is propagandized and has an agenda, and want you to believe that everything is ok, that nothing's going on.

Some of the best independent news sites: Drudge Report, World Net Daily, Oathkeepers.org, Info Wars, Prison Planet, therealnews.com, truth-out.org, debka.com, theblaze.com, are some of the best non-biased, NO bull, non-controlled, independent news.

Instead of criticizing or ridiculing ones work, and blowing it off, research for yourself to see if what I'm saying is true. I'm NOT giving my opinions at all, only sharing facts and truths of what I have learned. Research and do your own homework, and you will realize that something really is going on, that there is and has been for a very long time, a sinister plan. Do your homework, and research the things I have shared. They are NOT my own beliefs, but what I have learned to be true and factual from my research and homework, and the testimonies that I have heard from experts.

Mainstream news media will NOT and does NOT share this information. They're controlled. Think about it. They're controlled to keep the masses calm and dumb and in the dark about what's really going on.

4. Watchman

Watchman New Member

5. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

OOO...scary. Ebola is a leftist plot, and the libs are truly willing to give their own lives and those of their own families to a particularly gruesome disease for.....what??? I guess they just hate America that much eh?

People trying to push this load of BS would be funny if this subject wasn't so serious. Now they're just a bunch of mean-ass sick puppies who are getting in the way of brave and dedicated people who are actually taking considerable risks to really do something about what might be a very grave problem

6. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

How do you know you're not being lied to by these random strangers on YouTube videos?

7. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

And unfortuantely this stupid hysteria will probably cause some doctors or nurses that would have went to help someday not to due to the even more sacrafice that this mindless extra quarantine sillyiness would cause them to be away from their career for no reason, therefore costing African lives. Hope the RWers get lots of milage out of it. Hey I seen some contrials over Indiana yesterday. Spreading ebola????hummmm?

8. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Please for crissakes don't get them started on contrails-before you know it we'll be getting another thread about statues on Mars...:roll:

9. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Then again I can see why they're so scared. Coming from Africa and all it plays on their biggest fear. Blackness is catching

10. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

I do wonder if the hysteria would be the same if the residents that were dying were in a white country.

11. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

That was really cute. Only one little problem though. I do not watch nor do I trust any mainstream news media. So your little rant was completely waisted. I hope it took a long time out of your life to write.

Another little problem you have is that you have sited infowars and stated infowars as a reliable source. After the rant you just had about mainstream media this is so utterly and laughably retarded and hypocritical that I really don't know how to explain it to you.

12. snakestretcher

snakestretcher Banned

Yes; "some of the best independant news sites..." That made me laugh too.

13. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

LOL, make up a crackpot conspiracy theory then support it with YouTube links, and I bet you do not see the issues with your entire story. Further proof that some people are living in some sort of scary fantasy land, when are the zombies going to rise up.

14. Watchman

Watchman New Member

Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, and others like them have actually been proven right. They're all saying the same thing, coming up with the same answers to questions that main stream news media won't answer, or even confront. At least these guys deal with and discuss and get to the bottom of the hard issues that everyone else is scared to confront.