More on Ebola…Supposed Outbreak NOT an Outbreak at all…a Bio Weapon / Attack Released

Discussion in 'Nuclear, Chemical & Bio Weapons' started by Watchman, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Watchman

Watchman New Member

Obviously, many ebola cases in the United States are being covered up, and some of those infected, and diagnosed are being disappeared. This is according to Border Patrol Agents, and, some medical doctors in our hospitals. Wake up, sheeple!!! We're being lied to!!!

With the powers that be not letting a good crisis go to waste, there's the possibility that this may be used for an excuse for medical martial law.

Cold weather makes ebola airborne. Sunlight, vitamin c, and colloidal silver beats the ebola virus / infection.

Research Georgia Guidestones, Agenda 21, Fema's coffins. These are the facts and truths, sheeple. Deny it all you want. The truth and facts are smacking you right in the face.

Some are saying that this ebola outbreak(bio terror attack) is just preparation and a trial run for an even worse and more lethal, deadlier virus to be released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAM7sBLp3Y0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkSSU4c7eyY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3OXILdjm2I

2. Watchman

Watchman New Member

3. axialturban

axialturban Well-Known Member

Yea, but aerosol is not the same as 'airborne'. I'm not sure why the CDC and medical authorities bothered trying to downplay the whole airborne angle, when the fact it can spread through droplets is so very relevant to getting the protection levels correct - something they got wrong in Texas for the first local case which had that exposure to nursing staff.

It's no conspiracy, its just incompetence and incorrect decisions.

All you need is bleach to kill Ebola, but that is not really irrelevant to infected humans.... colloidal silver, sunlight and vitamin C is not going to protect you LOL :wall:

4. Hairball

Hairball Well-Known Member

How would you bleach the wiring in a refridgerator?

I have a similar conundrum. Right now I have my latest victim cut to pieces and stored in the fridge. It was a messier ordeal than I figured beforehand.

5. axialturban

axialturban Well-Known Member

Unplug it first. Remember to plug it back in again, and turn it on

:hmm:

6. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

You're screwed bro. Nothing can harm something if it is in a fridge.

[​IMG]

Not even a nuke can destroy something inside one.