Violent crime, African americans and Testosterone

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Sab, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Sab

Sab Active Member

It is a fact that High levels of testosterone are significant correlated with Violent crime such as assualt, rape and Murder

It is a fact that AFrican americans have, on average, statistically significantly higher levels of testosterone than the US average

itshardly surprising then that Afrcan americans commit so much more Rape ,murder,robbery and assualt than the average and explains who so many are locked up

2. evince

evince New Member

I wish you a happy and long life and all but I have to admit I will be happy when all you old racists are dead.

Your a terrible SCAR on this country.

the world will be a better place when you are all gone.

Nice legacy you made yourself

3. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

None of your claims are true.

4. Sab

Sab Active Member

All my claims are true your based piece of sociology is nonsense

I dont see how anyone can argue that Blacks are NOT vastly more violent -just look at your local ghatto. Thankfully they mainly attack each other .

As for arape just look at the stat for inter racial rape- why are thousands of white women raped by black men every year but so few the other way around that it doesn;t even regiter on the charts. Shouting 'racist' doesn;t tale away from the TRUTH.

mikemikev and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

My quote comes from an evolutionary biologist not a sociologist. Black people don't have higher levels of testosterone and testosterone doesn't cause people to commit violent criminal acts. That's the part of your claim that isn't true. As for crime statistics Black people in America are more disproportionately poor because of racism and poverty correlates with crime. Those statistics have nothing to do with biology and everything to do with the effects of poverty.

6. mikemikev

mikemikev Banned

Yes, when all the "White racists" are dead you can enjoy your Liberia/Pakistan paradise. Have fun!

- - - Updated - - -

The quote is from a well known egalitarian pseudo scientist.

7. ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm Well-Known Member

Variants in two genes were significantly more common in Finnish criminals convicted of multiple violent crimes compared with the general population, researchers said. Statistical analysis indicated that 5% to 10% of all severe violent crime in Finland could be attributed to these variants, affecting the genes for monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) and CDH13, a neuronal membrane adhesion molecule, according to Jari Tiihonen, MD, PhD, of the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, and colleagues.

Offenders who had committed 10 or more serious violent crimes were significantly more like to carry one of several loss-of-function variants in the MAOA gene (odds ratio 2.66, 95% CI 1.60-4.42) or the so-called rs11649622 variant in the CDH13 gene (OR 2.72, 95% CI 1.77-4.15), versus participants in population-based survey studies in Finland who were considered representative of the general population. Criminal offenders with no violent crime convictions showed no increases in risk of carrying the flagged MAOA/CDH13, with an OR of 1.12-1.13 relative to the population-based sample, which did not approach statistical significance. In their report published online in Molecular Psychiatry, they acknowledged that crime "is a complex phenomenon, and the outcome is shaped by both genetic and environmental factors."

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Psychiatry/GeneralPsychiatry/48276?xid=nl_mpt_DHE_2014-10-29&utm_content=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=DailyHeadlines&utm_source=ST&eun=g748653d0r&userid=748653&email=tabitham%40gmail.com&mu_id=5928371&utm_term=Daily

8. rayznack

rayznack Well-Known Member

So why weren't East Asians and Jews living in the ghetto in the early 20th century committing more crime?

As for crime, please explain why Blacks outnumber Whites in prison even though poor Whites outnumber poor Blacks.

9. TexMexChef

TexMexChef Well-Known Member

Your claims of race and violence have not been taken seriously for decades. Your truths are simple correlations of anecdotal observations.

My rooster crows in the morning and the sun rises...that is a fact and the truth. That does not mean my rooster made the sun rise.

10. CKW

CKW Well-Known Member

It is not a fact that high levels of testosterone turns into bad behavior. Some researchers have suggested it and some dismiss it. It is a fact that a culture that centers around the broken family, a lack of fathers in the home, a certain hatred for the "white" culture and in essence whites... will have devestating issues like crime and hopelessness.

Put a group of whites in the same scenerio, taught the same type of attitudes and you have the same criminal behavior. We as a nation, should take the hint and appreciate our country and its opportunities, don't carry hatred...especially racial hatred and protect the nuclear family.

11. galant

galant Banned

i'ts not poverty and it's not racial, it's about low IQ. Guys can't even commit SMART crimes, like, taking 2 years to build up 100k worth of credit, in each of 10 names, in CANADA, which has almost no punishment for such crimes, and then retiring on SMART investments. Give the punks a million $, and they'll be broke in a month or 2. Just look at Mike Tyson. 400 million $ he had, and it never ONCE occurred to him to BURY a couple of million $ in gold coins ( divided up in a dozen spots, of course) just in case things went bad. :)

12. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

It's not all about living in ghettos but rather being poor combined with living in urban areas with access to drugs and guns. The Irish and Italians in the USA were known as the original gangsters who committed a lot of crime long before African-Americans became known for crime.

Poor Whites outnumber poor Blacks in America but there is a disproportionate number of Black people who are poor who typically live in urban areas where there is a lot of access to drugs and guns like I said. A lot of poor Whites live in rural areas.

I think this is the key point. There may be a genetic link to bad behavior but it requires a trigger and upbringing is just as important as genes if not more so. You can carry genes related to bad behavior and still be a law-abiding citizen when nurtured in a good environment.

13. mikemikev

mikemikev Banned

Note how your Communist "100% Environment" assertions are not supported by any evidence.

14. rayznack

Interestingly enough, guns are not readily accessible in the UK yet the murder/crime rate is far higher for Blacks compared to Whites.

As for drugs, I thought conventional liberal wisdom was that White and Black usage were around equal?

15. Riot

Riot New Member

Way to rebuttal with facts

16. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

Environmental explanations easily explain the data. On the other hand there is no scientific basis for your genetic claims which are motivated by your racist ideology.

17. mikemikev

mikemikev Banned

No imaginary "environmental factors" have ever been shown to significantly reduce IQ across the board. The consistent racial pattern is parsimoniously explained by genetic differences, especially since genetic differences account for within group variation.

18. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

Nonsense.

Within group variation tells us nothing about between group variation. The fact that intelligence is highly heritable has no bearing on the genetic potential of different groups. Different genotypes can have the same genetic potential even if they exhibit different phenotypes because the environment between the genotypes is not the same. Some controls for the environment have in fact greatly reduced the Black-White IQ gap. You have been shown this evidence before.

Furthermore there is plenty of evidence that the cause of the Black-White IQ gap is purely environmental.

HEREDITY, ENVIRONMENT, AND RACE DIFFERENCES IN IQ A Commentary on Rushton and Jensen (2005) Psychology, Public Policy, and Law 2005, Vol. 11, No. 2, 302–310

Now as for this subject I have shown that testosterone levels can not be cited as the cause of racial differences in crime statistics. Sab has no answer to my evidence. Rayznack has tried to defend the idea that Blacks are innately violent but his reasoning isn't evidence. You're trying to invoke IQ differences as a cause of Black criminality but your reasoning fails.

Racial IQ gaps can be eliminated by improving the environment of racial groups with low IQ and crime can be reduced as well. Genetic explanations for the cause of low IQ scores and crime statistics are false and do nothing but help perpetuate racism. The only way to end social inequality and racism is to follow egalitarian and progressive policies. Your side offers no positive solutions and promotes pseudoscience in order to justify racist ideological thinking.

19. mikemikev

mikemikev Banned

Yes. I addressed it. Twice. Why not copy paste my responses and respond to them.

20. rayznack

Is there a particular reason you continue to post tainted and/or outright refuted copy-pastes?

How many times has it been shown Black childhood IQ regresses in adulthood as Blacks are no longer in a highly enriched learning environment?

Your paragraph is chalk full of contested claims passed off as settled arguments.

Has your author not heard of the several East Asian adoption studies* or famous Minnesota transracial adoption study about which we've informed you many times over?

Like your copy-pasted authors, you seem incapable of an honest handling of the full spectrum of data.

What credibility have you earned that anyone in their right mind wouldn't reject your claims as matter of principle by now?

Edit: I see you've quoted Nisbett again. How many times have we pointed out his cherry-picking of evidence?

Instead of your 'conclusions', just deal with the specific claims.

* To answer my question, Rushton pointed out Nisbett omitted East Asian adoption studies. I know this, because this was explained to you before.

21. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

The source is not tainted and hasn't been refuted.

What bearing does that have on the fact that IQ can be equalized between Blacks and Whites by controlling for environment?

The author is Nisbett. I know you don't like him but he's done alot of research on this topic. He also addressed the Minnesota Transracial Adoption study in the article I linked to.

No, I just don't find your arguments to be credible.

I could say the same thing about you citing a racist quack like Rushton whom anyone who knows any better recognizes that he has been thoroughly discredited. Yet you sight the man religiously as if his research is the gospel truth. That's because outside of Rushton and like-minded colleagues you really don't have anything in the way of research to post that you can try to pass off as legitimate. It's just the same discredited charlatan over and over.

Nisbett didn't cherry-pick anything you've simply tried to counter him with Rushton's research which is disingenuous. Rushton was a proven dishonest researcher who cherry-picked evidence himself. In fact Nisbett's article that I linked to details these omissions.

Instead of rehashing the same old garbage why don't you stick to the topic and post some evidence that Black people have higher levels of testosterone which causes them to commit more violent crime? I've already provided a counter source to the claim.

22. mikemikev

mikemikev Banned

Why not show a little intellectual integrity for once and copy paste in the responses you received and answer them. Why are you repeating addressed points as if nobody answered them?

23. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

Copy Paste your own arguments if you think they're valid. Or repeat your argument. It's not my job to represent your work.

Better yet stick to the actual topic.

24. mikemikev

mikemikev Banned

It's the duty of people with integrity to present all points. It's the job of liars to spam one side.

25. Sab

Sab Active Member

Black people certainly DO have hogher levels of testosterone. No matter how many lying leftists deny it.

Blacks are poor because they are violent, have low IQs and have a culture that values holding your crotch whilst dancing more than studying to become an accountant or opthamologist.