Feminist Activist/Actor Lena Dunham admits to being a child sexual predator

Discussion in 'Women's Rights' started by ryobi, Nov 13, 2014.

1. ryobi

ryobi Well-Known Member

Feminists activist/actor Lena Dunham admits to being a child sexual predator

In her own book "Not That Kind of Girl" Dunham admits to sexually molesting her own younger sister ("fiddling with her private parts, hugging and kissing her in a manner reminiscent of a child predator, "I took to bribing her for time and affection...[I’d give her] three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for just five seconds... basically anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl, I was trying,” ).

Judge for yourself the article that quotes her own words about herself that has her in a rage. And judge feminists as they as they run to her defense claiming people just don't "get" her sort of "humor". Apparantly child on child sexual abuse is funny to feminists.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=26660693

2. Fugazi

Fugazi New Member Past Donor

Dead link.

It would be interesting to find out if a seven year old can actually be a sexual predator as the article seems to want to portray her as.

BTW, before you decide to start with your usual BS of trying to claim I am something I am not, I certainly don't condone what she has written or what she did

3. ryobi

ryobi Well-Known Member

The only person I can think of who would defend a child molester who has not been paid to defend a child molester like say an attorney would be another child molester.

Good to see there is no one like that on this board.

4. Fugazi

Agreed, but I would like to know if a 7 year old has the mental knowledge to be a child molester. If the seven year old has no comprehension of what they are doing then how can they be a child molester?

Does child molestation require an intent with knowledge of what that intent will achieve?

This is no means condoning what your OP says, it is just a quest for information.

5. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

It's called innocent until proven guilty.

And claims are not proof.

6. ryobi

ryobi Well-Known Member

Lena Dunham admitted she molested her sister, and some innocent people are found guilty. Are they still guilty even though they're actually innocent, and some guilty people are found innocent. Are they still innocent even though they are actually guilty???

7. Fugazi

Still waiting to see if you have stepped out from your usual tactics and actually researched whether a 7 year old can be a molester?

8. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

No if they confess they should go to jail. If there is evidence they should go to jail.

9. Glücksritter

Glücksritter Well-Known Member

Sorry, but sounds like normal child play to me as you quote it. A child must learn to accept the peronal limits of another person especially a younger sibling in the weaker position and the parents must interfere when it does not.

The problem is rather that the whole herd of men hating feminists would love to send little boys to prison or to the electric chair if they show the same kind of behaviour.

How old was she when this took place?

10. Fugazi

She was 7, hence why I have questioned the author if they have actually researched whether a 7 year old can even be a child molester, and I agree I suspect many people here played "doctors and nurses" as young children. I just find it amazing that these people want to sexualize everything even children at play who don't have any idea that what they are doing isn't right.

As to the author of this OP well they look for anything and everything to try and demean feminists.

11. ryobi

ryobi Well-Known Member

It's not as much about what she did as a child it's that she thought it was funny as an adult.

In general, and on the whole, it seems feminists hate children. They promote abortion, and they think calling an adult a child is the ultimate insult. For example, feminist call men's rights activists man-childs.

Feminists have such a low opinion and hatred of children that to them being called a child is the ultimate insult. That should give you some insight into what feminists think about children.

12. Fugazi

and of course you have many peer reviewed studies to support your assertion that "feminists hate children" and that "Feminists have such a low opinion and hatred of children" or is this just another of your self-opinionated generalizations?

13. DarkDaimon

DarkDaimon Well-Known Member

Oh (*)(*)(*)(*), you are one of those people who believe that a child can be a molester. Probably want to give 4 year olds playing doctor life in prison and arrest teenagers necking in cars.

14. DarkDaimon

And I'm sure you never called someone else a baby as an insult because that would mean you are a baby hater.

15. Fugazi

Nope, he is one of these people who look for anything and everything that allows him to form a link between the item and feminism .. usually I add through generalization and various fallacious appeals.

16. ryobi

ryobi Well-Known Member

...and you probably want those things on video so that you can get off on them-right

17. ryobi

ryobi Well-Known Member

No, I've absolutely never called someone a baby as an insult, but it sounds like you have.

18. DarkDaimon

Yet I'm not the one obsessing over this topic. Project much?

19. Fugazi

Standard response from the poster when his ideology is challenged, attempting to project his own desires onto others.

20. ryobi

ryobi Well-Known Member

No I don't have a projector but I have no doubt you have one

21. DarkDaimon

I'm glad we are having this discussion over the Internet. I wouldn't want people like you anywhere near my children.

22. ryobi

ryobi Well-Known Member

You have children??? That's scary.

Someone like you shouldn't be around children.

23. DarkDaimon

Well, I'm going to stop here before this gets out of control and the Mods have to step in. If you have something to say something about the topic I'll continue to the debate, but if this is just going to be a string of veiled (or not so veiled) insults, I'll politely step away.

24. ryobi

ryobi Well-Known Member

Oh so now you actually want to discuss the topic. Fine with me....

Discussing the topic would be a welcome change from having to defend myself from trolls.

25. Fugazi

so far you have done everything EXCEPT discuss the topic.