Trying to destroy Bill Cosby

Discussion in 'Media & Commentators' started by logical1, Nov 18, 2014.

1. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

In the news lately is a charge of rape against Bill Cosby. Before people run amok on this charge, we need to totally examine the person or persons, and find out if they are truthful and what their motives are at this late date.

Further if you have kept up on the news, Cosby is not on board with the usual race baiting blacks like Al Sharpton, nor is he on board with the democrat agenda. In fact he has long stated that blacks are no longer victims as democrats would have them believe. That of course takes him off the liberal democrat plantation and leaves him up for ridicule. Liberal democrats just cant have a black that doesnt buy into there "you are a victim" BS.

So------------IMO the accusers of Cosby should be put under a microscope to find out if they are not really liars and are trying to destroy his reputation. Remember the woman that screamed rape about a college hockey team????????

2. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

Where there is smoke, there's usually fire. It was true in the Michael Jackson case, and it's most likely true with Cosby. I highly doubt this is some conspiracy against Cosby, as many of these allegations have been floating around for decades, long before he became detested by the left. Cosby became revered because he was a non-threatening black man that white America could accept into their homes, but what if he wasn't? What if he was just another black-on-white statistic generator, all along? I wouldn't be surprised.

I hope the truth gets out, one way or the other. So far Cosby has refused to even have the discussion, which doesn't reflect well on him, at all.

3. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

Nonsense. That's where the phrase "blowing smoke" comes from. This reminds me of Anita Hill. She told an unbelievable story that prompted bumper stickers saying, "Women don't lie." Oh, hell no.

I haven't read much partly because I was so disgusted with Lena Denham's bull(*)(*)(*)(*) rape claim. I agree. The accusations should be looked at and a serious attempt made to validate or not. We should not let the liberals push through another lynch mob decision as they did with Zimmerman.

Remember Crystal Gail Mangnum? She got 88 college instructors to join a lynch mob and only three ever apologized.

If Bill Cosby is guilty he should hire Jame Carville to attack any woman who accuses him of anything. and hire Sen. Hillary Clinton to defend him. Hillary Clinton is the go-to lawyer for guilty rapists.
    Make a case or shut up.

4. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

patrick

Excellent points.

5. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

I wonder why you don't also advocate that Bill Cosby should be put under a microscope.

6. Riot

Riot New Member

He should hire Al Shapton. Didn't he over see a rape case before? Brawley was it?

7. Tahuyaman

Tahuyaman Well-Known Member

It appears as though Bill Cosby is a serial rapist. This news shocked me. Although it really shouldn't. I guess anything is possible with the hollywood crowd.

8. Riot

Riot New Member

A CNN reporter asked a victim why she bite his penis off. Wow liberal compassion.

9. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

From what I saw on several news source it does not look like the women are lying, far too much detail and the stories ring of truth. Will he be charged this time, doubtful, but at least if true it will sound a warning bell for future young women he may come in contact it with and keep them from becoming victims.
    That said, I find it disgusting that some morons would attempt to make this into some sort of political issue, but it does tell me that some do not care one way or another if a serial rapist gets off or not, just so long as they can make another attack on those they hate.

10. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Between 2001 and 2002 I was kidnapped on multiple occasions by Secret Service Agents, then flown to Bush's ranch in Texas where he and others, among them Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity and Bill Cosby would force me to dress up like Saddam Hussein and then (*)(*)(*)(*) me up the ass while taking pictures.

We are bull(*)(*)(*)(*), we do not know, we do not care, Tits or (*)(*)(*)(*)

A guy worth 400 million dollars, whose entire fortune is largely dependent on a sterling reputation, is going to rape script girls and G list comediennes when he could fly to Vegas, legally stay at the Chicken Ranch for his entire life and still be worth more than all of us together will even think of getting even if we owned the place, oh, and he's been blackmailed in just this manner before, took the blackmailer to court and won. Yeh, that's got the ring of truth alright.

Jeez, you just can't trust a part time hooker not to yell rape 30 years later if ya got pockets the depth of Marianas, whoda thunk?

11. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

You don't think he is being?

12. tomfoo13ry

tomfoo13ry Well-Known Member Past Donor

The rape allegations sound like complete BS to me. It is a shame that Mr. Cosby seems to have already been convicted by a large part of the media and public. I find it curious that this is making news AGAIN so many years later.

13. Tahuyaman

Tahuyaman Well-Known Member

They look quite credible to me. Several women who do not know each other come out with strikingly similar stories.

14. Beevee

Beevee Well-Known Member Past Donor

Not by the poster I responded to.

15. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

Apparently there is a hole in your tin foil.......

16. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Silly Cosby, this would have all gone away if he had run for office as a democrat.

17. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

Republican Bill Cosby laughed about being a rapist back in the 1960s using Spanish fly with which to render innocent girls helpless:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...bout-drugging-women-1969-comedy-bit/19261937/

The stories that women are telling of past rape allegations involving Bill Cosby follow a pattern.

They say he gives them a drink - anything from coffee to a Bloody Mary with beer - and they begin to feel woozy, drugged. Next thing they know, they say some form of sexual abuse happened. The accounts date back through the years; one of them - publicist Joan Tarshis - says hers took place in 1969.

And that's when Cosby's 1969 comedy album It's True! It's True! came out featuring a now-creepy-sounding bit, Spanish Fly.

The Village Voice unearthed the cut, which is going viral as Cosby remains silent about the allegations.

In the bit, Cosby talks about Spanish Fly, thought to be an aphrodisiac.

Here's part of what he says:

"Guys standing around and talking about Spanish fly: 'You know anything about Spanish fly?'
    'No, tell me about it.'
    Well there's this girl Crazy Mary, you put some in her drink man, she, 'Haaaaaaaaaaaaah.'
    Oh yeah, that's really groovy man, Spanish fly is groovy, yeah.
    From then on, any time you see a girl: 'Wish I had some Spanish fly.'
    Go to a party see five girls standing alone: 'Boy if I had a whole jug of Spanish fly, I'd light that corner up over there. HAAAAAAH.'"

Back then he thought rape was "groovy".

America's # 1 dad turned out to be a pervert and belongs in jail along with those who defend him.

18. expatriate

expatriate Banned

so, in your opinion, Cosby's political philosophy should impact the way society treats these charges of rape. If this were Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, you'd automatically give the accusers more credence? Is that right?

19. Mr_Truth

Republicans did all they could to defend Herman Cain and Bill O'LIElly when they were accused of sexual harassment. They always apply their double standards when it suits them.

20. Object227

Object227 Well-Known Member

Nice. Did you conveniently forget about this?

story
    ... or this??

story
    - - - Updated - - -

As do Democrats when they fail to sympathize with Jennifer Flowers or Juanita Broderick while automatically believing Anita Hill.

21. Mr_Truth

I've heard those rumors but his conduct in condemning black men and welfare moms come straight from out of the Republican book.

You are aware of DINOs, right?

22. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

could be true don't know, if old priests can molest young girls and boys, anyone can

but yes, could be a false accusation too, I remember the Crystal ManGum case well

23. Micketto

Micketto New Member Past Donor

Not sure why it matters, but it must since you're willing to lie.

The Bill Cosby in the news right now... is a democrat.

You got confused by his refusal to play victim, and telling blacks to stop complaining and pull up their pants.
    Obviously it's strange to hear a dem place importance on self-reliance.

24. tomfoo13ry

tomfoo13ry Well-Known Member Past Donor

It was a bit about urban myths and their propensity to spread far and wide. Nowhere did he say that rape was groovy.

This is why lynch mobs are usually composed of those with low intelligence.

25. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

If it goes to trial, the defense attorneys will get their chances at the women.