Black girl goes on a rampage & attacks teacher over slavery!

Discussion in 'United States' started by Steve55, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Steve55

Steve55 Member

2. Texan

Texan Well-Known Member

She'll go far in life.

3. Greataxe

Greataxe Well-Known Member Past Donor

You go girl! Yes I feel the same rage over the brutal enslavement of my own people.

You see, the Romans brutally overthrew my British ancestors, taking many back on slave ships to serve their masters back in Rome. And unlike slaves who would run their mouths at their owners (as this girl did to her teacher), they would not just get whipped, they'd be fed to the lions.

Shouldn't the Italian government pay reperation to me and every other person of English decent for this travesty? I say so.

It really doesn't matter if it's been 150 years or 2,000 years the rage of have your ancestors enslaved can never go away.

4. Watchman

Watchman New Member

http://news.yahoo.com/eric-garner-nypd-cops-chokehold-death-grand-jury-195236533.html

I posted what is below as a comment to this article from Yahoo News.

I'm not black. I do express my condolences to the black community for what appears to be continued abuse, and excessive use of force from our incompetent law enforcement, toward unarmed, black civilians.

What is going on, is, this present government and administration are trying to cause and start a race war, or, another civil war.

Be smart. DO NOT let this happen. What's going on is planned and orchestrated on purpose, to further destroy and cripple our Nation, making it into a 3rd world Country, which is the agenda and propaganda of the new world order.

White people, especially Constitutionalists, are aware of what's going on, because good, ordinary, every day, average American Citizens(INCLUDING WHITES), are being oppressed, harassed, terrorized, by this government and administration. We are ALL being treated as criminals, surveilled, spied on, followed…We are ALL victims to this tyrannical, oppressive government, and it's HIGH TIME for WE, THE PEOPLE, rise up, and say NO more to this out of control, rogue government, that continues to oppress good, innocent, law abiding American Citizens.

This is NOT about race or color. ALL races and colors, with the exception, I have to say, of the muslim community(because they are catered to by our government and administration, because mr. obola in the White House is muslim, and it is WRONG) are being oppressed, harassed, and terrorized by our criminal, terrorist government.

Again, this is NOT about race or color. This is about our GOD given Constitutional Freedoms, Liberties, and Justices, and Rights for ALL being stripped away little by little, being eroded.

As an American People, this is the time NOT to divide, and be conquered continually by our oppressive, tyrannical government. This is a time to come together, UNITE, as one PEOPLE, and stand up and resist and fight to get our Constitutional Republic back.

The government is the threat and the enemy.

Please DO NOT misunderstand me. I am NOT anti government. I am for small, limited government, that is to be made up of the People, for the People, and by the People.

My American Brothers and Sisters, our Constitutional Republic and government is gone…has been long gone, and WE need to get it back, at ALL costs, or there will NOT be any America and Constitution left for our children, grand children, and great grand children.

DO NOT allow our tyrannical, oppressive, terrorizing government and law enforcement to cause any more division between the PEOPLE. They are the threats. They are the enemies. They are the terrorists, NOT the PEOPLE. NOT the black community. NOT the white community.

As things continue to inevitably and imminently unfold, what's going to happen is, there will be another war in this Country. The global elite / illuminati are seeing to it to make it happen, because they know it will destroy U.S. and our Constitution. They have to have this done to further implement their satanic new world order.

When it kicks off, and it will, it should be ALL races and colors UNITING and fighting as one, against a government that has betrayed the People, betrayed their Oath, betrayed their Country, and they have become a tyrant, dictator, oppressing, harassing, and terrorizing good, innocent, law abiding American Citizens.

The Declaration of Independence states that if ever the government oppresses the People, becoming tyrannical, that it is our Right, it is our Duty, to throw off that government, and institute or establish new government. As American Citizens, that is the Right and Power that we have, under the Declaration of Independence, against a criminal government.

SO, UNITE, STAND UP, RESIST, AND FIGHT AGAINST OUR COMMON ENEMY, FOR OUR COMMON CAUSE, THE PRESERVATION OF FREEDOM, LIBERTY, AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!!!

"When the People fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the People, there is Liberty."- Thomas Jefferson

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."- Sir Edmond Burke

5. Watchman

Watchman New Member

I would like to remind the black community that what is going on in the United States is NOT about race or color. It is ALL about our GOD given Constitutional Freedoms, Liberties, Justices, and Rights for ALL, being eroded and taken away little by little, subtly, in increments. It's been happening for centuries, by design.

The student in the video was wrong, and totally out of control…a behavior that is completely unacceptable, and is NOT what the answer is, where the government is trying to start a race war or civil war.

Please be reminded, who is responsible for getting the slave trade abolished in England? A white man by the name of William Wilberforce.

Please be reminded, who is responsible for getting the slave trade abolished in the United States of America? A white man by the name of Abraham Lincoln, who, also happened to be our 16th President.

Yes, some white people in the past are guilty for owning, buying, and selling slaves, using and abusing them. However, the ones who are the most guilty are your own people and ancestors in and from Africa. Your own people bought, sold, and owned more slaves than the whites ever did, and, the white man set you free in England and in the United States.

White people have been slaves in the past, too, in some countries, NOT just black people. ALL races and colors have a little history of slavery.

That's a history lesson for you.

6. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Old video. Almost 2 years old and the freakout wasn't over slavery. She was eventually arrested, and rightly so. Seems more than a little off mentally.

7. Watchman

Watchman New Member

I know the post was not necessarily about slavery, however, most race issues among blacks and whites goes back to the history of slavery. That's where most race issues stem from among blacks and whites. NOT all blacks, but many have a hatred for white people because of the history of slavery. I was only making a point that they should be angry with their own people(ancestors) that sold them into slavery.

The whites liberated them, though, abolishing the slave trade in England and in the United States of America.

I'm trying to help people to see and understand that what is going on in the U.S. has NOTHING to do with race or color at all.

We're ALL harassed, oppressed, and terrorized by a tyrannical government, NOT just the blacks.

It's about our GOD given, Constitutional Freedoms, Liberties, Justices, and Rights for ALL being eroded and stripped away.

Then again, the original title of the OP says "Black girl goes on a rampage & attacks teacher over slavery!"

It is over slavery.

My assessment and posts are right on.

8. heresiarch

heresiarch Well-Known Member

The romans did this to you not me, so i shouldn't pay for someone's else brutality nor should whites refund blacks but forget past grudges instead. The real enemies are greed and racism, but more generally we could talk about a sort of indifference towards other's suffering which is the primary cause for all of our troubles.

9. Greataxe

The racism problem is still around, but let's discuss how the Roman's enslavement of my British ancestors has caused much of my suffering.

Just like the Blacks being held back by slavery and Jim Crow laws that effected their great, great, .... great grandfathers years ago---so has the Roman enslavement 1600+ years ago. Had this slavery thing not held me back, I would now probably be driving a new Ferrari California instead of a new Mustang. I would also be living in a 5,000 sq ft house instead of the 3,000 ft dwelling I exsist in now. Who knows what I could have achieved if not for the slavery of my people.

10. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

How do you run a government for a nation of 300 million people and keep it small and limited????

11. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

By ensuring that basic services aren't met and those that are available are substandard.

12. perotista

perotista Well-Known Member Past Donor

You let the states do their job and keep the federal government withing the limits as stated in Article I section 8.

13. heresiarch

Ok... there is also the possibility you'd be poorer or you'd not even be born. The spectrum of possibilities is extremely wide. You british have been romanized and even if they enslaved you, they also improved much of your technology and " administration " ( because you hadn't a real administration before the romans, just local chiefs and strongmen ).

14. Greataxe

BTW, my British ancestors had the sense to come to America before the 1750's.

Using the same logic, haven't Blacks in America done exponentially better than those left in Sub-Saharan Africa?

Why are they still squaking about the ill effects of slavery when they should be focusing on the enrichment of living in America?

15. heresiarch

My region had been devastated by the goths so should i sue them too? It doesn't make much sense... but i agree that we all carry the weight of our father's errors and those before them. The best way to deal with it is to forgive each other and starting a new age... where people are not afraid of saying what they think and governements aren't owned by greedy corporations. I think that what we need is both freedom and unification at the same time.

16. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

you mean someone posted another lie about an incident that makes black people look bad???????????????

color me shocked