I have no respect for Cops...here is why

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by IDNeon, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

Cops constantly remind us of how they need to shoot anyone who poses any semblance of a threat. And it makes sense...that is what a coward fearful to save his own pathetic life would do.

Used to be men would wait, be deliberate, and know the consequence of their actions.

If this meant a shooting, they'd make sure the opponent was actually a threat.

Here is the best example of manliness in today's media.

http://youtu.be/ahUfOeKsAg8

Cops are just cowards...turning quick to fire first...and firing 80 rounds from their machine guns to make sure whatever the hell scared them stays down.

Cowards on patrol.

Cops.

44 cops killed per year.

1000 plus killed by cops per year.

Cowards.

2. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

Watch this cold blooded murder by the police.

It totally proves your point doesn't it?

[video=youtube;XUGNv5WVZDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUGNv5WVZDg[/video]

3. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

Because that happens so much in the US. Why I'd say 90% of deaths by cops are people open firing on cops with AK-47s.

Despite that hailstorm of bullets faced every day by cops only 44 managed to die.

A 9:1 kill ratio in favor of the cops.

Geewiz...how do they survive these hailstorms of bullets so well? 9:1? I mean those odds are almost as bad as being in the front lines of WW1.

4. ballantine

ballantine Banned

If the cops feel threatened, they're going to respond with overwhelming force.

Moral of the story: don't threaten the cops.

5. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

Are you not seeing the problem here?

You or I don't face getting mowed down with an AK-47 with every possible traffic stop, cops do.

Now do you think that if you faced a threat from your co-workers or anyone that comes into your place of business, of being shot dead that you may get a little more panicky?

More people die than cops BECAUSE they take precautions, they have training, and they usually put themselves in better positions to defend themselves, like pulling their guns first.

As I said in your other thread, there is always a review of every single shooting and police departments have absolutely zero problem tossing some cop away who is a liability. Believe me, police departments have to answer to the people I work for, they have budgets they have to watch, they have an image they have to maintain....a nobody cop doing unlawful shootings is not a high priority for them to protect.

Maybe instead of blaming the police you should be blaming the ones putting the police in that situation.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and next time you see a cop out of his vehicle just go up and ask him a question....see if he shoots you dead on the spot.

I have a feeling he will be courteous and answer your question.

6. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

What about all those black people killed in false raids, reaching for their wallets, walking down the street shot in the back like in Ferguson, or playing with toy guns?

What about all the babies killed by flash bangs in raids?

What happens to the regular people when they drive and make a California stop and kill someone in a crosswalk? Why don't they go scott free like so many murderous cops?

7. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

Cops face terrifying life threatening shooters so often that a whopping 40 died last year.

More Americans were killed by terrorists in New York City than cops have been killed on duty for the last 100 years.

You therefore have better odds dying as an accountant in a tall office building than you do dying a cop in gangland.

So let's not (*)(*)(*)(*)ing blow this out of proportion here...police are like...the most dangerous job in the world.

8. galant

galant Banned

that punk in ferguson NEEDED to be shot and autopsy proves that none of the rds struck him in the back, so stop spreading lies. Brown was a violent thug who should have been shot (on film) when he attacked the store clerk.

9. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

With all these anti cop threads popping up around here I'm assuming more and more people are becoming pro second amendment. That's good. That means we can start lifting some of these restrictions that only punish the law abiding then and also neutralize gun free zones.

10. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

Do you have the autopsy report or court records to tell us truthfully that Brown wasn't shot in the back?

11. ballantine

ballantine Banned

I have a question. Are you Russian? Where are you from?

12. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

I am the sentient Internet posting anonymously under many usernames and many forums blogs and comments pages to manipulate humanity.

13. ballantine

ballantine Banned

Fine, so you like propaganda. I knew that already. I'm just wondering why you chose to drop it "here". You're not going to get much play with an anti-cop crusade. We generally like our cops, they're our friends and neighbors for the most part.

Sure, there's bad apples. There's bad apples everywhere, so what?

The cops have a job to do, mostly they do it pretty well. I've never been threatened by a cop, myself. They all seem to like me just fine, even when I do something bad. Once a cop scowled at me, so I whispered something in his ear and he told me to have a nice day. Thanked me, called me sir, the whole nine yards. Cops are nice people, you just can't threaten 'em. They got some kinda phobia about people who threaten 'em, I can't explain it, I just respect it and try to not to poke a hornet's nest with a stick.

Generally speaking the cops leave me alone. I mind my business, they mind theirs, and we both like it that way. :)

14. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

Cops are in a less hazardous occupation than office secretaries (no joke).

So when did a cop's job become badger citizens for your money or shoot you if you appear too aggressive.

It'd be comical if you weren't in fact more likely to die being shot by a cop than if you were to jump out of an air plane, ride a motorcycle, or mountain climb.

Deep sea divers are less likely to die than you are to be shot by a cop.

In fact dying by being shot by a cop is one of the leading causes of death in the US.

15. ballantine

ballantine Banned

On that note, I'm outta here. I just don't have the cycles to waste on stuff like this.

16. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

It's actually true.

You are more likely to be shot dead by a cop than to accidently die by shooting your self or being accidently shot by someone else added together.

It's listed in the CDC report on leading causes of death in the US as legal intervention in Table 10.

1 out of 15 of all fatal shootings excluding suicide are cops killing people.

Mod edit,,,flounder,,2

17. ballantine

ballantine Banned

"You people"?

Oops, bad tradecraft. Back to propaganda school you go. Off with you, begone.

18. Rickity Plumber

Rickity Plumber Banned

You are whacked with that loony tune mentality. Go live in a 'cop-less' society and see how long you make it.

19. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

I noticed you ignore the statistics I provide to back up my beliefs. What's your excuse?

Do you even know what propaganda is?

20. Rickity Plumber

Rickity Plumber Banned

Now I know you are totally whacked. Point me to one source stating this, and not some commie rag either.

21. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

2013: Line of Duty Deaths: 105
    2012: Line of Duty Deaths: 126
    2011: Line of Duty Deaths: 179
    2010: Line of Duty Deaths: 177
    2009: Line of Duty Deaths: 140
    2008: Line of Duty Deaths: 158
    2007: Line of Duty Deaths: 203
    2006: Line of Duty Deaths: 161
    2005: Line of Duty Deaths: 166
    2004: Line of Duty Deaths: 166
    2003: Line of Duty Deaths: 150
    2002: Line of Duty Deaths: 159
    2001: Line of Duty Deaths: 242
    2000: Line of Duty Deaths: 164
    1999: Line of Duty Deaths: 151

http://www.odmp.org/

You were off by a country mile regarding cops killed, did you just make it up? In light of that it calls into question your statement "1000 plus killed by cops per year." Please show some proof to back that number up. Legitimate NEWS sources only, please no kook blogs.

22. ringotuna

ringotuna Well-Known Member Past Donor

No, It's not.

23. Professor Peabody

Table 11. Death rates for 113 selected causes, Enterocolitis due to Clostridium difficile, drug-induced causes,alcohol-induced causes, and injury by firearms, by age: United States, 2009

[Rates per 100,000 population in specified group. Populations used for computing death rates are postcensal estimates based on the 2000 census, estimated as of July 1, 2009; see "Technical Notes." The asterisks (*) preceding the cause-of-death codes indicate that they are not part of the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD-10), Second Edition; see "Technical Notes"]

Deaths per 100,000 population:

Accidents (unintentional injuries) 38.4
    Salmonella infections 26
    Nontransport accidents 25.7
    Whooping cough 15
    Drug-induced deaths 12.8
    Intentional self-harm (suicide) 12.0
    Motor Vehicle Accidents 11.8
    Alcohol-induced deaths 8.0
    Intentional self-harm (suicide) by discharge of firearms 6.1
    Assault (homicide) by discharge of firearms 3.7

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr60/nvsr60_03.pdf

Number of deaths for leading causes of death

Heart disease: 596,577
    Cancer: 576,691
    Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 142,943
    Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 128,932
    Accidents (unintentional injuries): 126,438
    Alzheimer's disease: 84,974
    Diabetes: 73,831
    Influenza and Pneumonia: 53,826
    Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 45,591
    Intentional self-harm (suicide): 39,518

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/leading-causes-of-death.htm

Can you say fuller bull?

24. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Lol...Way to read the situation completely wrong.
    The problem is the idiot gun culture that permeates America and leads everyone to think that if they just had a larger gun they would be more invincible.
    So instead of cops having to deal with actual criminals with guns, they have to deal with every idiot they meet having a gun and using it.
    Only a complete idiot would conclude that the answer to gun violence is to have more guns.

When I first came to England, one of the things that most impressed me was that the cops on the street did not wear guns. They policed the same way Americans used to police before the idiot right started carping about law and order as a code for keeping the blacks down and then came up with the crackpot idea of using swat teams and military tactics against people who should be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Today, we see the sorry spectacle of right-wingers telling people that if they want to survive an encounter with the cops, they need to grovel and avoid upsetting some trigger happy thug with a badge. You people wanted a police state based on the wanton use of violence and now you have it.

25. Professor Peabody

This is what you said.

- - - Updated - - -

[​IMG]

The U.S. has a violence rate of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ry-Europe-Britain-worse-South-Africa-U-S.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.