Opening the Gates to World War III

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Jazz, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Jazz

Jazz Well-Known Member Past Donor

I got this article this morning fresh on my desk. The author is no other than Paul Craig Roberts. He is a former American diplomat. It would surprise me, if he is still living in the United States. His blunt exposure and criticism of Washington's politics should have landed him in prison by now, or perhaps worse.

Anyway, here is his report in abbreviation by me:
    OMG! And this before Christmas!
    I can't believe Obama would do that, unless the Illuminati or Bilderberger or other Cults are putting the gun to his head.
    May Putin be guided by higher forces to find and do the right thing to avoid an all out war.

2. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

This should explain it all:

Funny how this "Official" is un named, and no U.S. data can back up what he is claiming.

3. freddy62

freddy62 Well-Known Member Past Donor

I am sure glad Putin likes Koala bears, maybe that will help contain the war to the northern continents.:angel:

4. freddy62

Probably still classified.:salute:

5. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

Only 5 people in the world think there will be a war between the US and Russia, and they are all conveniently on this forum.

6. freddy62

You, me, jazz & teco are here so who is number "5"?

7. ArmySoldier

Lol there will never be a war with Russia.

But you can add Free Market and Destroyer of Illusions. Actually, I take that back. They are the Kremlin propaganda machine, but they are smart enough to know war will never happen.

8. Pronin24

Pronin24 New Member

Putin likes Siberian tigers as well. I like Australia. It is like Russia, large and not overcrowded. I like Dingoes.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, there will be no war with Russia, nukes are serious weapons. Better talk, do not fight.

9. Jazz

I'm glad you pointed that out. But why would a distinguished American Gentleman write such stuff, IF he had no knowledge?

10. Gilos

Gilos Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like a Ph.D in America is very.......attainable......

If this Doctor thinks that by invading Ukraine and assuming control over its sky or annex Ukraine parts - Russia will resolve the conflict without war - he is waaaaaay past his academic golden years.

11. Jazz

Something is brewing!

Hagel resigning as Defense secretary
    A senior administration official says Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel is resigning from President Barack Obama’s Cabinet.

Hagel, a former Republican senator, has served as Pentagon chief since early 2013. Obama is expected to announce the resignation Monday. (today)

The official insisted on anonymity because this person was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly ahead of Obama’s official announcement.

http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-...l-resigning-as-defense-secretary-2471150.html
    --------------------------
    There is that administration official again, now on the American side.
    Folks, something is not kosher in Washington.

12. ararmer1919

ararmer1919 Banned

Lol for starters in the US reporting things the government doesn't like does not "land you in prison or worse". That would be places like Russia and North Korea. Second off, why do you people keep siting Paul Craig Roberts as if he's some sort of credible source?

- - - Updated - - -

Of course that somehow means "invade Russia". Mmmmk dude

13. Jazz

He is definitely too optimistic. IF Washington wants war with Russia, it will have war with Russia. Putin better pull some tricks out of his hat to at least delay the inevitable.

14. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

why do the Russophiles keep talking about WW3?

are they trying to scare us?

its not working. :)

..and no, Hegel is not resigning.

15. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

Primarily because here in the Democratic world people are allowed to express opinion as they see fit...often to the detriment of useful and factual data.

16. Draco

Draco Well-Known Member

If nukes were used all bets are off.

I have heard our missile defense shields truly are amazing, but I would really not test is theory.....

Russia could never bring a war to the US, it's force projection is just not able. I do however think Russia would lead an insanely nasty defensive war on their own territory. Again, rather not test that theory

17. Draco

Draco Well-Known Member

Are you serious? Woke up at 5:45 made my coffee, and Chuckys name was the first thing to pop up on the news

18. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

LOL. I am glad you can see into the future.

All it take is one screw up. One intercontinental missile with a nuke, being launched towards the US, Then the computers take over. I am happy you have such great confidence in human beings, who have always been completely logical, reasonable, rational and never insane, nor driven by emotions.

Humans never commit suicide. That is why I feel so safe today, just like you.

19. ArmySoldier

Yea, good luck with that. When Russia decides to launch a nuke anytime soon, I'll call you up and say "you're right!"

Lol, troll

20. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

Oh, no not again!

21. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

oh no, not WW3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol!! :cheerleader:

22. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

The Washington sociopaths are not threatening Paul Craig Roberts life, but they did start the character assassinations and are trying to present him as insane for being honest and having integrity. It was probably after he revealed that some neo cons are talking about a full scale war in order to revive the economy. But character assassinations are what the Washington sociopaths do in order to discredit anyone who might reveal what's really going on...and it does work with those whose abilities are limited and who aren't able to distinguish the rational from the irrational.

To understand what I mean about the irrational, all one has to do is read an interview of a Russian criminal in Times and what he said about Vladimir Putin. That they would print something so far from reality not only insults the intelligence of the American public, but also lowers the corporate news services down to a level which would make the reports of the Inquirer and STAR more trustworthy. But then again since their sales have fallen way down and the only papers turning a profit now are the tabloids, maybe that is their intent.

As for the arms, Biden said that they will not be sending them. Maybe they came to their senses when Putin said in his German interview that Russia will not allow the annihilation of the people in Novorussiya by the Nazis. Maybe they should have also paid attention to Lavrov a few years ago when he told the US that Ukraine was off bounds. Of course the sociopaths with their idiocy started talking about how they could take over Ukraine two weeks later.

As for Craig Robert, he's absolutely brilliant and is shocked at the hypocrisy and dishonesty in Washington. He blasted Clinton, Obama and even GW Bush for turning his father into a liar when he promised Gorbachev that Nato would not advance into Eastern Europe. In addition to all his degrees and awards, Craig Roberts was Ronald Reagan's top economic advisor and was awarded top honors for his contributions to humanity. It was Ronald Reagan who pulled the US and the world out of a long recession and started the prosperity that we are still experiencing today.
    http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/

Jazz and (deleted member) like this.
  23. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

There will never be another world war.

Countries simply stand to lose more than any gains they would get if they win thanks to globalization.

Its just not worth it.

Sure, maybe China could take over America but then they would go bankrupt trying to repair what they broke just to get back to the point they were at before they started.

All you will ever see from now on are little proxy wars.

24. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

A nuclear war was averted a few decades ago when a computer glitch gave the message that Russia was under attack, and the Russian who received the message refused to react on it. He saved the world then. Another time was when a missile was shot off accidentally and heading towards Germany. Fortunately it was realized and Germany was warned. This is why a line was set up between Moscow and Washington.

We are though in WWIII, it started with Syria. If some believe it will not end up into a world catastrophe, then they are as blinded to reality as they were before WWI. That war cost the lives of twenty thousand men each day and was the precursor to WWII.

25. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon New Member

Roberts has never been a diplomat. During the Reagan presidency he was United States Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy from early 1981 to January of 1982. In the mid-70's he worked on the congressional staff. Otherwise his career has been as a journalist, Professor of Economics and a policy wonk for the Cato Institute.