Do you believe in the Holocaust?

Discussion in 'Other/Miscellaneous' started by IDNeon, Nov 24, 2014.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

If you believe in the Holocaust chances are you don't know much about it.

Holocaust promoters claim 6 million jews were killed systematically and that 3 to 4 million were killed at 3 specific facilities with very specific means.

Specifically diesel exhaust.

This chemical impossibility qualifies as a myth.

Not only is it extremely difficult to kill someone with diesel exhaust, it is impossible to do so within the time frames given by holocaust promoters.

Other physical impossibilitie exist, such as facilities sizes and capacities.

All of this is easily researched but ask yourself this.

Why have no mass Graves pertaining to the Holocaust ever been opened and discovered?

If there really are 6 million jews buried in concentration camp graves...dig one pit up...expose it to the world.

This rhrhetorical question has already been answered. Since mass graves don't exist the answer is the Germans burned the bodies.

But they say they burned the bodies...using bodies as fuel...that is also a physical impossibility.

You can not cremate bodies using bodies as fuel.

Yet Holocaust promoters say this happened!

So provide tangible proof.

Otherwise stop oppressing Germany and supporting Israel based on a lie.

2. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Nothing needs to be dug up; we've all seen the mounds of dead bodies as well as the mounds of gold teeth and clothes. I don't know about the precise numbers, but the Jews did go through a holocaust.

3. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

4. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

Focus Ron. Use that anti-fascist super brain of yours.

Holocaust promoters say specific things happened. Are those specific things physically possible?

The answer is no.

5. Ronstar

800,000 Jews shipped to Treblinka.

maybe 5,000 left when Allies arrived.

where the rest go? Mars? Jupiter? Uranus???

6. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Let's see now you have a problem with the holocaust being the truth.
    So you Hate the Government
    You Hate Cops
    You Hate Gays
    And I can guess you are not too crazy about anyone of any color.
    There is only one group that shares your point of view and those are White Supremists and Neo-Nazis, do you have an account at Stormfront, should we bother to check or will you admit it here? You guys are all alike, you hate many things and have zero answers but to bring more misery to the world.

7. Ronstar

where did the 800,000 Jews shipped to Treblinka go?

8. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

I never said Jews didn't die.

I said they weren't killed purposely in a German death machine.

Millions of civilians ALSO starved.

MOD EDIT - Off Topic

9. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

Starved by Allied Saturation bombing which destroyed Germany's civilian infrastructure.

Killed a lot of Germans by starvation too.

What can't stare the eeffect of your US war machine in the face?

10. Casper

They went on Holiday, they will be back any minute now.

God I hate seem posters like this bring down the credibility of this site, they rarely last long before running back to StormFront but while here they pollute the entire site with their presence. The Holocaust denials are a sure sign of a Neo-Nazi their agenda is to make their movement sound as if they themselves have been persecuted unjustly, their hate for law enforcement is another indicator, after all they usually have a long history of getting the attention of authorities. There is no discussing anything with them because after all they are not really here to exchange ideas, to them they already know all the truths they require and anyone that does not agree with them is their enemy, in that last idea they are 100% correct, all normal people reject their ideology and that makes them even crazier than they already are.

11. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

Mod edit,,flamebait,,,flounder

- - - Updated - - -

I never denied JJews didn't die. They died for the same reasons do many other Germans died.

They starved because of Allied Saturation bombing.

Focus.

12. Ronstar

so why did they keep shipping Jews there?

Treblinka wasn't even close to big enough to hold 800,000 people, let alone 50,000.

13. PCFExploited

PCFExploited New Member

They didn't use diesel exhaust. They used Zyklon B, firing squads and death by labor.

14. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

I notice so far posters who wish to defend the Holocaust beliefs dont really day anything about the supposed facts of the Holocaust.

Since the mass Graves are never exhumed...we can only go off the facts claimed by holocaust promoters.

15. PT Again

PT Again New Member

16. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

No they didn't that's not what holocaust official docements say.

You may believe Nazis killed them with Poison Gas.

But official holocaust documents don't say that.

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you verify the 800,000 number? How do you know?

Where are the. 800,000 bodies? Disappeared conveniently?

17. Ronstar

one of the train employees took records of all the shipments of Jews.

plus there are Nazi records of how many Jews were shipped there.

its around 800,000.

all dissapeared.

18. SMDBill

SMDBill Well-Known Member

So the entire strength of your argument is that you haven't seen the bodies dug up to prove to you, beyond the photographic evidence that already exists, they really did die and get piled into mass graves? Basically, "it hasn't been shown to me so it didn't happen" is your claim? And the fact that they haven't dug them up signals some sort of conspiracy and coverup?

19. Casper

I do not need to focus and there is no cure for what is wrong between yours ears. FYI, I was born there, not far from one of the killing plants and I had relatives on both sides of the war and have studied the war and the Holocaust for more years than your useless butt has been on the planet, so do not even attempt to try and tell me what did or did not happen during WWII, you are not even close top be qualified to even discuss the topic. Did StormFront ban you are you bored there and decided this would be a good place to troll by and spew your hate for all to enjoy? How many "I Hate This" threads did you start here today? Have you missed covering any of your special hates, what about diversity, what do you think of those dark people polluting the white gene pool or are you cool with everyone living together as brothers and sisters and intermarrying?

- - - Updated - - -

They all went for a long walk that is why there were no return tickets, the weather was nice and they thought it would be a great day to take a long walk, right off the planet.

- - - Updated - - -

Pssst we are the ones that buried many of them and we also dug up many then reburied them, your argument is as weak as your initial attack, oh I meant initial point.

20. Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member Past Donor

Actually for any claim to be substantiated there is a threshold of proof that must be obtained. Ironically enough, the Nazi's provided this for us.

The Nazi's were meticulous note takers, and every single detail about the Holocaust, down to the families that were sent here or there and sometimes even their individual names, were noted are recorded. This was done because the Nazi's operated almost like a business where rewards were given out according to performance so the more people you were able to deport, or fit on the train, or whatever your job was, the quicker you would earn promotions and other rewards from the Nazi leadership.

These records, also verified by eye witness testimony, found their way into the hands of the Allies and are still in existence which you can go and examine. In fact, and I've done this, you can often trace what happened to a particular person if you simply have their name and their starting location. You can track the dates they were moved, where they were put to work, when they were executed, the method used, the items taken from their person and a whole range of things.

Add to this the photographic evidence, the testimony of Nazi's and Jews alike, both interviewed separately but relating the same stories, and that threshold of proof is easily obtained.

And Zyklon B was the most commonly used gas for execution, not diesel exhaust.

21. SMDBill

SMDBill Well-Known Member

All you have to do is visit Dachau and you'll realize the magnitude of what went on. I was 16 when I visited and it moved me so much that I can still picture the place vividly, from the ovens to the wood beds and all the photographs of evidence of things that happened and how people were used and treated. If that place, even today, doesn't affect you to your core, nothing will.

22. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

No zyklon b wasnt. Please provide statistics of how many jews died by zyklon b.

You're right about tracing the Holocaust stories they all go back to 4 originators.

Not millions of eye witnesses.

23. Ronstar

no zyklon b was used to kill Jews?

:wall: :roflol:

24. Unifier

Unifier New Member

Actually, most people believe that, I think. So much so, in fact, that the word zyklon became a semi-common part of the vernacular of the black metal scene. From Samoth and Trym's Emperor spin-off band to the dark humor of the term "zyklon beats."

25. IDNeon

IDNeon Banned

Was it? Conveniently all the evidence was "destroyed" not even a door knob from a gas chamber is left.