Crazy Stuff White People Riot Over

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Nat Turner, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Nat Turner

Nat Turner New Member

https://storify.com/betakateenin/white-people-riots

And we won't even get into the whole Northern Ireland crazy Catholics rioting thang. Pretty obvious that white people have no respect for law and order, private property or the proper way to address sports celebrations and pumpkin festivals. Thugs and animals who should be herded back into their fraternities, sororities, and bowling alleys.

2. Hotdogr

Hotdogr Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well, at least those animals are rioting because of actual things that actually happened, unlike the Ferguson herd, who are rioting because..... well..... hmmm.... why are they rioting again?

Oh yes! Because they prejudged the cop based on race-baiting talking heads and became so heavily invested in the lies that they couldn't admit they were wrong. Excellent reason to burn down your neighborhood, imo.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

And why were kids rioting over Joe Paterno being fired? Why riot over pumpkins?

4. Hotdogr

[​IMG]

Look closely at this picture, from the OP's link. How many white folks rioting do you see? Notice any buildings with broken windows? Looks like a threadfail to me.

5. Lee S

Lee S Moderator Staff Member Past Donor

Nice OP! A pre-emptive strike to avert or downgrade the inevitable racist posts about the appalling behavior of the rioters of Ferguson, by offering your own overtly racist post to show that there are some bad white people in the world. If nobody picked up on this strategy, it may even work. Don't worry, I'm not telling anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

They are Canadian rioters. They riot much too politely to cause collateral damage.

6. AKRunner88

AKRunner88 New Member

Sorry, but sports rioting is completely valid and acceptable. And a good bit of fun.

7. SiNNiK

SiNNiK Well-Known Member

Be that as it may, it's not nearly as crazy as rioting for the "privilege" of assaulting Police Officers without repercussion.

That's what this is about right? Big Mike assaulted Officer Wilson and got killed for it, and that makes black people mad, right?

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

9. Marcotic

Marcotic Well-Known Member

I don't think that the people of ferg and country are rioting because of MB, though that's obviously the inciter. I think there rioting because of real or imagined slights and they don't realize how pointless it is to riot when more constructive means of redress are available.

Sad really. Any legitimate beef or momentum they could have had is wasted.

10. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

You're right, Nat. I remember the horrible riots when O.J. Simpson was turned loose, don't you? And, in Salt Lake City, when a police officer, a person of color, shot and killed Dillon Taylor the riots lasted for months, didn't they? In Salt Lake City, the police officer wasn't arrested, wasn't prosecuted, and the New York Times didn't even publish his home address, the schools his kids attended, or the nursing home where his invalid mother resided. So, of course, the riots were almost endless.

Yes, indeed, Nat Turner, we need to consider all the white rioters. Perhaps the problem is white folks are short of community organizers and no one listens to white race baiters? Perhaps we need a president and an attorney general who will encourage white riots and "have our back"?

Crazy stuff? How about rioting because a 6'4", 295 pound man commits a strong arm robbery and then decided to attack a police officer who dared to stop him and he got shot and killed? Crazy, huh?

11. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

The same could be said of any riot that's taken place.

12. Smartmouthwoman

Smartmouthwoman Bless your heart Past Donor

Yeah, except not many riots are sponsored by the POTUS.

Thank you for stirring the pot, Mr President.

13. darckriver

darckriver New Member Past Donor

Given the long racist history of white law enforcement committing atrocities against blacks regardless of their innocence or guilt, I can somewhat sympathize with the effort to hang a white cop for a white on black hate crime regardless of whether he actually did it or not. I mean, that was America's version of justice for many blacks for a long, long time. So I can be as full of hateful vengeance as the next guy.

However, I think that all the folks that are hungry to get back at the white Man would be MUCH better served to pick a case where the desired crime actually occurred. That way at least the eye witness accounts and evidence would at least corroborate and justify all the efforts.

The last couple of attempts to get a white cop have been pathetically incompetent. Even Eric Holder's racially focused "justice" department with their army of "investigators" is being disappointed by the reality of the evidence in this case. They'll probably have to abandon yet another effort, counting it a loss. They can still try to mask their incompetence at racial case selectivity by claiming it's just another example of white racist America in action. There's always a silver lining... And, they got the riots and TV coverage they wanted so it isn't a total loss.

Assuming there are as many hate crimes being committed by whites against blacks as Al Sharpton needs us all believe, then it only makes practical sense to find and then use one of THOSE rather than having to try to manufacture one where none exists. How hard can this be? After all, the entire DOJ is at their disposal.

14. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

What's your proof that it's sponsored?

15. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

Nevada riot where hoods aimed high powered rifles at federal officials and police:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Imagine what the right wingers would say if the people in Ferguson did that today.

16. PatrickT

PatrickT Well-Known Member

Listening to President Obama hate America? Listening to President Obama telling the rioters to "stay the course". President Obama making sure the Attorney General and the federal judges protect certain criminals. "We're with you." "We've got your back."

I wonder who paid for the Brown family to go traveling with their woes? Didn't they get a trip to Europe? New York for the U.N.? I wonder who paid for the community organizers to organize the riots? Was it the DOJ again or was it the King from his treasury?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, riots where no cars were burned, no buildings were burned, no government agents were attacked, and where the only violence was government agents running helpless cattle to death.

MOD EDIT - Rule 3

17. Hotdogr

Off topic.

hint: "this is not a riot"

18. Draco

Draco Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree with the other guy, you are posting a massive fallacy.

Not one shot was fired, not one officer hurt, nothing.

19. Pardy

Pardy Well-Known Member Past Donor

Because of statements like yours. Because of apathy towards unarmed black men being killed across the country with no accountability.

20. Pardy

They protest over their selfish desire to not pay grazing fees. This can't be compared to protests about their friends and family getting shot with impunity.

21. Hotdogr

As much as your race-baiters who profit from it would like it to be true, there is no epidemic of "unarmed black men being killed across the country" by white police officers. It's just not true, but those who desperately want --no-- NEED it to be true, like you, will continue beating that drum.

22. Pardy

Why do you care? Do the protests affect you? Does the slaying of so many unarmed black men affect you?

23. Hotdogr

Yes, it does affect me, because I do care. For these people to be incited to riot by the lies and deceptions of people who profit from it is egregious. Those talking-heads are directly responsible for hundreds of victims in Ferguson. They bear far more responsibility for the victims than Michael Brown does. To suggest that society as a whole, myself included, is not adversely affected by this practice of hucksters like Sharpton and his ilk, not only in Ferguson, but all over, is... well... silly.

If there were some... any... solid evidence to suggest that this cop was not absolutely justified in shooting the man who attacked him, I would feel differently. If the cops are, indeed, corrupt and out 'arbitrarily slaying unarmed black men' as you suggest, I would be right there cheering those protestors on, because they would be absolutely justified, after having exhausted all other legal avenues to oust their oppressors, in taking up arms against their government. (Breaking & entering, larceny and arson, not so much)

24. contrails

contrails Active Member

As with any riot, the inciting incident is only an excuse by some to destroy and steal things. Using the riots as an excuse to dismiss the perceived injustice though is just as wrong.

25. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

See earlier examples I listed in this thread if you want real riots.