Videos. Russian Combine Harvester vs US Combine Harvester.

Discussion in 'Survival and Sustainability' started by Destroyer of illusions, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

Russian Harvester "Rostselmash" (produced in Rostov on Don, Russia) peacefully cleaned corn. Passing by the farmer-neighbor, in Harvester US and with the words "Russian harvester? Ha ha! Now I'll do it!" Went on the field.
    Here's how it looked.

[video=youtube;9n1L-ALm0bA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n1L-ALm0bA[/video]

Western media have always talked about a technologically backward Russia. You can see - what it really is.
    (Incidentally, the Russian weapons also better American weapons.)

What do you think about this? You keep believing Western propaganda about "Wild Russia"?

2. Draco

Draco Well-Known Member

Yes, I do keep believing in wild Russia, I have too many friends who's families now live in the States and have told me so.

Despite your kremlin nonsense.

3. freddy62

freddy62 Well-Known Member Past Donor

I did not see a fence between them & harvesters are often used in tandem in groups of two, three or more. Each harvester far enough back from the one in front to allow for a truck to drive alongside & fill up when needed.

The changing camera angles make it like a race but to me the fact that the Russian harvester is being used in tandem with an american designed John Deer (They did have a plant in Germany, maybe still do.) says a lot about the contractors/farmers confidence in the Russian harvester. A good indication that Rostselmash will get a lot more sales with the devaluation of the Rouble.

4. Destroyer of illusions

Destroyer of illusions Banned

100%. This is already happening. Look - Trends purchase of agricultural machinery, such as the BRICS countries.

- - - Updated - - -

The expected answer. It always happens when there is nothing to say.

5. Shoits

Shoits Member

I live in Russia! I'm not wild! Wild Russia has never oppressed blacks! Wild Russia gave the world great poets, musicians and scientists! Wild Russia is not seeking world domination. Wild Russia is a democracy using weapons! In total 140 million people wild and not educated. Don't make me laugh.

6. politicalcenter

politicalcenter Well-Known Member

The OP kinda started it when they posted that "my country is better than your country" nonsense.

PS. I think Russian women are hot!!!

7. Shoits

Shoits Member

Well none of US Pisek not going to be compared. USA powerful country, but too Intrusive. Do not underestimate their neighbors on the planet. Someone makes some things better then others. For example, the U.S. best of all vanities nose isn't in your case (just kidding), or printing money. In Russia the best of the bears and caps with earflaps. Stereotypes need to be broken.