Ban Eastern Europe!

Discussion in 'Russia & Eastern Europe' started by The Germans are coming, Dec 15, 2014.

1. The Germans are coming

The Germans are coming New Member

I wasnt entirely sure where to post this thread, since it is essentialy a suggestion. But the suggestion section is not open to all members, which i would disagree with.

Essentialy, I believe the term "Eastern Europe" is outdated and no longer fit for use to describe that specific region of Europe, which ever since the fall of the iron curtain, developed into several economicaly and culturaly destinctive regions which are no longer bound together as they were in the past by communism.

The sections for Eastern Europe and Western Europe should in my opinion be united into one Europe section.

And there is a video by the economist that can explain this better than I could:

[video=youtube;ya55Q-WdIrQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya55Q-WdIrQ[/video]

2. KGB agent

KGB agent Well-Known Member

"Eastern Europe" is a geografical term. Just like "Northern Europe" or "Southern Europe". What is wrong with that?

3. Shoits

Shoits Member

Don't like your comrades topics. although they are very entertaining. probably because the point of view of the Pro-Russian.

4. Ostap Bender

Ostap Bender Well-Known Member

After Ukraine most of Russians hate Europe which is called as 'Gayrope' by them.
    Better Russia shall go East where its Moral, Religion and Traditional Values can be saved.
    A good union with China is in any case better as contacts with dying continent - todays Europa.

Europa allowed genocide on Russians in Ukraine, therefore, what has Russia still to do with it?