Game of thrones today, hypothetical, of course...

Discussion in 'Media & Commentators' started by Brett Nortje, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

I watch game of thrones, and i think it is nice to live in such a diverse world. we all represent countries, as, when they read what we say, they liken it to our country. who is from where? who wants to play with resources and sponsors? i mean, they could make movies out of this forums contributors, songs, laws, etcetera etcetera...

I am from Cape Town, South Africa! i endorse Audi, i wonder what they think of me? it is all about winning the owners and shareholders over... i wonder if they will make an advert about my 'ideals' and 'debating?' i wonder if i must buy an A3 to support them, and, i wonder if that will make a niche market for other Audi outlets? I think Sweden has a beautiful language to read and stuff, and would like to learn some phrases and stuff. i wonder if I write about Swedish politics, if i can can go there one day? I wonder if i will receive chances from sponsors abroad there and they will create a nice make believe world for me to live in?

So, where are you from, what do you like, and so forth? :confused:

2. Brett Nortje

* Languages spoken in the world;

* Racial demographics of the world;

world racial demographics.jpeg

* Religious trends of the world;

* Buying power reserves;

U.s. dollar [60.7%] euro [24.2%] pound [3.9%] yen [4.0%] australian dollar [1.9%] swiss franc [0.3%] the rest share [3.0%]

* Major 'brands' as of today, total values and stuff;

* And, of course, population demographics;

View attachment Population Reference Bureau.pdf

So, there we have our essential data about sponsors and relations with these places and brands and people.

3. Brett Nortje

Okay, i seem to be behind already! i find that if someone sleeps on the same bed as someone that works as a cell phone distributor, they become the connector of others with cell phones. i find that if someone drives a taxi, all of a sudden all taxi drivers support them. i find that if you like something, all of a sudden all people that like the same thing like you and support you.

This makes no sense. if there are so many people supporting each other, that is great for them. i mean where are the owners? where are the people that stand to profit from this? if i was to buy a loaf of bread, does that mean i have power over the wheat manufacturers of South Africa or elsewhere?

Up until now, there have been very limited choices for us in Cape Town. the game has been about, well, making people into sheep! the first person to claim something never gets challenged to put up or shut up, so, there is very little diversity. i mean, if Joe Soap comes along and buys shares in the company, they will be answering to someone that is not even committed to them. this leaves very little to be excited about.

So, instead of supporting people that don't even recognize you as a person, why not follow someone else? i mean, it is not like you are going to be damned to hell is it? follow someone you like, do something you like - this is the way it should be, instead of thinking about them, make them think about you? this is, to my knowledge, the way god works, yes? if you pray to them, they will listen. if you don't, neither will they.

Where is this god on earth? He must be in heaven, watching people live, feeling the love of those that do, and ignoring the rest. what is hell there for? :confusion:

4. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

What does any of this have to do with Game of Thrones, except maybe that the vp characters are all human, so far.?