Compensating Negroes For Slavery

Discussion in 'Civil Rights' started by chainbreaker, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chainbreaker

chainbreaker Banned

Even though this forum seems to only allow pointless or outright happy talk, I will try this anyway.

Over a week ago there was a show on PBS hosted by Bill Moyers. The topic of it was compensating negroes for slavery. I of course didn't watch it. This is the second time I saw this topic come up on that program.

Apparently some negroes want to be compensated for their ancestors having been slaves. Everybody likes free money. So no doubt most of the negroes who don't agree with this compensation thing would accept the money if such a thing was done. But when it comes right down to it, those who didn't enslave people would be expected to give money to those who weren't enslaved. That alone makes such a thing unacceptable.

If such a thing were to happen, how much would Northerners have to pay and how much would Southerners have to pay. Then, the money that the North had to spend would be deducted from any compensation. Also, what about the White Northerners who died or suffered in the endeavor. I'm not even interested in hearing a negro quote a price on that. Also, if such a thing was to be done, I say that whatever reparations that would have been made to an actual slave be divided up amongst their descendants.

I started a thread here called, "Is The White Species Superior?" It was closed down. Apparently people here aren't allowed to speak the truth. Let alone voice an opinion that really matters. But I will give this a try anyway. What about my reparations for having negroes around. For more reasons than there are stars visible at night, in my highly considered opinion, if negroes could be turned into toilet paper, then they would have a useful purpose.

2. Shangrila

Shangrila staff Past Donor

Rule 3 and 8 thread closure

Shangrila

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.