Jameis Winston 4 #cleatchaser 0

Discussion in 'Sports' started by JavisBeason, Dec 22, 2014.

1. JavisBeason

JavisBeason New Member

in yet another chapter of "these are the days of our lives", Jameis is, for the 4th time, cleared of any wrongdoing in the rape case.

yet, I'm convinced..... he will never have a clear name. People that don't like him or FSU will never accept a ruling/verdict/judgement that Jameis had consentual sex with her and she changed her story after the fact. Even if he had another 10 investigations.

I think it is ultimately going to do what non-FSU college fans want, and that's force him to declare early for the draft this February.

And despite everyone thinking he could shut off the distractions come game time... I simply don't think he could. I mean he had a horrible season compared to 2013.... he struggled early in a lot of games, and he did that even dating back to AU game last January right as all the noise was really getting steam.

Hopefully now that the 4th investigation is over, he will be able to focus more and play like everyone knows he can. I noticed how he played against UF, 3 days before the investigation, and how he played against GT 3 days AFTER and he looked like the Jameis of old against GT.

At least if FSU loses to Oregon... it should be beating Jameis, not beating a guy worried about next tuesday's testimony that could cost him his career.

We will hear of one more investigation that Jameis will face when he eventually goes to the pros.... and that will be the inevitable civil suit #cleatchaser files. Hopefully he goes 5-0 against her.

2. NightSwimmer

NightSwimmer New Member

He didn't need to be forced. That's ridiculous. He came to FSU in order to get to the NFL. Nothing wrong with that. Most very good players do intend to go pro as soon as possible.

He didn't play with the same team back in 2013.

His ankle was sprained in mid-season. I'm sure that affected how he played until after it had healed completely.

3. SkullKrusher

SkullKrusher Banned

Send this CHEAT$#^& mother %##@ to jail, since its OBVIOUS that he just threw this playoff game on purpose. Never seen such %#@# in 30 years of watching FSU here in Tallahassee, except for the "wide right" clown place kicker, who also probably got paid off. Watched this clown Winston on 4th down PURPOSELY and LITERALLY TOSSES the ball to an Oregon defender, instead of just falling down protecting ball, at least then not giving up an easy touchdown. NO.. THIS WAS A PURPOSELY THROWN GAME. FU MF FSU

Then watch the replay of no.4 fumbling twice. SURE CLOWN. MF. all season long, he knows how to carry a football, until he gets to the playoff game, where he has sudden memory loss and carries ball to make it easy to strip. Same guy, TWICE, in EXACT SAME WAY. YEA SURE MF..