Off duty, black cops in New York feel threat from fellow police>>MOD WARNING<<<

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by superbadbrutha, Dec 24, 2014.

1. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

MOD WARNING HERE

Now if black police officers feel threatened by their fellow officers when out of uniform, why do so many of you find it hard to believe that the everyday black person feels threatened by them.

2. Channe

Channe Well-Known Member Past Donor

[​IMG]

Whine some more about it, why don't you ? All the race baiting of the far left progressives and the likes of Al Sharpton and have completely backfired.
    It's gotten to the point that I don't even believe these off duty cops who claim they feel a "threat" from police.
    Honestly, no one cares anymore about the plight of the community you defend because they've overplayed their race card.
    You just have to accept that the community you love defending at all costs is on it's own, politically and socially.

3. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

"It makes good headlines to say this is occurring, but I don&#8217;t think you can validate it until you look into the circumstances they were stopped in," said Bernard Parks, the former chief of the Los Angeles Police Department, who is African American.

"Now if you want to get into the essence of why certain groups are stopped more than others, then you only need to go to the crime reports and see which ethnic groups are listed more as suspects. That&#8217;s the crime data the officers are living with."

Blacks made up 73 percent of the shooting perpetrators in New York in 2011 and were 23 percent of the population."

creation and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Questerr

Questerr Banned

And the vast majority of that crime occurs due to the continued prohibition of drugs.

5. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

So then it isnt "racism"? *gasp*. You pass laws and the cops have to enforce them. Which is what got this started with Gardner. NY wanted that godamn tax revenue.

6. Labouroflove

Labouroflove Well-Known Member Past Donor

I agree. It's a huge contributor to the creation of crime where none would exist without the black market created by law.

Now, the issue I have; no one is seeking to solve the problems. My president is silent on the subject as are all the others that SHOULD be speaking out.

Cheers
    Labour

7. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

He is hardly silent. Look at his actions in California concerning weed...

8. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

required cop cams and dash cams is the best solution and allow the public to audit the police interactions

and end prohibition.... prohibition creates bad cops and bad civilians

9. Whaler17

Whaler17 Well-Known Member

From your own post quoted below:

""It makes good headlines to say this is occurring, but I don&#8217;t think you can validate it until you look into the circumstances they were stopped in," said Bernard Parks, the former chief of the Los Angeles Police Department, who is African American.

"Now if you want to get into the essence of why certain groups are stopped more than others, then you only need to go to the crime reports and see which ethnic groups are listed more as suspects. That&#8217;s the crime data the officers are living with."

Blacks made up 73 percent of the shooting perpetrators in New York in 2011 and were 23 percent of the population."

"White officers were not the only ones accused of wrongdoing. Civilian complaints against police officers are in direct proportion to their demographic makeup on the force, according to the NYPD&#8217;s Civilian Complaint Review Board."

Seems like a lot of sniveling and whining about nothing really.

10. Labouroflove

You mean where his DOJ and FBI are threatening "legal" medical use and the dispensaries that provide it? Yep, as it relates to additional pressure on the black community, I'll agree, freaking hypocrite.

Cheers
    Labour

11. Labouroflove

Agreed!

Cheers
    Labour

12. Whaler17

This story could replace the old fable, the boy who cried wolf"
    - - - Updated - - -

Absolutely untrue and unsubstantiated.

13. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

Yes that is what i was speaking about.

14. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Tell it to Al Sharpton because no one else cares. "Black people's feelings" of being threatened is meaningless. Why is it if people fell threatened by blacks, who are 13% of the population yet commit a lot of crime, those people are "racist"? It is called perception of the odds.

15. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

I have a very good black friend .. age 50 of Chicago and Atlanta.. He said he was pulled over once in the hours after a black man his size shot a lawyer at the court house.. He didn't have a problem.. He said they were courteous.

My concern is that black crime is disproportionate to the population.. and it has to stop..

Before you go off on me friend, I am well aware that we have some hideous thugs in the white community as well.

16. Crawdadr

Crawdadr Well-Known Member

I am sure they do feel threatened, but the only way to truly solve this problem is for their community to do something about their crime problem. That means more African Americans becoming cops and more African American communities stopping the crimes before they happen. Self determination and civic pride will solve most of the woes for their communities. There is racism in this country and it affects a black person more than most. But that is no excuse for the realities of the African American communities we see today. If they really want to see the cause of almost all of their woes they need only look in the mirror.

17. EggKiller

EggKiller Well-Known Member

The statistics don't lie yet we are asked to be fools and ignore them by someone who chooses to refer to himself as Superbadbrutha. Quite ironic but you make your own choices in life.

18. Whaler17

I would be interested in who they fear more, white COPS or a group of young black men roaming the streets at night! Jesse Jackson would fear the young black men more.
    http://theracecardproject.com/jesse-jackson-fears-black-youths-racism-2/

&#8220;There is nothing more painful to me &#8230; than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.&#8221;

19. HTownMarine

HTownMarine Well-Known Member Past Donor

Remember that black fireman from Oakland whho was a victim of racial profiling?

Oh wait, he wasn't, he just lied about it. Thankfully he was wearing a body cam so that black, lying POS city employee charged with saving peoples lives, black and white, was exposed for the racist piece of (*)(*)(*)(*) he is.

I started to pick up on the pattern long ago.

20. Questerr

Questerr Banned

What is the primary source of revenue for street gangs and the commodity that they fight over?

21. Professor Peabody

Professor Peabody Well-Known Member Past Donor

It's simply a perceived threat that they are being TOLD exists, but doesn't in the real world.

In 2009 3,831,590 Blacks were arrested for various crimes. This year, a USA TODAY analysis of the FBI's justifiable homicide database during a seven-year period ending in 2012 found an average of 96 incidents each year in which a white officer killed a black person.

Q: 96 is what percent of 3,831,590?
    A: 0.0025%

Yes folks that 2.5 thousandths of one percent. Somehow to the media it's an epidemic. 66 people died in 2008 from abscessed teeth. I am embarassed for the African Americans that would buy into this foolishness. Obviously they did hook, line and sinker.

22. Inviolate

Inviolate Banned

Come on man. You are smarter than that. This is pure progressive leftist construction, not reality.

23. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

I do agree there, no politician wants to touch this issue, republicans or democrats, but that tone is changing, and that is a good thing

24. rkhames

rkhames Well-Known Member

Let me see if I have this right. Off duty black police officers have had store owners call 911 because they were believed to be selling untaxed cigarettes, and refused to leave. If that is what the black officers are doing with their off duty time (breaking the law) they should feel threatened.

25. Whaler17

POwer and force, and control.