+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Donations

1. Icon14 I got one .

Quote Originally Posted by Makedde View Post
    You can't send a reply to the message as its automated. The PF owner doesn't write an individual message to each person, it automatically goes out when someone donates.
    What I got was a pm from the owner ...and yeah ,,, I get them every time I make a donation , but this one was different ,,, it was in a different format ... didn't have a name , only the custom user title of Correspondant , but it was from the owner ... at least I always thought it was ...

2. Stand Taller and Look Better with the LUMOback Posture and Activity Coach. <LINK> Learn More Here! </LINK>

Quote Originally Posted by HillBilly View Post
    What I got was a pm from the owner ...and yeah ,,, I get them every time I make a donation , but this one was different ,,, it was in a different format ... didn't have a name , only the custom user title of Correspondant , but it was from the owner ... at least I always thought it was ...
    The Admin is the only person who knows if you have donated, so any message you get regarding the donation is always from the Admin!
    Farewell my beautiful Gracie Baby, beloved pet:
    15th Jan 1997- 18 Jul 2009

"The Futures Not Set; There Is No Fate But What We Make For Ourselves" - John Connor: Terminator 2.
    http://mywinterstorm83.livejournal.com/

4. Default So , where's the owner in all this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Makedde View Post
    The Admin is the only person who knows if you have donated, so any message you get regarding the donation is always from the Admin!
    So , Mak ,,, where's the PF owner in all this ? looks to me as though you Mods are expected to endure out of loyalty the burden of placatting the many complaints ,,, and you are free to pass this on to anybody you choose ,,, but on the day I recieved that award donation , I couldn't send a thank you reply because PF was locked-up ,,, again ... and it's been 7 days in a row now , every day for a week , I've had VM's and PM's lost out there in PF-circular file ,, and I'm wondering ? Mak ... wtf is going on ? in

As much as I Love PF , , , I just don't see that things are improving ...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HillBilly View Post
    So , Mak ,,, where's the PF owner in all this ? looks to me as though you Mods are expected to endure out of loyalty the burden of placatting the many complaints ,,, and you are free to pass this on to anybody you choose ,,, but on the day I recieved that award donation , I couldn't send a thank you reply because PF was locked-up ,,, again ... and it's been 7 days in a row now , every day for a week , I've had VM's and PM's lost out there in PF-circular file ,, and I'm wondering ? Mak ... wtf is going on ? in

As much as I Love PF , , , I just don't see that things are improving ...
    The Owner ( known as the chairman ) is on his yacht which is complete with 2 helicopter landing pads, a mini-submarine, and 4 landing craft. Also it has laser that detect cameras and blind them, as well as a missile defense system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eclipse_(yacht)
    If you support the NSA and domestic spying, the NDAA and the extrajudicial killing of US citizens overseas, the PATRIOT Act and the erosion of our rights it has caused, the TSA and the security theater it performs, and the militarization of our police and their lack of accountability, then you are a bigger threat to our freedom and way of life than any of the terrorist organizations that these items were enacted to fight could ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by My Fing ID View Post
    The Owner ( known as the chairman ) is on his yacht which is complete with 2 helicopter landing pads, a mini-submarine, and 4 landing craft. Also it has laser that detect cameras and blind them, as well as a missile defense system.

And the owner manages to do this on about $400/mo in donations to Political Forum......
    Republicans were more likely than Democrats to express racial prejudice in the questions measuring explicit (anti-black) racism (79% among Republicans compared with 32% among Democrats).
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...erica/1662067/

This is sexist (what makes you think it's a he?), unevidenced (with all that technical equipment, why fail at teching a forum) and unless you have pics it didn't happen.

He also has a white Persian cat, and moonlights as the leader of SPECTRE...
    SpotsCat is a trademark of SpotsCat Intergalactic Enterprises LLC, All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use of the exceptionally witty material contained herein shall be prostituted to the fullest extent. Trespassers will be shot. No glass bottles in the pool area. Brush your teeth and wear clean underwear.

9. Default

I have been tempted to donate.

But every time I am...the site goes down it seems.

For what it's worth:

I think the site is very well run and moderated.

But until it becomes more stable/drops out less...I probably won't donate anytime soon.

10. Default

Just wondering...I got the gold bars, but not the "Donor" label. Will it be added?
    "Progressives are the architects of American decline, and progressivism is the ideology of American suicide." - Dinesh D'Souza

Quote Originally Posted by onalandline View Post
    Just wondering...I got the gold bars, but not the "Donor" label. Will it be added?
    I've contacted the site owner about this problem. Hopefully it will be quickly resolved. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Shiva_TD
    Site Moderator
    Republicans were more likely than Democrats to express racial prejudice in the questions measuring explicit (anti-black) racism (79% among Republicans compared with 32% among Democrats).
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...erica/1662067/

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast