The Illuminati isn't real.

Discussion in 'Illuminati' started by Justin Bennett, Jan 9, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Justin Bennett

Justin Bennett Newly Registered

Well historically the Illuminati was real, for a short time, but was dissolved. The original Illuminati was the Illuminati Order; it was a secret society that, get this, believed in equal rights for women, against organized religion, against superstitions, and against abuse of state power. So why do people associate the Illuminati with everything that they where against? I have the answer, or my opinion that could be true. I believe that that the Illuminati, being against organized religion, was targeted by the most organized religion, the Roman Catholic Church. It would make sense to warp facts so later on in history people wouldn't trust them. They even blamed the Illuminati for provoking the French Revolution. When they didn't even exist anymore. The current conspiracy was revived by a science-fiction book, which I can't recall the name. The point is that people today originally got their conspiracy from a fictional text. The worst part is the all seeing I thing. People like Alex Jones, always got to bring up the eye on the one dollar bill. They convince you that the Eye is a Illuminati symbol. Then you see it everywhere, without doing your research. The all seeing eye is generally a symbol of a god. Most famously Horus(I don't know if I spelled that right.) So a famous religious symbol even used by Christians is now associated with the so called "Illuminati". The problem with this? Well the Illuminati didn't use it as a symbol, they used the owl. Which can spark even more conspiracy's because the owl is all over our government. Before this starts I like to remind that the owl is a symbol of wisdom.

DennisTate likes this.
  2. KSigMason

KSigMason Banned at Members Request Past Donor

I'm waiting for the publication of "The Secret School of Wisdom - The Authentic Rituals and Doctrines of the Illuminati". I can't wait to read it.

3. Blues63

Blues63 Well-Known Member Past Donor

The 'owl' once was the symbol for the Ancient Greek city-state, Attica, with the 'capital' being Athens. The Owls used to roost in the Acropolis and the Athenians used the symbol on their coinage:

athenes.gif

The owl later became associated with Athenian Democracy and subsequently, the idealistic view of Classical Athens that circulated during the Renaissance.So, the owl can be symbolic of wisdom, equity and ethical behaviour.

4. Jazz

Jazz Well-Known Member Past Donor

Perhaps the Illuminati were replaced by the Bilderbergs, also a secret club of the wealthy and powerful. They definitely do exist today.
    Here is a link to...
    [​IMG]
    http://futurefastforward.com/books/...-global-elite-is-not-a-conspiracy-theory.html

For the USA you can google for members of CFR (Council of Foreign Relations)
    Lots of known people are members. So, it is not that secretive.

5. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

http://illuminati.am

- - - Updated - - -

Certainly we've all heard the phrase a wise old owl?

6. DarkDaimon

DarkDaimon Well-Known Member

That's what they want you to think! :D

7. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

Anybody who uses AEgyptian symbolism is considered a stooge for the illuminati. The AEgyptians are the origins of the illuminati, todays freemasons are like illuminati converts.

8. KSigMason

LOL Are we [freemasons] now?

9. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

I don't believe they exist. But I do believe we have a group of pedophiles that are globalists, who believe because of their wealth, they have a god given right to rule the earth, in their own financial favor. And they are basically doing that today. And much more dangerous to sovereign nations than this contrived group could ever be.

10. Blues63

Blues63 Well-Known Member Past Donor

And how do you know they are paedophiles?

11. KSigMason

Someone on the internet said so.

Gorgeous George likes this.
  12. 9/11 was an inside job

9/11 was an inside job Well-Known Member

they are the Illuminati who run the country that plot against us.

13. KSigMason

Yes, yes, thanks for this scapegoating.

14. Xanadu

Xanadu New Member

What about if the Illuminati Order still exists and they use their own brand 'illuminati' to let people's mind wondering (making too many conclusion and digging deeper and deeper in the matter let your mind find answers, it awakens the mind, this is what the illuminati wants (to illluminate your mind, means awakening)
    The 'Big Brother' or 'Orwellian' things and the chatter of Alex Jones and politics are all part of a (military) strategy. Because 'Big Brother' is at war with the people once again.
    For thousands of years the same things happened before they could complete there empire or start their war.
    Masses of people that started to communicate more and more over all the tyranny and bad things that was going on in their society. They always became slaves because of that extra communicating/chatting (more mutual communications of people in a society means more power in top of 'pyramid') To stop the Illuminati Order you have to reduce communications over all the things that are going on in your world. For fifteen years this world is communicating like wild fire. Forum threads acts like chain reactions of communication. Before there was the world wide web aka internet, it was a military communications system. Mass communication means mass organisation (hierarchy) You have to reduce it to remain free. An hierarchy must never grow too strong. It is enforcing for fifteen years now. A society cannot drop to natural levels of emotion while continue to communicate and think over information coming from tv. In this 'illuminati' created world you need shutters in front of your eyes and covers over your ears. Owls (nocturnal bird) use there ears to pinpoint a mouse, not their eyes. If you close your eyes you can communicate even better, more focused (owls are)

15. Private Citizen

Private Citizen Well-Known Member

Hey Jazz!

I've been reading about the forgotten truth about the civil war in US. The illuminati exists today through the many sub secret society's. Back in 1820's this group emerged called the Knights of the Golden Circle. They had symbols that the illuminati used like the pyramid. Yale's skull and bones uses one the KGC symbols today. From what I got from my research is the illuminati has had hundreds if not thousands of sub groups. Today's mid west gangs use illuminati symbols as well. Which makes since the government via guys like boss tweed employed gangs to do their dirty work since the beginning of the US. Gangs were very involved in shaping the United States. They would round people up on election day and force them to vote multiple times. It was a lucrative business for the gangs and politicians. Buiderberg, CFR, NSA, CIA, FBI, MI6, IMF, Free and accepted masons, knights of Columbus. Are all sub organization's.

16. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

Plurals do not take apostrophes.

MJ Davies likes this.
  17. Private Citizen

Thanks for the English lesson. I will be sure to correct my Grammer from here on out. :icon_picknose:

18. Jazz

Jazz Well-Known Member Past Donor

Hi, old friend, long time no hear! :) Nice to read you again.
    The subject is rather complex and I really don't know much about these organizations, would have to google.
    Here we are...
    Does The New World Order And The Illuminati Really Exist?
    English NWO researcher, public speaker and author David Icke characterizes this agenda in his book ‘The Biggest Secret’, which details that the Illuminati uses the tactics of ‘Problem, Reaction and Solution’ as its modus operandi.
    The technique involves creating a problem, by funding and assembling an ‘opposition’ group to stimulate turmoil and crisis in an established political place be it a country or region, deploying factions to fight against the entity that they themselves had maneuvered into existence. A key example of this is ISIS,
    [​IMG]
    as reports have claimed that although the US Government and its Arab allies have expressed determination to tackle the extremists, evidence shows the Islamic State group were funded and trained by the coalition in the past.

Then comes the reaction from the public, using controlled media outlets to bombard civilizations with horrific photos, videos and reports to provoke them to call upon the government to do something. And after this, the solution is provided by Illuminati puppeteers such as military deployment, sending ‘UN Peace Keepers’, aid workers and other reinforcements.

Furthermore, the Illuminati are believed to be controlling humanity in many ways, whether it’s by enslaving us to the corporate private banking system and making us heavily reliant on money; making us more docile by lacing our food, water and skies with chemicals; using genetically-modified organisms in bioterrorism plots to slowly start eradicating a majority of the world’s population; or creating false flag events to instigate conflict narratives. In addition, we are constantly watched and monitored by a network of Big Brothers, including the NSA, GCHQ, CIA, MI6, police departments and other authorities all working for our governments.

Read more at:
    http://www.neonnettle.com/features/361-does-the-new-world-order-and-the-illuminati-really-exist-

----------
    I have a feeling in this century we will learn a lot of new things and theories; old beliefs and customs will fade into fairy tale books.
    The internet will enlighten us and bring people together.
    One thing I would like to know... what happened to that Malaysian flight MH370, that disappeared without a trace. There, I believe, the Illuminati have something to do with.

Good Night!

19. Private Citizen

Absolutely Jazz. That's exactly what the Knights of the Golden Circle did in the civil war. In the north they worked to get Lincoln in office. In the south they spread rumors that Lincoln was going to end slavery and states rights. They inflamed the south so when Lincoln won they left the union. Had they stayed Lincoln would have never gotten anything done because they were the majority. By leaving, Lincoln got everything he wanted passed and the rest is history. The use of thugs like ISIS, the mob, and street gangs has been going on since forever. The illuminati with their infinite amount of money can employ anyone anytime. They buy off all reporter's in the United States. Anyone being employed buy a media outlet here must sign a non discloser if they are to work in that field. Reporter's taking a vow of secrecy are not really reporter's. Any reporter breaking this vow is fired and losses their fat pensions.
    The media outlets flaunt illuminati symbols like the all seeing eye. I don't see a future past 50 years. People like us will be killed off in WWIII. Those that survive will be servants to the elites. 500,000,000 is the Rosicrucian (spelling maybe wrong) preferred population of the world. RC are another sub group. They are into mind control.

20. Gorgeous George

Gorgeous George Well-Known Member

Amen!

21. Raffishragabash

Raffishragabash Banned

Jussie Smollett case, did NOT get your memo.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  22. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

You might find this five hour interview rather interesting.....

I think that it is possible to define the word "Illuminati" in a way that would be wrong but.....
    I think it is also possible that there may be a correct and valid way to define the word that would be quite valid.

2010 Australian x factor winner Altiyan Childs exposes freemasonry – Dr Charlie Ward