Republicans saying they're not racist; and yet they're posting racist things on here

Discussion in 'United States' started by Ghost2282, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Ghost2282

Ghost2282 New Member

Like white pride and such.

I never understood these righties at all. You constantly say racist things about our president and then turn around that you're just simply disagreeing with the man.

2. Imnotreallyhere

Imnotreallyhere Well-Known Member Donor

How come Democrats can say they're not racist when they advocate programs that target minorities? A color blind society needs to be color blind at all times. The way I see it, the dole is part of what keeps minorities down. In making it more comfortable to rely on welfare, we rob them of incentive to succeed. It seems to me the democrats are creating a permanent political client underclass. It seems to me the Republicans just want to screw everyone over equally.:smile:

3. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

calling that POS, a POS is not racist. He's a communist. That's not racist either.

4. One Mind

One Mind Well-Known Member Past Donor

If you think he is a communist, you wouldn't know a real one if it bit you in the arse. :)

He is just the newest president who is controlled by the oligarchs. Of course you never heard of the Princeton Study, for MSM ran away from the biggest story since 9-11. That is the trouble with the American voter. They are basically stupid, due to being fed propaganda by MSM or their favorite biased sources, which are also propaganda outlets.

I can hardly tell any difference between Bush and Obama, on the issues that really matter. Both serve the oligarchy. As does the Senate and the House. The Republic is a mere illusion, that the stupid americans are too blind to notice. So, they play musical chairs with the dems and the repubs. Thinking this time, it will be different. LOL.

5. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

you completely ignore who he studied in college. He was a firm supporter of the Saul Alinsky School of Thought. He whole career was founded at the roots of communism. Hell, even ManifestDestiny, a member in here, has said as much.
    Best go check that coat of primer you left to come post this nonsense. Democrats have aligned themselves with the communist party.
    http://news.yahoo.com/communist-party-usa-chairman-vows-cooperation-democratic-party-141019868.html

6. Micketto

Micketto New Member Past Donor

Excellent elaboration, and thread creation procedure and all..... but tell me....

Why is disagreement with Obama considered "racist"... by anyone with a brain ?

Ask someone for us.

7. greatsea86

greatsea86 New Member

Ehhh... I'd say Obama's pretty close to a communist. Compared to...what?...pretty much any other president in US history?

I mean... Flooding a nation with people who aren't ethnically from that area is right out of Trotsky's handbook on ruining the Ukraine. Not to mention "racist" was Trotsky's word to attack Ukranian people who didn't like it.

Aside from that, I love your post. I feel the exact same way about Bush and Obama, and the oligarchy in general. Do you think Congress uses Obamacare for their healthcare? I think any government officials who pass laws that they don't follow themselves fits the term "oligarch" nicely.

8. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Almost all of the leading neocons are from the U. of Chicago where they studied at the feet of Irving Kristol (father of William). Irving Kristol had a large framed portrait of Leon Trotsky hanging from his office wall. Yet, Republicans (Reagan in particular) LOVE neocons and Trotskyites. But I guess from your perspective, there are good communists (Leon Trotsky) and there a bad communists (Saul Alinsky). MOD EDIT - Rule 3

9. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

Really........... I don't care if the POS is green with pink spots. He's a putz and totally unqualified. I wouldn't care if he was white. He's still a putz.
    (pssssst.............. is putz a racist slur?)

10. Micketto

Micketto New Member Past Donor

Only if you're a news anchor on a Fox affiliate.

11. jackson33

jackson33 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Seemingly it's liberals, saying Republican's are racist with no evidence and yes Republican's for the most part arguing his policies. The Clinton's by the way were the first to bring up race or the "birther issue" and I don't think any Republican Candidate mentioned his race in 2008 or 2012.

12. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

Excuse me

color blind can be racist if it ignores the fact that there is a diversity of cultures.
    buy new glasses.

Yawn not this nonsense again

Who the majority whites on welfare who vote for the Republicans?

who told you to say that.

Yawn

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you know what you are talking about and frankly it is comical to see it.

- - - Updated - - -

What part of birtherism is policy?

Clinton rejected it and the GOP surrogates brought it up. McCain shut it down in his campaign but Romney certainly made jokes about it.

wow is there a right wing value to lie about the past?

13. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

You subscribe to the Tower of Babel method of failure.

14. Karma Mechanic

Karma Mechanic Well-Known Member

I am sorry you don't have a reply. If you wait maybe one of your handlers can help you.

15. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

It is quite possible that a liberal cannot see the folly of his own thinking.

16. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

I learned differently in 'Nam. There's only bad communists. What's even worse are lying liberal progressive.
    Communism only looks good on paper.

17. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

That's funny!

This thread is supposed to be about Republican racism, but you hop in to demonstrate some Democratic antisemitism. Any time I see you guys reference "neo-cons" I know exactly what you're saying!

18. Casper

Casper Banned at Members Request Past Donor

Some of them are and some of are not, some of them make such comments and some do not. Not all righties are racists, in fact I would say less than 25%, it is just that they are a vocal minority, meaning they get undue attention. Note that those that usually the most guilty of fitting the label are the ones that will scream loudest about anyone daring to point it point it out. I never understood that, if you are something you should be proud of it and if you complain when someone points it out then maybe that means you know deep down that you are wrong. Bad news is I have yet to meet a racist here on any other board that can see past their fears and hate to come to realize the stupidity of their ways and they really are best ignored for the most part, they will only get nasty when they are faced with the truth.

19. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

While you were in the 'Nam fighting the bad communists, Reagan was planning how to bring Trotskyites over to the Republican side.

20. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

well, I finally got you to admit the Communists have a toehold in the US. And yer boy, Obie, a certified communist himself, is inviting even more trouble. I wonder what will happen when the Muslims and Communists notice each other. It should be a ball....

21. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Show me his certification.

22. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

shall we start with Saul Alinsky?

23. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Does he have a certification from Saul Alinsky? Or are we just making (*)(*)(*)(*) up again?

24. Glock

Glock Well-Known Member

That is a question that has been asked many, many times before. The answer that is given is....well, there really isn't ever an answer, just diversions and deflections.

But I will note, the majority of the members doing the diversions and deflections to this question, have a posting history that would embarrass most people if it were mentioned in public. That should give you a hint....

25. stjames1_53

stjames1_53 Banned

First, I have no problem with voicing in public.
    He's a putz even if he were Venusian. I'll say it now and next time.

- - - Updated - - -

this has been hashed so many times before. Even [MENTION=63595]ManifestDestiny[/MENTION] says he's a communist, and he's one of yours..........