Why should people be allowed to own 2 houses?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Niederlander, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Niederlander

Niederlander Banned

When there are people who don't own one house?

It's common sense that when you have a party you have to wait for everyone to eat first before you can have seconds.

But apparently some ********s want seconds and thirds before some people have even had firsts.

The only reason this happens in America is because Americans are stupid.

Ask any American if they agree that the fattest person should eat their fill then the scraps be left for everyone else at the family reunion.

Of course the American would pretend outrage and extol their family virtuosity.

But when the same thing is demanded from the whole of America why that's communist if and unfair!

No what is unfair is the starving child who can't eat because a gluttonous fat ass ate all the food.

Or a family can't buy a house because an "investor" needed a 10th house.

2. ballantine

ballantine Banned

Oy.

First, you are in no position to decide what anyone else "needs" or doesn't need.

Second, yes some people actually NEED multiple houses.

Third, the American system where "anyone" and "everyone" can own multiple houses, is vastly superior to the old Soviet system where "only the State" could decide who was entitled. We all have dachas over here, there's very little that's reserved for "politicians only".

And finally, the minute you find a way to eliminate the last starving child, you'll win a Nobel Prize. And with the money from the prize, you can buy a house in which you can house the child. Fair enough?

3. Jack Links

Jack Links Well-Known Member

Ask the wealthy Democrats.

4. Niederlander

Niederlander Banned

What does requiring every American to own a home before any other American can buy a second home have to do with Soviet Planned Economy?

Oh that is right. ...nothing.

Here is a solution and a realistic One.

Require any would be buyer of any home to wait 100 days before being allowed to place an offer on any Second or third or etc house.

This in effect creates a market preference for first time home buyers without second+ would be home buyers from raising the price in competitive bids.

5. ballantine

ballantine Banned

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) commies, first they want to take my kids now I can't own a house either. It's a miracle they even lasted 70 years, or however long it was. (Doesn't say much for the Russian people either, letting that stupidity continue for so long).

6. Niederlander

Niederlander Banned

How is "can't have seconds until everyone has firsts" taking away your ability to have firsts?

Are all Americans as dumb as you?

7. AndrogynousMale

AndrogynousMale Active Member

I'm 22, work part time at a minimum wage job while I get through college. Why should I be entitled to something I can't afford, especially something like a house?

Homes are reserved for those who have saved their money and have decided to settle down. It's an extremely pricey purchase, not something you just give to any random Joe on the street.

As for multiple homes, it's not your right to tell those with the actual wealth how many homes they can purchase. If someone wants to own a main home, a vacation home, etc, it's their business and not yours. Butt out of people's business and worry about your own. Life is so much easier that way.

8. HTownMarine

HTownMarine Well-Known Member Past Donor

If I work to make enough to own two homes, j will buy two homes. My reason has nothing to do with your opinion.

As a broke college student, you will never hear me say I deserve something. I work for everything, even while taking 15 credits per semester.

So, no, not everyone 'deserves' a home. You don't deserve (*)(*)(*)(*) unless you sacrifice to earn it on your own.

9. Niederlander

Niederlander Banned

You'd be able to afford it if a multimillionaire didn't buy 10 houses as rental properties.

What do they teach you in Idiot American colleges?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shut up. No one cares about your self-self-righteous pity. Real people unable to find real jobs because of real world economics can't afford houses because millionaires own 10 houses as rental properties.

This has nothing to do with your pretend hard work garbage Beliefs.

10. Jackster

Jackster New Member

Shhh......do you want to be gulaged or simply executed? Be good pissant, errr i mean peasant and slowly starve to death after eating your dead family members please.

11. AndrogynousMale

That comment makes no sense. Are you suggesting that multimillionaires are just buying these places up and hoarding them from everyone else? Because if that was happening, more millionaires would spend that money on other properties, potentially driving that property up in value.

Even then, if I was a multimillionaire, I could haggle and buy one of those "10" properties from other owners. It isn't a completely closed system as you refer to it as.

As a side note, if you want to last on this forum, you might want to refrain from posting comments like your second sentence. It's not professional and does you no good.

12. Niederlander

Niederlander Banned

Yes I am precisely accusing multimillionaires of hoarding houses for rental properties.

I don't deal in absolutes so no its not a closed system.

But property values are unduly driven to price out the poor by investing dooshbags who want more for themselves.

The analogy of a family picnick with a fat ass getting thirds before anyone has had firsts is apt.

I'll try and take your advice but I have too much fun being like Bill Maher and being rude.

13. AndrogynousMale

You know what your problem is? Jealousy. You're so angry that someone somewhere in the world has the wealth and the means to buy multiple homes and enjoy life.

Even if everyone in the world owned a home, people like you would still never be happy. You'd find some other "problem" to tackle and the cycle of jealousy and hate would continue. The problem here isn't people buying homes, it's your mentality.

14. Niederlander

Niederlander Banned

Wrong. God said to love your neighbor like yourself.

It is not jealousy to see your neighbor with 10 houses and you living in a gutter And to say that is WRONG.

A person may accuse another of sin. It is not casting stones to accuse one of sin.

15. Marine1

Marine1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Wow are you jealous. People have two homes here because they can afford them. A Winter and Summer home. Many also have more than one car, boat, motor home, 3-4 television sets, washer, dryer, air conditioner and etc. When your not spending all your money on taxes like Europe does, you have money left to buy the things you want.

16. Niederlander

Niederlander Banned

Sounds like a bunch of selfish doosh bags going to hell

Do Americans actually look themselves in the mirror and tell themselves the same human excrement they expect other people to believe?

Here is an example.

"160 million of my country men are poor or out of work, 50% of all children are born to single parents and into poverty, we spend more on prisons than education and more on bombs than hospitals. A minority of old people have several houses, several cars, some even have boats. Most people own nothing or the bank owns their home. The typical American is worth $5,000 or less. The 1% own $10+ trillion dollars.

I am an American. This is the best things can ever be."

Just...is absurd. it's crap. No one wants to be an American anymore. Which is why all your immigration comes from the places you've destroyed like Mexico.

17. Marine1

In America, every person has the advantage of being what they want to be if they work hard enough. Usually you get out of life what you put in it and many people are poor because of bad choices they made in life and we can't be responsible for people's choices. Now for those that can't make it because of no fault of their own, we have government and public programs set up to help them.

18. Russ103

Russ103 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Stop feeding the troll

19. Niederlander

Niederlander Banned

50% of all American jobs pay less than $13/hr.

So by your definition most Americans will never be what they want to be no matter how hard they work.

20. Marine1

If no one wants to be an American anymore, why are there millions wanting to get in? I don't see a flood of people leaving like they are in France.

21. upside-down cake

upside-down cake Well-Known Member

Well...the Soviet system failed for a number of reasons. One...because of corruption. It wasn't the system that failed, it was the abuse of power by the state administration. Second, this was post-world war Russia, and Russia was decimated. While other countries got considerable aid and reparations in their buildup, the Russians were pretty much on their own. Third, the US and Britain were actively trying to sabotage or destroy Russia, if not actually take it over. The whole reason Hitler got so far as he did was because Britain was hoping to turn Hitler against Russia, if not use Germany as a barrier-state against Russian communism.

In the years after WW2, the US's attempts to sabotage and destabilize anything relating to Communism is well known...all around the globe. Gladio B was a very big part of this. The campaign was so strong they started demonizing American citizens for it. So saying the system failed is a really bad misdirection. Communism was sabotaged.

22. Marine1

You'll have to put proof of that out because I don't believe that number. Wages have been down because of all the factories we lost to Free Trade and NAFTA, but I'll bet there is much more than 50% make more than that. If you Europeans are making so much more, how come your economy is in the gutter?

23. Niederlander

Niederlander Banned

I like that you brought this up.

Americans seem to forget that the US imposed sanctions on the Soviet Union (not the other way around) that barred the Soviet Union from sharing in ANY technological discovery or invention.

Americans insultingly point out a lack of higher technology in late Soviet union such as computers. The Soviets were developing their own computers but the US had dozens of countries all rich to help.

Russia had to do it alone and entirely without world help Because of embargoes.

So did Communism fail? Or did the US starve the soviets from global access?

24. upside-down cake

upside-down cake Well-Known Member

They come for the perceived opportunities. I've talked to some and they say that the image of America abroad as advertised was far different than what they encountered. It is better in the US than some countries, but some of these countries are the way they are...because of the US. So it's kind of a self-justifying cycle. In the land of the blind...

25. Marine1

The Soviet system failed because of Communism. Their really is only two real communist countries left in the world and both are lucky to produce enough food to feed themselves. Communism doesn't work. The government pretends to pay you and the people pretend to work. Everyone is poor except the government.