Dr. Ben Carson for V. P. in 2016 and for President in 2024?!

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by DennisTate, Feb 3, 2015.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I saw the movie Gifted Hands about a year ago and I personally do feel that Dr. Ben Carson can make a fantastic President of the USA ....... but......… the fact that he does not have experience in politics is a serious concern so it seems obvious to me that he needs to change course by around September or October of 2015 if by that time he has not established a firm lead as the leader of the G. O. P. contenders?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gifted_Hands:_The_Ben_Carson_Story

My recommendation is that he speak with Mr. Mitt Romney as soon as possible and prove to all Americans that Dr. Carson is able to objectively access his own situation and turn what appears to be a liability into an asset...… .and plan for the long term!

Mr. Mitt Romney almost defeated an incumbent President which happens only on extremely rare occasions. Mitt Romney can defeat Hillary but........... Mr. Romney has presented a powerful case that Jeb Bush....... cannot!

2. RP12

RP12 Well-Known Member

I like that he isnt a lawyer but it does concern me about his lack of leadership experience. I'm hoping for a Paul/ Carson ticket myself but we all know that is not going to happen.. You can skip the primaries totally and just crown Jeb as the nominee.

3. DennisTate

The woman who does the commentary is absolutely correct....... the word "unlikely" is NOT "no!"

My impression of the way in which Mitt Romney has criticized Mr. Jeb Bush is that Mitt...… feels that he can convince Ann to support him through another grueling campaign for the Presidency........... if.......... Republicans are largely supporting Jeb Bush by Labor Day 2015.

I am sure that Anne Romney agrees with Mitt........ that Jeb is not likely to be able to defeat Hillary so.........… if a better candidate for POTUS than Jeb has not appeared within six months or so......… then......… the Mitt Romney for President machine may well kick into action!

"Mitt Romney decides against 2016 presidential race"
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/.../mitt-romney-2016-presidential-race/22577601/

4. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

I don't know what planet you live on, but Mitt Romney got clobbered!

By 2024, you won't even remember Ben Carson's name!

5. DennisTate

You are probably right RP12..... but.......... all of us do get surprises and Dr. Ben Carson is an astonishingly capable man who can marshal support from a segment of America that virtually no other Republican can do......… Americans who have viewed......… Burzynski the Movie and have serious suspicions that there is so much money involved that Big Pharma is not actually attempting to cure cancer but instead................ will even resort to entangling physicians in legal battles who have the only proven cure for certain types of brain cancer....... so that a large company can steal his research!

http://burzynskimovie.com/

6. DennisTate

But that was against an incumbent President and the voters flip flopped after President Obama responded brilliantly to the damage done by Hurricane Sandy!

The weather cooperated with President Obama.............

For one thing..... all of us were reminded of "An Inconvenient Truth" and were starting to wonder to what degree Mr. Al Gore might actually have been correct in some of his major assertions in that film????!

7. DennisTate

If you want to talk about something that got clobbered..... it would be Wall Street back in 2008 and one of the major reasons is because films like "An Inconvenient Truth" were beginning to chip away at our confidence that we are going in the right direction........... Wall Street knew that films like "The World According to Monsanto", "The Future of Food", "Food Inc" and "Death by China" are making Americans think that there may well be something terribly wrong with the way that we are doing things.......... and we will need to make serious changes soon........ so......… is a high evaluation of the share prices for companies that are behaving in an unethical manner truly wise or sustainable?!

"The Corporation" is also interesting...…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Corporation_(film)

8. Micketto

Micketto New Member Past Donor

51% - 47% is only a clobbering to the delusional.

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Grizz

Grizz New Member

There are two reasons why Carson will never make it to the Oval Office - one is the general attitude of today's Republicans toward minorities; the other is his own big mouth when it comes to making political comments.

10. DennisTate

EXACTLY..... correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. DennisTate

The flavor of the G. O. P. will change significantly by 2024. He could well become President in that year. There is a real chance that he might just be able to tap into something that no other G. O. P. candidate can do...… and he could well be ahead of Jeb Bush by Labor Day 2015..... but that is unlikely........ and in my opinion would be a genuine miracle....... but....... I personally do believe in miracles and have seen several during my 55 years!

If Dr. Ben Carson will make serious plans to become V. P. all of America would tend to consider that to be a wise and practical thing to do!

12. DennisTate

If Dr. Ben Carson will take a look at near death experience accounts he will find himself faced with a rather serious decision.

To us Christians The Being of Light of NDE fame who reviews lives with people could really only be Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in his glorified state or.............. an astonishingly powerful fallen angel impersonating Messiah Yeshua - Jesus?????!

The NDE of Dr. Richard Eby has some information that tends to verify "Gap Theory" that could quickly alter Dr. Ben Carson's view of what probably happened over the past 4.5 billion years...… which could make him much much much more electable?!

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...ichard-eby-verifies-old-earth-gap-theory.html

NDE of Dr. Richard Eby verifies old earth and gap theory.

I was impressed with the explanation given for the fall of Lucifer which would quite possibly fit with an earth that may well be 4.5 billion years old.

Apparently a lot happened between the original creation of the earth and the time when the repairing of the earth was made necessary due to an attempted coup d'etat by Lucifer and the angels who decided to follow him!!

www.near-death.com/forum/nde/000/91.html

13. DennisTate

Americans....... and Canadians.... and Israelis.... and Australians.... and Brits...… and virtually all humans..... would love to live to be one hundred years of age and still be healthy....... Dr. Ben Carson can tap into this unlike any other candidate in the G. O. P. leadership race.

His recent trip to Israel has certainly set him up to do something with this promise from the Jewish scriptures.........

http://www.thesanhedrin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1139&sid=44cbfdfdff2c4273d4b8926dc9646c0f

Longevity, will all Jews soon live healthy for a century?
    ....(post #2)....
    I also am of the opinion that the eight nutritional sugars may play a significant role in increasing human longevity and quality of life at amazingly low cost. The eight nutritional sugars cannot be patented and I personally am getting a lot of at least one of these sugars, mannose, in aloe vera juice that I can get at Walmart for only $8 PER GALLON!

Quote:

This quotation from Dallas Weekly, from February 2004 shows that Dr. Ben Carson knows all about what then 87 year old physician Rayburn Goen M. D. wrote on this topic...…

http://glyconutrientsarevital.blogspot.ca/2006/08/dr-ben-carson-glyconutrients.html

Hey...… a doctor...… who actually LISTENS to his patients........ might just also LISTEN to Americans?!

14. Oldyoungin

Oldyoungin Well-Known Member

Palin/Carson 2016?

15. Grizz

Grizz New Member

The only thing that will allow the "flavor of the G.O.P." to change by 2024, is getting their socks knocked off in 2016 and 2020 PLUS having the same results in stacked states. Could it happen? Yes, but IMO not by 2024. I do believe it will take more years than that.

Putting Carson on the ticket as V.P., one heartbeat away from the presidency, is one sure way to virtually guarantee a Dem sweep.

All things considered, I think we should stick with political reality here and not stir in religious beliefs.

16. DennisTate

She certainly looks great!

She is interesting!

But Dr. Ben Carson would be much better off if he began discussions with Mitt who almost defeated an incumbent President who had some freakish weather on his side it seemed?????!

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Job&c=1&t=KJV&q=Job

Job 1:6

17. DennisTate

Technically..... what you just wrote is good advice.........… politicians are taking a serious risk when they begin to discuss their own personal religious beliefs..... especially with reporters who have a serious lean toward support for their opponent?!

On the other hand...… I am Canadian and I am convinced that America produces by far the best fiction as well as non-fiction English language films in all the earth. I don't think that any nation has a film industry that can compete with you and................. if religion and spirituality is tackled in the right way....... it can create the type of conflict that makes for an interesting........ and economically viable series of films.

Here in Canada I will pay the exact same percentage of tax if I earn one thousand Calgary Dollars as I would if I had earned an extra one thousand Canadian dollars........ so theoretically.........… local currencies could balance the USA federal and state budgets and even play a significant role in paying off the national debt of the USA?!

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...ations-should-print-their-own-currencies.html

Large churches in democratic nations should print their own currencies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ithaca_Hours

Most North American churches have a desire to assist the poor and the oppressed. Well….. in 2014 efforts by a group of socially active Christians could easily transform dozens of homeless people into actors….. who are playing the role of homeless people….. and the specific efforts to help them could becomes scenes in a series of documentary and reality films designed to give the homeless people a job that finances their getting an apartment or at least a group home.

Most of us are unaware of the Worgl, Austria local currency experiment that was conducted during the Great Depression and how successfully it was copied in hundreds of communities in the USA. As a matter of fact…… it looks like what these communities accomplished played a significant role in inspiring the USA government to alter the monetary system in many positive ways.

18. DennisTate

You have a powerful concept here for an economically successful, popular and educational reality film series that is for certain?!

www.CarbonBias.blogspot.ca/

19. Oldyoungin

Oldyoungin Well-Known Member

America's favorite mom teaming with America's favorite doctor.

20. DennisTate

And the fact that she is gorgeous doesn't hurt the prospects for this show one little bit............. I would love to see an intellectual Christian film producer put a quotation and a question in front of both Dr. Ben Carson as well as Sarah Palin to see how they react?

If they come to a similar conclusion to what I did..... then they would be initiating an outreach to both sides of the American political divide!

"Is the being of light who told near death experiencer Christian Andreason that G-d has a wonderful plan for the LBGT community, probably Messiah Yeshua - Jesus in his glorified form or a fallen angel impersonating him?"

http://www.politicalforum.com/gay-l...rs-understand-nde-comments-gay-community.html

Sincere apologies for taking 5 years to understand NDE comments on Gay Community!

I personally am ashamed of myself for being a Christian who could not understand this message for about five years!!!!!

http://www.near-death.com/andreason.html#a11

21. DennisTate

So true..... Incumbent Presidents usually don't just hang on by a thread!

22. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

I am 100% for Carson to be named to the republican ticket as VP in 2016!!!

23. DennisTate

Thank you logical1.

I do believe that Dr. Ben Carson will make an excellent President of the USA soon...… but eight years of experience as V. P. seems like a perfect prescription for his lack of experience!

24. DennisTate

I checked out her page a few days ago and I was impressed that she had shared a message from Benjamin Netanyahu.

I commented into that discussion, shared it to my own facebook wall…. and did get quite a reaction!

25. randlepatrickmcmurphy

randlepatrickmcmurphy Well-Known Member

LOL You sound like a paid shill. Give it up. I guess they have delusional kooks even in Canada.