Has Islam annihilated every civilization in it's path?

Discussion in 'History and Culture' started by Pregnar Kraps, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Pregnar Kraps

Pregnar Kraps New Member Past Donor

2. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Islam gave Cordoba garbage pick up and street lights when the rest of Europe was extremely primitive.. They translated ancient texts alongside Jewish scholars to preserve them for posterity.. They allowed Jews to join their guilds or have their own which was unheard of.

3. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

Good points Margot2!

And when the time comes that Muslims will actually believe what the Koran says about the Jewish people returning to the Holy Land in the latter days then another major step will have been taken toward genuine peace on earth.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7665300/

Qu'ran teaches that Jews must return to Israel in latter days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most of us in the western democratic nations are terribly unaware of how differently Islamic Mystics and Sufi Moslems seem to view what the Qu'ran really teaches regarding the restoration of the Jewish people to the land of Israel in the latter days!

4. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

And do not forget modern Toledo Steel.

Toledo Steel had already been famous for over a millenium prior to the Moorish Invasion. It was their introduction of Damascus Steel to Toledo which gave it it's real fame in the Middle Ages and afterwards.

As far as the OP, I am largely ignoring it since it is nothing but bile filled bigoted coprolite and not worth responding to.

5. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

While Europe was largely destroyed by the Black Plague, al-AndaluÇ or Andalucia thrived under the Moors because of their advancements in medicine, hygiene, and clean living.

6. DennisTate

Yes....... for quite a few centuries Islamic scholars were really in tune with the ideas of.............
    Shayk Abdul Hadi Palazzi.......

http://www.politicalforum.com/polit...alin-interview-shaykh-abdul-hadi-palazzi.html
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Hadi_Palazzi

7. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

I visited Toledo when I was in Spain.. to see the work of El Greco...

- - - Updated - - -

Shayk Abdul Hadi Palazzi is self appointed and a fraud............. in the Muslim world he's a joke..

8. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

Hey don't forget the advances in women's autonomy made under Islamic rule.

9. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

The Curious Case of “Sheikh” Abdul Palazzi: The Muslim Zionist Hindu Islamophobe

http://www.loonwatch.com/2013/12/th...palazzi-the-muslim-zionist-hindu-islamophobe/

Interestingly, even one of the most notorious anti-Muslim bigots, Robert Spencer, balked at the absurd claims of Palazzi and two of his fellow travelers:


    It would be nice if it were true that the Qur’an teaches that Allah gave the Land of Israel to the Jews, but one might wonder in that case why the Islamic world from Morocco to Indonesia manifests such hostility to Israel. Are Al-Husseini, Khaleel Mohammed and Sheikh Palazzi the only Muslims who have ever noticed that Allah actually wants the Jews to possess the Land of Israel?

Yes, it seems out of all the scholars in the world, only a handful have “interpreted” the Qur’an as a real estate guide. Was Palazzi truly a disciple of this highly controversial minority view? A closer examination of “Sheikh” Palazzi’s credentials and statements raises some serious questions about his sincerity.

As we reported in our previous article, Palazzi has apparently converted to Hinduism in a public ceremony, where he took the name Satya Prakash Shankar Baba, or later it seems, the name Shanker Nath Baba. Like so many other dimensions of Palazzi’s character, the evidence is conflicting. What appears to be his old Facebook page under the name Abdul Hadi Palazzi still exists, though it seems inactive. Under his new name, Shanker Nath Baba, he also has a Facebook page, where he now posts regularly. His page features colorful photos of himself in flowing saffron robes, along with photos of Hindu religious art and ceremonies. Overall, judging from his posts, he seems to thoroughly enjoy his new life as a Hindu.

He also seems to hate Islam and Muslims. He now openly denigrates the faith he once claimed as his own.

In March of this year, he shrieked in all caps about extremists in Bangladesh, presumably Muslims, killing “our innocent Hindu Brothers and Sisters.” If this post followed a violent incident, he may have been genuinely upset, and his passion and anguish may have merely spilled over in the aftermath. His support for his fellow Hindus in that case would be understandable, even if his comment was inflammatory:

Continued at the link.

Dennis, you seem to be vulnerable to every loon around.

10. DennisTate

Actually.......... Muslims who really do their research will eventually find out that the one who The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), identified as the Messiah/ Moshiach for the Jewish people, travelled to India, Nepal and even Tibet before he began his ministry in Judaea.

This knowledge will tend to give them a more positive view of many aspects of Hinduism and Buddhism.

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...out-healing-india-before-teaching-judaea.html

Did Rabbi Jesus/Yeshua learn about healing in India before teaching in Judaea?

Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua in INDIA!!!!???

I first ran into the idea of Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua travelling to India in the writings of Levi Dowling. Now I have found what I consider to be an even better writing on this fascinating subject.

http://www.thomastwin.com/6 A Thomas background.html

11. DennisTate

The Muslims who wish to ethnically cleanse their nations of all Christians, Jews and Ba'hai's and members of the LGBT community would certainly dislike him and his teachings.

The Muslims who understand that there must be something wrong with an understanding of the Koran that forces them to wipe out anybody who differs from them would of course dislike Shaykh Palazzi immensely.

The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ by Levi Dowling states that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua learned much of his healing gifts in India!

CHAPTER 23

http://reluctant-messenger.com/aquarian_gospel_022_028.htm

12. Mr_Truth

small wonder why 70% of all new converts to Islam are women

13. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Palazzi is self identified leader of Muslims and certainly NOT a sheik.. and he has been many other religions. I believe he was Jewish and then a Hindu. In any case he's a laughing stock and a fraud.

One of the titles that Palazzi has given himself is Caliph of Europe.

14. Mushroom

Actually, he was born in Rome, to an Italian father (who converted from Roman Catholic to Islam), and a Syrian Islamic immigrant mother. Both of his parents were Muslims before he was born, and he was raised in the faith his entire life.

However, many do hate him because he preaches the "horrible" idea of religious tolerance, especially with Jews and Buddhists (which like many he recognizes as being "People of the Book"). I myself find him rather interesting, and a lot of people hate him for his very liberal views, especially towards the Jews.

I guess laughter is one way to try and ignore that statement, since it is rather hard to refute and be taken seriously.

DennisTate and (deleted member) like this.
  15. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Yes, he was born in Italy and his mother was Syrian, but he has been a Christian, Hindu and Muslim.. and he's no Sheik. He's not about religious tolerance.. He's a con artist..

Have you lived in the Middle East? People of the Book is accepted unless you are talking about the ISIS nuts.. The Wahhabi certainly believe that the people of the book are not infidels.

16. Albert Di Salvo

I assume you are referring to the UK? Is that correct?

17. Mushroom

Actually, I have seen no evidence that is the case, and would love to see a reference to that.

Come on Margot, you know that I have. When I talk of Islam, I am talking about the mainstream, not the religious fanatics that want to put everybody that is not a member of their own sect to the sword.

The majority of Muslims have no more problem with Christians and Jews then a typical Presbyterian has with somebody who is Roman Catholic.

18. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

19. Mr_Truth

USA and Europe - see my earlier links or Google.

20. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Loonwatch did a piece on Pavlazzi.. I have posted it before.. He is NOT a sheikh .. He just made that up rather than be just mister or senor.

21. Albert Di Salvo

People tend to search for meaning in their lives. Some people turn to religion. Some who do so turn to Islam. Some who turn to Islam do so as a result of alienation and estrangement from the dominant culture of the West, i.e., secularism. Secularism has produced, inter alia, the loss of a sense of community, and exacerbated the problem of isolation which is a tendency in many Western societies. Part of this is caused by the breakdown of the family. So people sometimes look for something new to which they can immerse themselves in. In this sense Western women converting to Islam reminds me of the followers of the Reverend Jim Jones, viz., a cult.

22. Mr_Truth

If it is a cult they are looking for then they would all turn to the right wing cults such as PTL and Moral {sic} Majority.

23. Mushroom

In modern terms, Sheikh is also an honorary title, given to Islamic religious leaders by their followers. Or often self-annointed. And as one of the prominant Islamic leaders in Italy, a Ph.D in Islamic Studies, a leading Imam in his country of birth, and not only the founder of a major European Religious organization but a chairman on the board of many others.

He certainly seems to deserve the title more then many others that have given themselves the name.

Abdullah Yusuf Azzam, Osama bin Laden, and a great many others. And not unlike the self-annointung of Ludwig von Beethoven (Ludwig was of Dutch heritage and was never of the German nobility, he adopted the "von" himself).

And come on now, "Loonwatch"? Remember what I have long been saying, about the credibility of sources. Here are some references on the source you are claiming is "telling the truth":

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/01/15/1054856/-Loonwatch-com-and-Radical-Islam#

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Articles/Loonwatch-List.htm.htm

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/01/loonwatch_the_mooslims_theyre_heere.html#ixzz3hxRzX4Wx

And other things, like thier publishing prominantly the works of pro-Jihadists, and even their "left-handed" apology for the Charlie Hebdo attacks (basically saying "they deserved it").

http://www.loonwatch.com/2015/01/why-i-am-not-charlie-hebdo/

Sorry, I can't see "Loonwatch" as a credible source at all, seems more like the loons they should be watching are themselves.

24. DennisTate

Exactly what I was thinking too!

I know I am certainly impressed by his scholarship.

Truly knowledgeable Muslims would probably have no problem whatsoever with cooperating with Israel and the western democracies on projects such as turning deserts green.

http://www.politicalforum.com/middl...-peace-deal-between-jordan-israel-coming.html

25. lizarddust

lizarddust Well-Known Member

As Islam spread east , the Mongols tolerated Islam until the city of Merv (on the Silk Road) in Turkmenistan opened its gates to the Mongols, where all its inhabitance and from surrounding areas were put to the sword.

Apparently over a million people were killed in 24 hours by having their throats cut. Merv is supposedly the greatest (and fastest) eradication of people in history .