>>MOD EDIT<<Blazing saddles .... Monica Lewinsky was a Mossad agent

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Denizen, Feb 8, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Denizen

Denizen Well-Known Member

MOD ALERT:

We understand that this is the Conspiracy Theory forum and things can get a bit crazy in here, however, the rules of the forum apply to all subforums including this one. The back and forth insults will cease immediately. Any further rule violations will result in that poster being banned from this thread and possibly issued an infraction.

Please keep things civil, even here.

Thank You all for your understanding and cooperation

Nightmare515

This explains the downfall of Bill Clinton and demonstrates the fact that FBI and CIA are totally ineffective against Mossad because they have been penetrated by Mossad to a high degree.

2. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

Conspiracy Section?

3. Stuart Wolfe

Stuart Wolfe Well-Known Member Past Donor

The jokes just write themselves.

4. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

This is actually an old story. The New York Post ran it in 1999.

ISRAEL BLACKMAILED BILL WITH MONICA TAPES; SPY HUNT ENDED AFTER MOSSAD BUGGED PREZ SEX CHATS: BOOK &#8211; EXCLUSIVE
    By Neal Travis

March 3, 1999 | 5:00am
    http://nypost.com/1999/03/03/israel...-mossad-bugged-prez-sex-chats-book-exclusive/

"ISRAEL blackmailed President Clinton with phone-tapped tapes of his steamy sex talks with Monica Lewinsky, a blockbuster new book charges.
    The price Clinton paid for the silence of the Mossad spy agency was calling off an FBI hunt for a top-level Israeli mole allegedly installed at the White House."

The last thing we need is another Clinton in the White House.

5. rockyreagan

rockyreagan Well-Known Member

Who would have though that Clinton was able to bring a member of the Mossad to their knees?

6. Denizen

Denizen Well-Known Member

The Monica Lewinsky case has new currency because of Jeffrey Epstein entrapping and videoing famous potential blackmail victims including Prince Andrew of UK, Bill Clinton and a "famous Prime Minister" reputed to be Tony Blair.

FBI alleged to have tapes of Jeffrey Epsteins victims having sex. Tapes for the purpose of blackmail?

If blackmail is the motive then Mossad hould be exposed.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/prince-and...ve-videos-her-having-sex-high-profile-1487053

7. Dale Cooper

Dale Cooper Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's true or not, and don't much care, BUT those who would deny the possibility are either very young or very stupid or very, very both. I'm going with Option 3. It's especially possible when it comes to someone as dumb and horny as Clinton. He was a female spy's paradise. The absolute worst kind of man to be trusted with state secrets. A babbling fool with a bulge in his pants.

8. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

Even more concerning is that an ally's spy agency finds it worth its while to blackmail our Head of State. Does anyone still believe this is some religious ally? They're the counterpart to Saudi Arabia. A real freaking pain in the rear. I don't have any feelings or any particular sympathies towards the State of Israel, nor have I ever seen their geopolitical problems as our own.

And quite arrogantly and thankfully, I will point out that we don't treat our minorities with the same scorn and disdain as they do. I'd have them sign the NPT, and once we know what the full extent(if any) of their nuclear program, I'll declare neutrality and rid myself of this religious menace to U.S affairs.

9. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

When did Bill Clinton suffer a downfall?

He served two terms as President, and his approval ratings went up during the Impeachement farce.

His wife is poised in the wings to tak the job.

If that's a downfall, bring it on!

10. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Like an old Jewish woman once told me, "How could Bill have sex with a Jewish girl and think it would be kept private.". LOL

11. Yosh Shmenge

Yosh Shmenge New Member

I guess when he was disbarred and held in contempt of court for lying and obstructing justice with his testimony in the Paula Jones case (in which he had to pay off Jones to drop the case).
    Oh... and when he became a punch line in a dirty joke the entire nation shared in. That's when!

It's already been brought on. And Bill's latest escapades with
    his pal, convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, will only bring it on again.

12. vino909

vino909 Well-Known Member

We will be forever submerged in the concept of the Grassy Knoll. It will never end.

13. expatriate

expatriate Banned

look. if you can't speak with precision, don't then castigate someone else for simply pointing that out.

and like I said, >>>MOD EDIT VULGARITY<<< if you had a downfall that left you as high in the catbird seat as Clinton's supposed "downfall" has left him. We should ALL have downfalls that were that beneficial.

are you posting at work, by the way? ;)

14. JohnnyMo

JohnnyMo Moderator Staff Member Donor

Please see the warning in the OP. More thread bans will follow

JohnnyMo