Why Are Men Afraid Of Women's Sexuality?

Discussion in 'Women's Rights' started by Tram Law, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

Disclaimer: First of all, this thread is not about feminism at all.

Now, since I've been on the internet for a good nearly twenty years now, one question that I've come across from time to time is asked. It goes like this:

"Why are men afraid of women's sexuality?"

Another question that goes along with it is this one:

"Why do men dominate and control women?"

And i think they are fair questions and one i think about from time to time. I think I might have an answer. But I warn you, this is not substantiate in any way, this is simple speculation. And it took a long number of years to get me to realize it.

I think it could be true too, but I remain uncertain.

So here is my answer to those questions:

I think it's because that many women out there think they are the boss of men and will use their sexuality to control them and put them down using many dirty rotten tricks they can.

Yes I know now I am a misogynist and am making generalizations and all that good razamatazz, but bear with with me.

The most common form of this is:

"You either do as I say or no sex for you."

And that's how some women control men. At least in a western based society.

Here are some personal examples of how I've come to that conclusion.

i have a niece who is a very strong willed kind of female. And she's been with this one gut for six years now. She has her two favorite things in the world.

one is her salt story. It goes like this:

She didn't like the fact that her boyfriend pits on a lot of salt on his meat and other foods. So she tells him not to do that. So she gets fed up with it and in the dinner she makes for him she put the entire amount of salt in the salt shaker on his food.

So he puts his usual amount of food and when he begins to eat it he has a really hard time because the food is extremely salty and can't swallow it at all. He never put on so much salt again after that and she laughs over it to this day.

He got mad and she wouldn't have sex with him for a week and so he ended up capitulating to her.

Her other big thing is that she states that he asks her a question: "why do you always nag me?" and she responds" Well if you would just do as I say I wouldn't have to nag you."

And whenever he gets mad her for any reason what so ever, she withholds sex from him and he capitulates to her. She also has this attitude that men can't get mad at her for any reason of absolutely any sort what so ever.

Now these are just personal anecdotes, but I'm sure this is something that is common among some women.

If you want something else, well, there's a movement to ban the word bossy because the women of America don't like being called bossy so they are telling people that they can't use the word bossy.

Now, this doesn't include everything because it's a wide variety of things, but there is a lot of this going on.

There are women who get really pushy so they can sick their boyfriend on other people, as another example.

And so.

So, that's my response. I don't fully know if it is true or not, but I think in some ways it does make some sense.

2. smallblue

smallblue Well-Known Member

I think male posters need to stop using the Women's Rights section of this forum to complain about women.

I don't think that's the intended purpose of this section.

3. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

Well if you women weren't so shallow and self involved and didn't treat men like crap maybe there'd be far less complaining about you.

Two wrongs don't make a right you know.

And just think, you may be caught in the moment now, but in the future there will be some sort of backlash against you.

It's already happening now.

And if we can't complain about you and your craptastic behavior, then you have no right to complain about us.

There are many awful women out there.Many of them are abusive beyond their little tricks and taunts.

Women are just as abusive as men.

Hey but that's okay. And it shouldn't even be acknowledged because men are the expendable gender.

And that post is very ironic to what I said.

You people suck muffler fumes.

4. Hotdogr

Hotdogr Well-Known Member Past Donor

"Pfft", I say. If she pulls that crap, I'll rub one out right in front of her, and ask her if she wants to join in. Saying "You either do as I say or no sex for you." is like putting a chain around the refrigerator, when I have a never-ending ham sammich in my pocket. I can hold out longer than she can. :D

5. myview

myview Well-Known Member

My son in-law was having an argument with my daughter and he was getting very angry so he started to walk away and she said " Oh you can't stay here and handle this like a man". I'm sure he handled that better than I would have.

Here's the deal though Men and Women need to respect each other and we also need to respect ourselves enough to stand up for ourselves against all the bad people out there.

6. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

HAndle it like a man means you ahve to stay there and admit she's right and you're wrong no matter what.

It's also a dirty rotten trick some people, both men and women use, to manipulate the argument to turn it against the other person.

7. Guey

Guey New Member

Cooties
    To control the cooties outbreak

8. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Women have always dominated and controlled men. When the world was a rough and dangerous place family values were big and women needed to stay at home with the children. Any man that didn't go out and work the land to bring home food and keep wolves away from the door was a no good SOB. Now while life has gotten much easier women blame and shame men for how things have evolved. Pathetic.

9. MrNick

MrNick Banned

Maybe if we had a "mens rights" folder so we could talk (*)(*)(*)(*) about how evil females can be then we wouldn't be discussing the issues in the "womans rights" folder.

10. smallblue

smallblue Well-Known Member

You migh have women issues.

11. MrNick

MrNick Banned

No I have issues with progressives war on white men.

IMO, any man that would tolerate woman degrading them has issues.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)es are only mean to their men because they can get away with it, and dudes are dumb for taking any of it. Dudes need to learn how to just dump mean controlling woman.

If a woman ever dumped a whole thing of salt on my food just to (*)(*)(*)(*) with me and thought it was funny, I would tell her to make more or get the (*)(*)(*)(*) out.

I think some woman have man issues considering they (*)(*)(*)(*) with dudes just to (*)(*)(*)(*) with them...

12. Tram Law

Tram Law Banned

White men wage a lot of war on everybody else so why shouldn't people fight back against their oppression and tyranny?

Most of history's atrocities are committed by white men. Most crimes against humanity are committed by white men. Most assorted crimes and hatreds are from white men.

And they always think that they are doing the right thing and are completely justified in doing them.

And the cycle continues unabated.

13. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Hey, wasn't that an episode of Everybody Loves Raymond? :smile: I think it was with Marie and Frank were fighting about him wanting to put salt on the food she made him, and so then she just started dumping salt on his food. Lol!

As to the topic of your thread, I agree. Men are afraid of us! Lol! :grin:

14. RPA1

RPA1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Because women control access to sex.

The sexual 'game' is naturally for the male to dominate the female....but just for a time until fertilization takes place AND always with female consent.[/quote]

Many do however, have you considered it is a way to filter out unwanted mates? Those men strong enough to break through the dominate facade will ultimately be able to mate.

Yep, that is fairly common for sure. My response is OK, I guess I'll go out and pay for it then.

Yes, that's how they control the suckers for sure.

15. reallybigjohnson

reallybigjohnson Banned

No they aren't. Pick up a history book for crying out loud. By far the greatest number of people killed under the most repressive regimes is in the East specifically Asia.

16. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

You mean "why are you afraid of women's sexuality"? Not "men".

And you let them do it - so not much of a 'man' then are you. James Bond certainly doesn't. If you run into those type of women all the time, then you're demonstrating some submissive quality which is drawing them to you like flies - just like the abused women wondering why she can't find any decent guys, but refusing the leave the guys who abuse her and constantly hooking up with that caliber of man - it's on her as much as it is on them.

It's how some women control (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*) - any guy who'd let himself deserves anything he gets, I've certainly just to get meaningless (*)(*)(*)(*)(*), and I have no trouble getting any without becoming the approval seeking toadie that you describe. You won't get any sympathy from any men with character for your adolescent pity party.

These are "your personal examples" - they're not "typical of men" - you just have such a sheltered and narcissistic view of your own meager existence that you think this represents a norm for men, which I can tell you it doesn't buddy. Stop embarrassing your sex, please.

Instead of breaking up with her and finding a real woman instead of a narcissistic (*)(*)(*)(*)(*). Sucks to be him

Apparently you think that sitcom characters like Ray Barone and Ross Geller are typical of the average American man. I think if you hung out with real men instead of people who play Minecraft for 13 hours a day you'd see things a little differently.

Truth is they're representative of men being little (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)es, and attracting that low class of women by not demanding self-respect, and throwing their pride to the wind just to get a meaningless piece of snatch.

But the truth's not gonna matter to those who just want an excuse to sit and wallow and find something else to blame for their crappy lives and completely lack of pride and morals.

But since pictures are worth 1000 words, let's summarize here kiddos:

Guys like this are afraid of women's sexuality:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Guys like this aren't:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. SpaceCricket79

SpaceCricket79 New Member Past Donor

If you weren't a piece of crap women wouldn't treat you like one. Occam's razor says that when 1 person thinks that 3,500,000,000 people are the problem... odds are it's really just him. lol

There isn't any backlash, because your Elliot Rogers ilk was never desirable among women to begin with - and if the MGTOW degenerates really believe isn't enough Thorazine in the world to help them.

What next, Andrea Dworkin thinking she's "punishing hot guys" by refusing to have sex with them? I can't even tell if you're trolling at this point, or you're really this delusional.

All that you're accomplish by doing so is making yourself the laughing stock of 95% of men and women alike.

If your "complaints" against women center around being such a p-y that you'd let women steal your food just hoping to get some (*)(*)(*)(*)(*), then you're either just trolling, or a complete masochist. And I'm not even kidding.

Then you should go get a room with one of them because your kind are a match made in Tartarus.