Measles outbreak - boon for drug companies

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Mushroom, Feb 9, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Mushroom

Mushroom Well-Known Member

Just as many states were about to relax the requirements for mandatory vaccines for students, there is an outbreak of measles that is sweeping across the country.

Now claims are that it started at Disneyland, in California. Which is also home to a great many drug and pharmacy companies. And how did it spread so quickly across the country if it was not a plot to mandate that everybody get inoculated, guaranteeing large profits for the companies that make this poison.

Inoculations cause autism, shorten lifespans, and make people dependent upon the Drug Companies for repeated treatments as a way to get more money. And the efforts by some to pay these companies by the Government if needed to inoculate more of our children is nothing but a scam to give them even more money. The rich get richer.

Do not fall for the scam, do not inoculate your children. Inoculations are death, and often contain things like mercury which will kill your children.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jango

Jango New Member

Did someone hack your account or is this a nondescript humor post?

Mushroom likes this.
  3. Mushroom

Call it a "false flag" for the conspiracy theorists here. I knew that it was only a matter of time before somebody tried to claim that the measles outbreak was orchestrated by the government-drug companies so I decided I would beat them to it.

And ironically, in a couple of other places I post in I had a bunch jump right in and agree with exactly that. I guess the CT thread is largely dead here though, so did not happen.

But no, I do not take the claim I made seriously at all.

4. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Granny says, "Dat's right - get yer kids vaccinated against the measles...
    :grandma:
    Arizona Is Site of Largest Current US Measles Outbreak
    July 08, 2016 — Authorities have confirmed 22 measles cases in Arizona since late May

5. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Minnesota is struggling with the biggest outbreak of measles in the state since 1990...
    [​IMG]
    VOA Somali Town Hall Discusses Somali Measles Outbreak in US
    July 08, 2017 - Voice of America's Somali service hosted a town hall Saturday in Minnesota, home to a large Somali-American population, to discuss a recent outbreak of measles in the state, and address rumors in the community surrounding childhood vaccines and autism.
    See also:

Minnesota’s Measles Outbreak Looks to Be Tapering Off[/b[
    July 07, 2017 | WASHINGTON — The state of Minnesota is battling the biggest outbreak of measles since 1990, and state health officials are hoping it is tapering off. Seventy-eight people caught the disease, mostly Somali-Americans, and nearly a third were hospitalized.

6. Skruddgemire

Skruddgemire Well-Known Member

Mercury? You mean the Thimerosal in the vaccines that...

1. Breaks down into ethyl-mercury, an organo-mercury that doesn't stay in the system long enough to cause health problems like elemental mercury or methyl-mercury (found in harmful concentrations in some fish) and...
    2. We agreed should be phased out in 1999 and hasn't been an additive in vaccinations for children since 2001

That mercury?

About the only place you find Thimerosal is in flu vaccines and if you're concerned about it you can ask for a flu vaccine that doesn't have any in it.

waltky likes this.
  7. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Measles cases hit record high in Europe...
    [​IMG]
    Measles cases hit record high in Europe
    20 Aug.`18 - Cases of measles in Europe have hit a record high, according to the World Health Organization (WHO). More than 41,000 people have been infected in the first six months of 2018, leading to 37 deaths.

8. yiostheoy

yiostheoy Well-Known Member

It "started" with stupid dumbazz mom's who don't get their kids vaccinated.

Mushroom likes this.
  9. Mushroom

In that I fully agree.

I find it increasingly ironic that those like me that are considered to be on "The Right", are increasingly considered to be "Anti-science".

Yet, it is ignored that I believe strongly in immunization, genetics, actual geosciences, and things along that line.

As a believer in Science, I go with the long-term facts, not with whatever fad has taken some people in the last 10 years or so. I also remember the "science fads" of decades past, and how a lot of the believers of those are now jumping on the bandwagon of the newest fads, with the same kind of zeal and little long-term basis.

Just look at the large number of "Global Warming" fanatics, who were "Global Cooling" fanatics 30 or so years ago. During most of the 1970's, we were fed with fanatical claims of the "New Ice Age", caused by humans. Now almost magically, the same things cause Global Warming. I find it hard to take seriously the screams of people who did a complete 180 in their predictions, and who scream increasingly of more horrors to come.

For decades now, they have predicted more and worse hurricanes every year because of this warming. Yet ironically, the last 10+ years have actually seen lower than usual hurricane activity. Yet still we must accept their claims, because of "science, or something.

10. yiostheoy

yiostheoy Well-Known Member

We learned in microbiology in college that vaccinations always take a small toll of kids in the population. That is simply the price of vaccination.

All moms should get their kids vaccination and if it kills one of them then just bang-out another one while the moms are still young enough to do so.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  11. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

I'm not in a position to be able to know which side is telling the truth about vaccines but these people seem sincere and they aren't morons so I'm not going to just dismiss what they say because the establishment insists that vaccines are safe.

Silent Epidemic; The Untold Story of Vaccines Movie dire

https://www.google.es/search?q=dr+u...yeXdAhWFfFAKHfHGCXQQ_AUICygC&biw=1280&bih=883

The establishment has already lied about a lot of other stuff and there are lot's of professionals who agree with them.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/index...germany-in-1933.401955/page-3#post-1066548138

The government can find lots of scientists and professionals who are willing to sell out and lie so simply believing the official version would be naive. When there are lots of professionals on both sides of an issue saying opposite things the ones supporting the official version are usually consciously lying; they're being paid or intimidated or both.

If I had kids, I'd look for a doctor who was willing to give the kind of vaccinations they used to give back in the early seventies; each shot had only one vaccine and I don't think they were given all at once. All of these side affects started when they modernized and started giving several vaccines in one shot if I understand the situation correctly.

12. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

13. Mushroom

It took over 3 years, but I see that the tinfoil hat individuals have finally arrived.

14. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

This is an excerpt from the comment section of the video in post #11.

I think most viewers don't need to have this explained.
    http://www.whale.to/m/disin.html
    http://www.whale.to/b/sweeney.html
    https://karmayogadaily.com/2012/09/...-confessions-of-a-paid-disinformation-poster/

15. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

I started watching this video.

The Exploding Autoimmune Epidemic - Dr. Tent - It's Not Autoimmune, you have Viruses

At the 20:20 time mark it says the government squelched a researcher who'd discovered something very important to keep the public from finding out. Check it out.

16. Mushroom

As I said, tinfoil hat.

Want a YouTube video showing that the Earth is flat, or that humans came by aliens, I can show you videos to show that too.

Does not mean they are any more real than what you have vomited up.

17. Scott

Scott Well-Known Member

You're not going to impress thinking people with empty rhetoric and invective. Here's something you should read.
    https://www.google.es/search?source...0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.11.869....0.n6TNcNVNWlY