Racism Against Whites is Institutionalized

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Elmer Fudd, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd New Member

Sure there are white racists and black racists, and so on.

But do we have:

WHITE history month?
    A WHITE caucus in Congress?
    Traditional WHITE Universities
    A NAAWP ?
    Affirmative action that pushes WHITES?

and so on

Then we get people like Eric Holder and Al Sharpton screaming non stop. Ya, racism is alive all right, and people like them are responsible.

Yes slavery was terrible and wrong and did not end soon enough, but don't look and me an say I owe you something because of what happened 150 years ago. I'm from Pennsylvania. 20,000 of MY ancestors died at Gettysburg so YOUR ancestors could be free....if you want to say who owes who.....

Just let it go and it will die, but the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons of the world are terrified that racism will die, because then they will have to get a real job......

2. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

The institutions are all run by whites so its not institutionalised racism. It's institutionalised retardation but we new that anyway

3. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

Your post reads more like a list of grievances against what you believe black people have rather than a case for institutionalized racism against whites. If that was your intent, the rest of my post is not important.

In case you're still reading, yes and then some to every last question in your post. As for people dying so black ancestors could be free, I'll reserve my comment on this for another thread.

I'm surprised people complain about people like Sharpton and Eric. They're basically reactionaries. These guys are dispatched to calm people down after certain publicized events. The power structure will never allow these people to be effective AND positive change agents for black people, so I never understood what the fuss is about in regards to 'Black leadership'.

The things and people you listed are controlled by white institutions and people. People can't let things go and let die because controlling institutions constantly reminds us how black and white people are. This begins at school. Black people don't control the media or any other system in this country, so this racist institution is perpetuated by another demographic.

4. J0NAH

J0NAH Banned

anyway you look at it, its not racism. one cannot be racist to ones self, as far as im aware.

5. sunnyside

sunnyside Well-Known Member

Well, they don't advertise it, but yes.

Actually, this is now a thing. I hear about it mostly in regards to universities that have admission policies giving affirmative action like advantages to whites relative to asians.

As with Darkskies I think this is a subject that might be more appropriate for a whole other thread, and you've phrased it in an inflamatory way. However I think there may actually be a path to healing in there somewhere.

No, there are certianly still problems and a varity of "gaps" between demographics. I'm don't think they can be entirely chalked up to racism, however some of it probably can be. But even if we do reach a point where racism has nothing to do with them at all, it simply isn't going to be possible to sweep those issues under the rug.

6. Moriah

Moriah Well-Known Member

The reason we don't have a White History month and so forth is because White people were not enslaved , oppressed and brutalized for 300 years. that is the answer to your first questions.
    The rest of your post is just a regurgitation of the same ignorant crap I see on these boards so much it is sickening. If Whites had not enslaved Blacks, your ancestors wouldn't have had to die to free them. If racism was not still alive and well there would be nothing for Rev. Sharpton or Rev. Jackson to talk about. And if you think racism is dead, read a few posts on this and other internet forums.
    P.S. The Civil War was not really fought to free the slaves. Just thought I'd tell ya.

7. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd New Member

If Whites had not enslaved Blacks, Black people in America would have been born in a mud hut with dysentery instead of ......wherever
    Well actually that is not true. Since slaves were purchased by white slavers from black slavers in Africa they likely would not have been born at all since the prisoners from the tribal wars would have been killed rather than kept alive until the next boat came.

- - - Updated - - -

Calm things down???? You are joking,..... right?

8. superbadbrutha

superbadbrutha Banned

This thread is nothing more than the same old racist babble that has gotten old. Come off the compound sometime and stop listening to the guy in the red bathrobe with the matching hood and you might actually learn something.

9. DarkSkies

Ok, so my immediate thought to this thread was correct. You created it for lulz. FYI you couldn't prove your case even if you were serious.

10. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd New Member

Is anything I have said historically or logically untrue? Surely you don't believe those fairy tales about white slavers "raiding" peaceful villages and stealing off with the young men and women....:roflol:

No matter if they had muskets and the villagers had spears, a dozen slavers off those tiny ships would have no chance "raiding" anybody. At best they would kill 12 black warriors, then they would be dead meat.

The slaves were bought from black chiefs who took them in raids on rival tribes. Look it up in a history that has not been whitewashed by liberals, or simply use your brain.....

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the robes are white.....

11. publican

publican Banned

Tell them to get over slavery.

- - - Updated - - -

Can blacks be racist or not?

- - - Updated - - -

You do know that blacks sold other blacks into slavery. Don't you? And slavery is over, move on. :roll:

- - - Updated - - -

Who were sold to them by blacks..............

- - - Updated - - -

Did blacks sell blacks into slavery? Yes or no.

12. DarkSkies

I don't get how any of this makes the case that there's institutionalized racism against whites. You veered straight off your own topic. It's alright to admit that you used a catchy headline to vent and are not serious about talking about the subject you brought up. If you were serious, you would have shared some credible sources to support your point of view. I was going to pull sources countering your list, but if it's going to fall on deaf ears, I'm wasting time on a subject you could care less for anyway.

As for the slavery part, I not once mentioned any of that in this thread. If you want to discuss the slavery and freedom part, I can get you a link to where we can talk about that because a discussion was already started on it.

13. DarkSkies

Is that what this thread is about? Your point of view gets beat up in the reparations thread, so this thread is an attempt at redemption? Incredible. So I guess we're NOT going to discuss the 'Institutionalized racism against whites'.

14. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd New Member

1) I made the case already - or is there a White History month that I do not know about?
    2) and the phrase is "could not care less", saying I "could care less" means I do care, to some significant degree

LOL....don't get me wrong dude....I am in no way defending slavery. Merely pointing out the complexities of its history.

For example, if having ancestors who where slaves grants someone some special status today, then I claim it too. My ancestors are from Poland and they were enslaved for years only 75 years ago, by other white people. So again I ask, where is my "White History Month".....:wink:

15. greatsea86

greatsea86 New Member

See, there are statements/proofs that you could use for your argument. You just didn't use them.

The problem with whiteness. Try teaching a class about the problem with blackness, jewishness, or anything else.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/tempe/2015/01/23/asu-offers-class-race-theory-problem-of-whiteness/22229195/

Radical Jewish Professor at Harvard wants the White Race Abolished. Can you believe someone like that was allowed to educate children?

http://whiteresister.com/index.php/stories/69-remember-harvard-professor-who-wants-to-abolish-the-white-race

Common core literature is going to help children hate whites;

http://conservative-headlines.com/2014/05/common-core-author-admits-that-curriculum-is-designed-to-be-anti-white/

I know racism against whites is being institutionalized because I got a taste of it. Back when I was in high school I heard about the evils of white people towards every other race on the planet.

Never heard about Rhodesia.
    Never heard about Jewish Bolshevism (you can find info about the Jewish involvement from some jewish encyclopedias)
    Never heard that blacks actually sold other blacks during the slave trade.

It's why I used to be so liberal. But, I'm assuming that's by design.

16. DarkSkies

White History Month is unofficially called January 1st through December 31st. No one calls the default by the default name. For example, Africa doesn't have African history month. It's just history. Asia doesn't have Asian history month. It's just history. America doesn't have white history month. It's just history. It's only when it deviants then we call it something else like Black History Month, for example.

If it makes you feel any better, the only non-white history I was exposed to was Pilgrims having Thanksgiving with some Native Americans and the 'dish ran away with the spoon' fairy tale about Pocahontas and John. We are otherwise immersed in white history all year round.

You keep bringing up slavery. I never said a thing about it on this topic. BHM wasn't started because of slavery. It was because Black people would get erased from history if they didn't acknowledge it.

As far as caring less, I meant it just that way. It bothers some, but that's how I say it.

17. Blasphemer

Blasphemer Well-Known Member

Affirmative action in employment and university admissions is the most egregious example of institutionalized racism against whites and asians. I agree with that point.

18. publican

publican Banned

You can talk about whatever you want. I see someone carp about slavery, I will tell them to get over it. And reparations? Go dig up the people that enslaved others and make them pay. To be honest, the things listed in the opening post don't make me think there is institutionalized racism against whites. I don't need special days or months or programs to get me through life, nor do most black people.

19. DarkSkies

*deviates

David-Pook-200.gif leeB.jpg noel.jpg
    If the images don't show, they are pictures of three white men.

It looks like these faces are behind institutionalized racism against whites. Just as I thought. White people driving this.
    You probably don't hear much about minority studies like Rhodesia et al. because we're busy learning white history and culture.

Are you sure?

White women have benefited disproportionately in employment:
    http://ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/

Another one: When affirmative action launched in UCLA, Asians were initially discriminated against because schools admittance policies "placed too much weight on extracurricular activities." When universities corrected this error, "Asian students outnumbered whites in the incoming freshman class for the first time in the school's history."
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/sats/race/summary.html

Jewish & Asians have heavy elite college enrollment relative to population size (both ~2-3% in US population) weighing in at ~50% of all admissions:
    http://www.theoccidentalobserver.ne...presentation-at-elite-universities-explained/

Non-Hispanic whites (62.6% of the U.S. population) comes in at 80 percent of all new enrollments at the nation’s most 'elite and competitive'468 institutions."
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ivide-still-exists-on-college-admis/?page=all

I'm not seeing this egregious example of institutionalized racism against whites and Asians.

Where in the universe am I talking about slavery or reparations on this thread? I'm not about to entertain this conversation here when there is already a freshly-made thread on the subject.

20. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Well actually, as far as the NAAWP goes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Association_for_the_Advancement_of_White_People

21. Blasphemer

What are those links of yours supposed to prove? Are you implying that because there are many whites, jews and asians in college means they cannot suffer from institutional discrimination? Because that is wrong, for multiple reasons. Here, let me post some actually meaningful statistics and info:

4V4Jgre.jpg

View attachment 33864

View attachment 33865

MVBlHT8.png

qtAzjhq.jpg

As you can see, US colleges and universities are heavily and unfairly biased against enrolling whites, jews and asians. An egregious example of institutional racism. Numbers dont lie.

The only reasons why there are still so many whites, jews and asians in colleges is simply because they make up a big part of general population and because they tend to be highly educated and intelligent. It is despite the obvious bias and racism against them. Which becomes clearly apparent when you look at actual chances of being accepted on a relative, per capita basis.

22. Right is the way

Right is the way Well-Known Member

23. DarkSkies

It is supposed to prove that major benefactors to affirmative action regarding employment is white women. The major benefactors to affirmative action/quotas for elite university admissions are Asians and Jews. It basically challenges your idea that there is some egregious effort to discriminate against whites [and Asians].

Not at all. Just challenging you to prove it.

Where did you get this manufactured data? It wouldn't be from here would it?: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/38591335/

Numbers don't lie, but manufactured data does. These aren't legitimate sources for your claims.

Apparently, not so obvious.

24. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

I'm not calling anyone racist, I just Googled "NAAWP" and that came up.

25. Blasphemer

I could agree that women could be major benefactors of AA, in places where affirmative action to help women exists. That should be stopped.

But certainly not Asians and Jews. There is not a single college or institution that gives preferential treatment to Asians or Jews, in fact the opposite is the case. Therefore it is impossible for AA to help them. When asians or jews are overrepresented at some institution, it is not because of AA but because of something else. Like you know, merit.

Are you sure it is manufactured? Because the entire point of affirmative action is to skew the statistics in this way. I hope it is manufactured, and the reality is not so bad.

In the end it does not matter for my point. The chances of a white person and a black person with the same credentials to be admitted ought to be the same, according to the policy of the institution. This is not true as long as affirmative action policies exist in university admissions. So until that changes, there is an egregious systematic institutionalized racism against whites, asians and jews. Its simple logic.