Democrat Pollster Pat Caddell: Obama Is The Most Unvetted Modern Times President

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by RYBAT, Feb 23, 2015.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. RYBAT

RYBAT New Member

I couldn't squeeze all what he said in the title so you'll have to listen to the clip below. I have to say that Pat Caddell is right. What we as a nation are witnessing with Obama's actions is a person that could have been eliminated during the 07/08 primaries if his background was duly vetted. There is no question Obama has a very shady past that lacks traditional American values. There are just too many unanswered questions about him. I think now since Giuliani opened up a can of worms a few days ago we are going to start seeing Obama's past exposed that was kept from the American people.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ILMBUer31I

2. Arxael

Arxael Banned

Dang, there goes his chances in 2016. I guess he's lost your vote :roflol:

3. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

Is the translation for "traditional American values" white values?

4. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

First of all, when you see "Democrat Pollster Pat Cadell" in a post, you know it's from a far right wingers.

Pat Cadell hasn't worked on any Demcratic poll or campaign in nearly 30 years.

He HAS shilled for the GOP and for GOP positions.

He's one of the Fox Noise "liberals", the gang of straight men that Fox puts on to allow their presenters to talk over.

The "Birther Report"???????????????

You ought to be embarrassed!

5. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yet Pat is 100% correct.

6. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

This is just absurd unless you are a birther who can't read the statutes on who is a Natural Born US citizen.

7. Flintc

Flintc New Member

Maybe he would be, except for the uncomfortable fact that Obama has neither done nor said anything to support that contention.

8. Hoosier8

That is not the point, being vetted means others vet what he is and that did not happen. For instance, give us a major media outlet that gave any reporting how he won his seat in Illinois. Give us any major media outlet that reported on his radical views. You can only find abject fawning over him.

9. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

You think the Illinois election was held in secret... or what exactly.. Pat Caddell is like a drum major leading a parade of ignoramuses.

10. sec

sec Well-Known Member

the voters did not care

it was not about doing what was best for the country

11. RYBAT

RYBAT New Member

What's wrong having a 'gang of straight men'?

12. Hoosier8

Perfect example of what I was saying, you don't even know what I am talking about because it was never presented to you during the election.

13. Flintc

Flintc New Member

Good grief. Shouldn't his record as President mean anything? Sounds like Christ himself could be elected, and you'd be kvetching because his father hasn't been properly identified.

14. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

Well, it depends, did Jesus ever own a buisness? Does he support the largest military in hte world, and want to use it? Is he anti universal healtcare and for "them" people getting "free" healthcare? Is he antigay rights? Well, you get the picture. I dont think the Republicans would nominate Jesus right now.

15. Hoosier8

You mean all the lies and the lack of transparency?

16. Flintc

Flintc New Member

Certainly the Republicans would be opposed to nearly any policy Christ favored. Imagine Republicans tolerating the gay, the poor, etc. Imagine them NOT throwing the first stone, or stopping to help an injured black person, or accepting that a rich man can't get to heaven! So what would they do if Christ ran for President? Most would deny his divinity no matter how many miracles he performed, and the rest would become birthers. And all of them would pound their chests in pride at being Christians.

- - - Updated - - -

From a nonpartisan point of view, Obama has been generally moderate, bi-partisan, and willing to compromise.

17. Hoosier8

Bwahahahaha! You have got to be kidding?

18. mak2

mak2 Well-Known Member

I dunno about him, but I aint. I do not beleive Jesus Christ could get the Republican nomination.

19. Hotdogr

Hotdogr Well-Known Member Past Donor

What is this ancient word.... 'vetting'... you use? Candidates no longer need to exhibit integrity, values, or any of that to be eligible for office. They don't even have to have any relevant experience or aptitude. They just need a bright white smile, a twinkle in the eye, a rock-star persona, and the ability to read a teleprompter. 'Vetting' these days is simply ditch digging. Set the minions to work to find some closeted skeleton to cause your opposition to drop out (eg. Herman Cain). It has nothing to do with determining qualifications, because there are none.

Here's the deal: Democrats are gonna vote for the democrat. Republicans are gonna vote for the republican. The rest... those in the middle... sit on their couch and watch the election on TV. So, the side that manages to motivate the most 'couch sitters' to the poll wins. This takes some doing, because, it's a pain for them to break the daily routine and go stand in lines at the polling place. Some (most?) folks even take a monetary hit to do so (lost wages, etc).

So, there are a number of tactics to get them off the couch:

1) Convince them that your candidate is the most qualified for the position. This USED to be a workable tactic. Now, even if your candidate is a genius economist, has the secret to world peace and the cure for cancer, if he's physically unattractive or stutters when delivering a speech, he has no chance.

2) Convince them that your opponent wants to take away their entitlements and/or that your candidate will give them MORE entitlements. Fear and greed are great motivators, and work doubly well in tandem.

3) Create a boogyman, associate your opposition with the boogyman, and position your candidate to be the knight in shining armor. Best used to motivate across demographics. 'War on women' will be the boogyman of choice next election.

Electing competent governance is not what our system is does. Electing the governance we deserve is. Ben Franklin said: "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." We are very close to a tipping point in that regard, IMO.

20. Flintc

Flintc New Member

Read for content. I said, from a nonpartisan point of view. From a rightwing lunatic point of view, everyone more liberal than Attila the Hun is evil.

21. Hoosier8

Still, spouting nonsense like that so far removed from reality is just laughable.

22. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Be specific.. Has Obama lied about where he was born or where he went to school or that he passed the bar exam?

Pat Caddell is either deliberate and slinging crap to earn a living or he's a moron. Take your pick.

23. Hoosier8

Of course you missed I was responding to his current record as President.

24. Flintc

Flintc New Member

This is exactly what you look like through my eyes.

25. ChristopherABrown

ChristopherABrown Well-Known Member

That's for sure. Of course the voters did not know either.