Iran Gets Bomb in ‘Phased’ Obama Nuke Deal

Discussion in 'Nuclear, Chemical & Bio Weapons' started by Pregnar Kraps, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Pregnar Kraps

Pregnar Kraps New Member Past Donor

Iran Gets Bomb in ‘Phased’ Obama Nuke Deal

- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/iran-gets-bomb-phased-obama-nuke-deal-85341/#sthash.6K3abYhS.dpuf

Who said Obama has no more races to win?

He is running for the job of Caliph, I think.

And the Iranians will give him their votes, I'd bet.

2. william walker

william walker New Member

The issue here isn't Iran getting a nuclear bomb, they could do that easily. The hard part as we see with North Korea is delivering the nuclear warhead. Now the agreement as far as I am aware doesn't make any limits on Iran's procurement of missiles from Russia or China or Pakistan or India needed to deliver the nuclear weapons. Nor does it put limits on Iran's ability to do R&D into small warhead design. These are the issues I have with the current agreement, though this is only the first draft.

3. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

Rumor has it that North Korea has minitiarized a nuclear warhead to place on top of its ballistic missiles. North Korea and Iran are de facto allies. Iran will obtain the necessary technology from the DPRK.

4. fifthofnovember

fifthofnovember Well-Known Member

GAF.gif

I'm...trying...

5. Tahuyaman

Tahuyaman Well-Known Member

North Korea's ballistic missiles more closely resemble a boomerang than they do an ICBM.

6. Albert Di Salvo

Albert Di Salvo New Member

Their intermediate range ballistic missiles are fine. Give their ICBM program time. Practice makes perfect. Take the long view. If the Norks can develop nuclear weapons they will ultimately perfect the long range ballistic missile.

7. BrianBoo

BrianBoo Active Member

Actually, how long before so called Allies.....Israel - check, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, all want nukes too. I mean if Iran gets it, they'll all want it. And they all think Obama and the U.S. is a joke now anyway, so not like they're going to listen to anything we say about it.

8. BEG

BEG New Member

Obama has exchanged the allies

Saudis for Iran

I think the can make bigger business with Iran then with the others.

The saudis have now huge trouble, they lost their Super Power Ally, they have trouble with Iran, and trouble with their offsprings like ISIS and Al Qaida.

and Israel, Israel has no strategic singnificance, neither economical nor millitary

9. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

The Iranians don't want a Caliphate.......... The last one was a real dud that turned much of the ME into an illiterate backwater.

10. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

The Saudis don't have a "huge" problem and they have not lost or betrayed their US ally... Further, most young Saudis like the steady progress KSA has made in healthcare, education, infrastructure and employment opportunities. KSA added over a half million manufacturing jobs in the past 3 years.... Yanbu and Jubail have downstream manufacturing. Plus KSA has nearly completed the largest high speed rail system in the world.

11. BEG

BEG New Member

The head of the state is "Caliph, Ayathollah Ali Chamenei"

12. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

We made the mistake of allowing Israel to illegally acquire nukes. The genie is out of the bottle. Why shouldn't Iran and the others want nukes with Israel constantly threatening invasion.